AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-19, 10:58   Link #221
Hanabi
日向花火

I just finished watching it.

Ugh. Where the hell did that guy pull his blowpipe from if he was naked? Now I know too much about how ninjas hide their weapons. XD

Episode is good in all, but it would have made more sense to fit it into a earlier episode. o_o
Old 2004-09-19, 11:08   Link #222
7thMethuselah

I didn't think this episode was funny at all, I finished it but not really worth the time, the filler in the hot tubs with Tsunade was alot better. Ah well, that makes 5 more or less filler episodes in a row, good that means a real episode is coming soon (I hope)

7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 12:08   Link #223
bal
Gaara of The Desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by indo
plus how the hell are they gonna pull it off to continue with the manga story?
Maybe this whole thing is in ton-ton's dream and before the main story really starts, they show ton-ton waking up. Then a segment of lee and off with sasuke in hospital.
Old 2004-09-19, 12:15   Link #224
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Or just do what I did.

Delete the episode and pretend like it never happened.

And cmon ppl! Follow my sig and get voting!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 13:42   Link #225
strategos

the snow, explotion, and punch joke

the snow was to trap Kakashi, that way he couldnt move and they could remove the mask
the exploting food was so that the whole food was over Kakashi and Kakashi had no choice but to remove the mask
The punch was that everyone wnated to see what was it inside so everyone helped.
And Kakashi was Imagining, the he was Imagining, tha he was IMagining what would happend (sorry for the miss spell)
and the horse parts. comes from an old japaness joke, dont remember how was the joke and also from a american joke. If u see old comedy anime u might understand the horse joke
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 13:50   Link #226
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
the snow was to trap Kakashi, that way he couldnt move and they could remove the mask
the exploting food was so that the whole food was over Kakashi and Kakashi had no choice but to remove the mask
The punch was that everyone wnated to see what was it inside so everyone helped.
And Kakashi was Imagining, the he was Imagining, tha he was IMagining what would happend (sorry for the miss spell)
and the horse parts. comes from an old japaness joke, dont remember how was the joke and also from a american joke. If u see old comedy anime u might understand the horse joke
I for one understood the jokes in the first place but this explanation will just make others even more confused.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 14:19   Link #227
strategos

well the thing is that many people are writing like mad, saying that they hate the episode. and thy dont even understand the jkes around it. and somepoeple has writen here asking for the explination of the joke.
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 16:17   Link #228
UserName

I got the jokes... This episode was funny but bad at the same time....
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 16:50   Link #229
Kakashi-nindogs

Send a message via AIM to Kakashi-nindogs
hmm i was just watching naruto 101 again in the anbu version. im no sure if this is in the anime heaven version too since i lost it but at 15:57-15:58 there is hmmm how do i say this. curious sound effect that goes on in the background.
Old 2004-09-19, 18:58   Link #230
Urashima-Sempai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi-nindogs
15:57-15:58 there is hmmm how do i say this. curious sound effect that goes on in the background.

XD I thought those were hilarious
Urashima-Sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 19:58   Link #231
hakunamatata

Euhhh

Fisrt why my post reply is impossible !!!

anyway about the 101's episode of naruto!!! they made twenty minutes with tree pages!!! and all of the characters lost there mud !!!

when i was whatching it i was in that state

and it is with hopless that i m looking for the next one : 102 which is "again" an offstory!!!

Voila je suis tres deçu!!!

it made a long time that i didn't let any messages, thanks to correct my awesome english!
if you want to try french i can correct you/ si vous voulez asseyer le français je peux vous corriger

OK, i have my girl friend now, and i found the DVD with subtitles

please, correct all of error in my english!

Be fluent in english is my nindo
hakunamatata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 04:01   Link #232
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

asseyer le français ? hmm pas terrible comme français....
nevermind, serious story will start soon, just wait fellows
Old 2004-09-20, 04:11   Link #233
Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl
It could start soon... most likely it will not. If you remember the naruto director a while back talking about "taking a break" in the fall, he said there's going to be a filler arc and they'll introduce a new character who "likes wine and women" or something like that. We still have not seen that character. Count in character development time, a story that involves it, and perhaps more filler of Team 7 going back to konoha and you have the REST OF THE YEAR dedicated to filler.

The next manga arc will start in the anime next year probably. I'm guessing a lot of naruto fans will stop watching it if this "filler arc" is as good as those pathetic fillers the anime team is producing.
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 06:43   Link #234
hakunamatata

Quote:
asseyer le français ? hmm pas terrible comme français....
thank you, i m going to the fly boat!!

asseyer essayer c'est de la dyslexie!! c'est pas contagieux

Old 2004-09-20, 06:48   Link #235
hakunamatata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist
It could start soon... most likely it will not. If you remember the naruto director a while back talking about "taking a break" in the fall, he said there's going to be a filler arc and they'll introduce a new character who "likes wine and women" or something like that. We still have not seen that character. Count in character development time, a story that involves it, and perhaps more filler of Team 7 going back to konoha and you have the REST OF THE YEAR dedicated to filler.

The next manga arc will start in the anime next year probably. I'm guessing a lot of naruto fans will stop watching it if this "filler arc" is as good as those pathetic fillers the anime team is producing.

what should i do so?

i m going to get all episode of HxH! because i'm reading it, and it's for me better than naruto!!

there are still the manga!

Old 2004-09-20, 07:25   Link #236
snakespm

during the "horse" parts, was I the only one who thought about the ATHF episode that involved "This horses anus."

*ATHF= Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Last edited by snakespm; 2004-09-20 at 07:28. Reason: Clarification
snakespm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 12:12   Link #237
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

BTW, anbu's version is more accurate...so get this one, just an advice ^^
i said that story will start again soon, coz i read someone saying it, around ep 105-109.
so is that rumor true or not ?
hakunamatata >>since i have nothing to dl now, i started prince of tennis...just try it, very cool !! well, if you have nothing else to watch
Old 2004-09-20, 19:21   Link #238
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
I doubt the rumour is true. I heard they are adding a whole filler arc in between just to give the manga some time to get ahead.

I loved ep 101 though. It has been a very long time since we have an episode so funny. ^_^ And for the first time in... MONTHS we see Sakura actually being smart.

Although... I am quite curious at how this will work in the story... I mean how are they going to link this new arc with what happened in the manga?

Life lesson #146180: girls love pyromaniacs
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 03:14   Link #239
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

Gosh.....what the hell is everybody whining about! I thought it was a very funny episode. I especially liked the use of the serious music when Naruto was expressing his need to see Kakashi's face- and when he was trying to get Sasuke to come along- that alone was worth 2 episodes. And it was great to see team 7 back together again just screwing around. A few of the jokes were flat, but I thought that most of it was pretty darn funny. Oh yeah, I also really like all of Kakashi's reactions- throwing up the table to avoid the drink- that was great ! I'm smiling as I'm typing here.

And that's the problem with all of the impatient manga readers out there. I either read the manga or watch the anime- not both! Otherwise, I am likely to whine about how one isn't nearly as good as the other. And I don't see how anyone can argue with the anime adaptation as it breathes such life, depth, and style to the characters- supplemented with awesome music and fight scenes.

To me, the anime, fillers and all, IS how Naruto happened and I'm very content to watch it as it is. I've liked these few fillers so far, and, for some reason, I just can't get myself worried about a filler arc- I think it will turn out well.

Sure, I want to see what happens to Lee and find out where the hell Orochimaru went, but for now, I'm quite content that I get my weekly fix of the greatest continuing anime out there...Naruto.
Old 2004-09-21, 03:34   Link #240
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

Quote:
remember when the 3 ninja were spying in the bath, the leader took out that thing (kind of needle).....
a strange sound let me think he took it out from his a$$...just rewatch that !!
LOL!!!!!- you're right, I went back and rewatched it- the sound effect makes it quite clear where he got the blowdart thing!