AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-09-21, 10:50   Link #421
Yoska
フランキー
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Suomi
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Lee was falling down drunk. The fact that he caught up with anyone at all can only be described as seredipity.
He got drunk after reaching Naruto. Lee probably didn't go exactly same road as Naruto & Co.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 12:36   Link #422
yinstro
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder8
Yinstro sometimes all the talking in the world wont fix anything. You have to let them figure it out that its wrong and work with them after that.
well, when you dont try to let them "sort" it out an one takes the equivalent of PCP+crack+cyanide to get stronger and the other gets a hole punched through his chest and uses kyuubi to who knows what effect. maybe one has to say, maybe letting them figure it out alone wasnt the best plan...
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 13:46   Link #423
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylik
Kinda OT but...
Isn't there a plot hole with Lee finding Naruto and no one else? He can't summon any animal to track for him, so he have to have done his tracking alone. That isn't unthinkable, but if Lee followed Naruto's every move in the wood, then why didn't he stumble on to Chouji or Neji? Ok, maybe he only followed Naruto, and didn't bother to find out where Chouji and Neji went off to, but the Sand-nins didn't search like that. To us it seems like they followed every track. The Sand-nins choose to split up to follow different tracks (One found Kiba, one Shikamaru and an other Naruto). If they whent about their search in this fasion, they would know the status of Chouji and Neji, right? Hope they spill it in the next episode.
* Possible explaination is that the Sand-nins had a tracking animal telling them about fighting taking place at 3 different locations, and didn't choose to splitt untill then.
At this point don't ponder at all, It was cool for Lee to come at that time. Everybody agrees, so don't give a shit abour those trivial things that cannot be explained. Let's worry about the few things that can and dont matter anyway.
__________________
hm....
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 14:03   Link #424
nitteo
blah blah blah
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Miami FL
Kakashi's Path to the fight....

so if kakashi is tracking naruto, wouldnt the dogs lead him thru to the others too?

he might find neiji and fatboy, and the rest before he gets to naruto and sasuke.
__________________
Its all SPECULATION until you read it in the MANGA!
nitteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 14:26   Link #425
Coder8
CommanderBunBun
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
How exactly would you stop sasuke Yinstro? a effective way now,none of that "I'd q0wn him good"
__________________
Curse Seal Theory - The Curse Seal controls the chakra growth and who knows what else involving the users life. If the user disobeys Oro-san, they lose something...Great.
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 14:55   Link #426
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 28
Quote:
At this point don't ponder at all, It was cool for Lee to come at that time. Everybody agrees, so don't give a shit abour those trivial things that cannot be explained. Let's worry about the few things that can and dont matter anyway.
Not really everybody ... in my opinion, it was just ridiculos. It became even more ridiculos when Gaara came from nowhere to rescue Lee. Things like this show how bad this story actually is.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 15:37   Link #427
Coder8
CommanderBunBun
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
How so? Everything done so far is plausible, but then again its your opinion so i wont pull it into doubt
__________________
Curse Seal Theory - The Curse Seal controls the chakra growth and who knows what else involving the users life. If the user disobeys Oro-san, they lose something...Great.
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 16:04   Link #428
chibi Jiraiya plushy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Diego
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to chibi Jiraiya plushy Send a message via Yahoo to chibi Jiraiya plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
chillout, the kid's only 15 he still has DBZ running trough his veins.
Thanks for saying that but um... I'm a she... probably a spelling error. ^_^ Heh
chibi Jiraiya plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 17:20   Link #429
FearTheMullet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder8
How exactly would you stop sasuke Yinstro? a effective way now,none of that "I'd q0wn him good"

How would I stop Sauske? Animate Kakashi owning the little whore good.

Sasuke: I'll kill you with curse seal leve 2!

*Kakashi jumps in and pimp slaps Sasuke while reading his naughty porn*

Kakashi: Damn bitch, take some freaken ritalin.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 17:28   Link #430
jbruns
Warez Kiddie
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi Jiraiya plushy
Thanks for saying that but um... I'm a she... probably a spelling error. ^_^ Heh
The fact of the matter is that you are an idiot who thinks that Kakashi isnt even tracking them down when specifically the last panels show that he is. Even at the age of 15 it is blindingly obvious, so age has no factor in this Animizzle. Also lay off the coke or whatever the hell is making you so hyper. I'm not going to attack your webpage cause thats a subject for another day.

Back on topic however I assume Kakashi will interrupt their fight this time but somehow get injured in the process. Possibly sacrificing himself to prevent them from killing each other. That or Kabuto appears. As for Itachi it would be cool to see him again but I don't see how that would furthur the current plot as much as say Oro getting Sasuke
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 18:12   Link #431
Seiken
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NB, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Seiken
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruns
The fact of the matter is that you are an idiot who thinks that Kakashi isnt even tracking them down when specifically the last panels show that he is. Even at the age of 15 it is blindingly obvious, so age has no factor in this Animizzle. Also lay off the coke or whatever the hell is making you so hyper. I'm not going to attack your webpage cause thats a subject for another day.

Back on topic however I assume Kakashi will interrupt their fight this time but somehow get injured in the process. Possibly sacrificing himself to prevent them from killing each other. That or Kabuto appears. As for Itachi it would be cool to see him again but I don't see how that would furthur the current plot as much as say Oro getting Sasuke
Hey, I just had a great idea. Why don't you act like an asshole or something? Crap man, lighten up. Why do you need to pick a fight with a 15 year old girl out of the blue like that? You do things wrong to you know. You're not perfect either. Your post was completely unnecessary and contributed nothing to the thread (well, the first paragraph at least)... and yeah yeah, I know, mine didn't either. Get over yourself.
Seiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 18:27   Link #432
Ke0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In My cubicle
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruns
The fact of the matter is that you are an idiot who thinks that Kakashi isnt even tracking them down when specifically the last panels show that he is. Even at the age of 15 it is blindingly obvious, so age has no factor in this Animizzle. Also lay off the coke or whatever the hell is making you so hyper. I'm not going to attack your webpage cause thats a subject for another day.

Back on topic however I assume Kakashi will interrupt their fight this time but somehow get injured in the process. Possibly sacrificing himself to prevent them from killing each other. That or Kabuto appears. As for Itachi it would be cool to see him again but I don't see how that would furthur the current plot as much as say Oro getting Sasuke

Dude you need to get out more, I think your pretty sad if your starting e-fights with a 15 year old girl. I mean really
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 18:44   Link #433
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruns
The fact of the matter is that you are an idiot who thinks that Kakashi isnt even tracking them down when specifically the last panels show that he is. Even at the age of 15 it is blindingly obvious, so age has no factor in this Animizzle. Also lay off the coke or whatever the hell is making you so hyper. I'm not going to attack your webpage cause thats a subject for another day.

Back on topic however I assume Kakashi will interrupt their fight this time but somehow get injured in the process. Possibly sacrificing himself to prevent them from killing each other. That or Kabuto appears. As for Itachi it would be cool to see him again but I don't see how that would furthur the current plot as much as say Oro getting Sasuke
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
__________________
hm....
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 19:58   Link #434
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Age: 27
hmm.... why cant we all just hug and sing
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 22:26   Link #435
P-Virus
ナイトメア
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: 3 left corners from here...
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruns
The fact of the matter is that you are an idiot who thinks that Kakashi isnt even tracking them down when specifically the last panels show that he is. Even at the age of 15 it is blindingly obvious, so age has no factor in this Animizzle. Also lay off the coke or whatever the hell is making you so hyper. I'm not going to attack your webpage cause thats a subject for another day.

Back on topic however I assume Kakashi will interrupt their fight this time but somehow get injured in the process. Possibly sacrificing himself to prevent them from killing each other. That or Kabuto appears. As for Itachi it would be cool to see him again but I don't see how that would furthur the current plot as much as say Oro getting Sasuke
Temee!
Neboken ja neyo!

someone should ban the crap out of this mofo
I m a troublemaker but dont pick up fight out of the blue and not with girls at least
P-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 22:51   Link #436
jbruns
Warez Kiddie
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Virus
Temee!
Neboken ja neyo!

someone should ban the crap out of this mofo
I m a troublemaker but dont pick up fight out of the blue and not with girls at least
Yes and who was the one who was wrong in what she said in her post. I also think you didnt see her post which was a flame towards me that somehow got deleted before I posted mine. IDIOT....
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 23:54   Link #437
pyu
Crouchety Old Man
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Singapore
Send a message via MSN to pyu
Just read 231. Just waiting for Kishimoto to come up with the jutsu that will destroy the world now. *SIGH*

Power ups after power ups, at least Kishimoto is still paying attention to the story with the flashbacks and conversations we had between Sasuke and Naruto. Hopefully, someone is playing the devil's advocate to him and telling him to cut down on the power levels thingy after this Naruto v.s Sasuke fight.

I can't believe there are people who can still think Sasuke is not a traitor by their own somewhat warped definitions. Sure, I can understand Sasuke's motivations in going to Orochimaru and kissing the latter's arse to get power, hell, I can give him my sympathies, but it does not mean his actions are excusable at all.

Why can't Sasuke supporters even understand that? Its not like people are bashing Sasuke for something he didn't do or isn't. SHEESH.

Sasuke fanboys would probably love Vegeta at the height of his arrogance and irrationality.

On a side note, I hoped someone told Kishimoto of the fact that Toriyama stated he felt he lost control of Dragonball after the Freeza arc (something I read in a magazine ages ago) but I highly doubt it...

Kakashi coming into the story is depressingly predictable - but at least it gives us an insight that Kishimoto wants to stop the fight soon. Either that or he wants to kill Kakashi for shock value. Hmm...

Curse Seal Level 2 - not too sure, but where the hell is Sasuke getting the chakra to even continue fighting Naruto at this stage?

PS: for those who think Kishimoto is god of mangaka and think he can do no wrong and wants to flame me or something, just remember he isn't perfect. No one is.
pyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 23:59   Link #438
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wouldn't you like to know
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyu
Just read 231. Just waiting for Kishimoto to come up with the jutsu that will destroy the world now. *SIGH*

Power ups after power ups, at least Kishimoto is still paying attention to the story with the flashbacks and conversations we had between Sasuke and Naruto. Hopefully, someone is playing the devil's advocate to him and telling him to cut down on the power levels thingy after this Naruto v.s Sasuke fight.

I can't believe there are people who can still think Sasuke is not a traitor by their own somewhat warped definitions. Sure, I can understand Sasuke's motivations in going to Orochimaru and kissing the latter's arse to get power, hell, I can give him my sympathies, but it does not mean his actions are excusable at all.

Sasuke fanboys would probably love Vegeta at the height of his arrogance and irrationality.

On a side note, I hoped someone told Kishimoto of the fact that Toriyama stated he felt he lost control of Dragonball after the Freeza arc (something I read in a magazine ages ago) but I highly doubt it...

Kakashi coming into the story is depressingly predictable - but at least it gives us an insight that Kishimoto wants to stop the fight soon. Either that or he wants to kill Kakashi for shock value. Hmm...

Curse Seal Level 2 - not too sure, but where the hell is Sasuke getting the chakra to even continue fighting Naruto at this stage?

PS: for those who think Kishimoto is god of mangaka and think he can do no wrong and wants to flame me or something, just remember he isn't perfect. No one is.
Including when he's close to being a close second to the author of Bleach in ability. IMO of course.

P.S.
Flame me if it makes you feel better, I'm just expressing my own opinion along with the fact that I've never read any threads for Bleach that has as many individuals complaining about the current direction of the plot than Naruto seems to be reserving. Imagine what will happen when the Bleach anime starts in October.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 00:19   Link #439
yinstro
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder8
How exactly would you stop sasuke Yinstro? a effective way now,none of that "I'd q0wn him good"
If i was mentoring two 13year old kids who just had what is similar to a gunfight, i d be less easy going and would also not have given sasuke the "gun" chidori when he is so unstable. As for jiraiya i would have had a serious talk with naruto, his intent, the power of rasengen etc.

As far as rock lee arriving on the scene of the naruto fight, I dont think its implausible unless you want to make it implausible. There a number of simple explanations for why he may be able to track naruto, The gaara situation however makes perfect sense. the seemingly weakest nins seperate first. Kankuro went to the person fartherest from thie path to sound, the temari, then shika. Also if neiji and chouji are dead, the sand nin would have moved on even if they found them. Regarding the why didnt any of them run into neiji or chouji, really you
A dont know that they didnt,
B dont know by what specific means the ninja s are tracking each other.
If you want to say its a hole, fine but its a matter of seeing glass half empty or half full. and really there is nothing in the story that would make you question it. Other than need to find errors with a story, remember stories are "stories" they arent 100% real, in real life people live thier whole lives with nothing exciting happening to them, with no adventures etc. Any story is gonna involve a bit of serendipity, but then again if you look at the 5 billion lives in the world their are times when every event seems to come together to force improbable outcomes for a situation. this happened to me many times, usually im a bad way but i guess im the opposite of the will of god people.

as far as power levels etc people constantly compare this series to dragon ball and say he is a fan of toriyama, often neglect that he is also a fan of akira, in the same interview he said he first loved db, then akira. Why not compare it to akira also? tetsuo vs kaneda naruto vs sasuke? and lets not forget the power levels in akira were hmmmm nigh insane. But really you can compare any fiction to any other fiction. Fist of the northstar, peacock king, SF, black lion warrior, bastard. People act as if DBZ is the first series to have super poweredness. Honestly i didnt think naruto was ever destined to be a powerless ninja story, remember his first concept of naruto was of demon world of grand summonings. The series starts of with a creature that can destroy mountains without thinking imprisoned in a young boy, you thought it would be all about ninja stars, nets smoke and mirrors and poisonings? thats not really very consistent with the series from its intial episode.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 00:47   Link #440
Ke0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In My cubicle
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruns
Yes and who was the one who was wrong in what she said in her post. I also think you didnt see her post which was a flame towards me that somehow got deleted before I posted mine. IDIOT....
You know, you're not helping your cause by calling him an idiot. You're just showing that you have to resort to name calling to get your point across............how old are we again?
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.