AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-16, 19:09   Link #81
snarl
>:o

Since Sasuke used lvl2 doesn't that mean that he will no longer grow as a ninja... because he's relying on the seal's power?
Old 2004-09-16, 19:15   Link #82
Icer

More complaining, jeez. Did you really expect him not to turn level 2 after being overwhelmed?

The real fight starts here.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 19:18   Link #83
Freestyler

I think one of them 2 will accidently kill kakashi when he's trying to step between them, or severely injure him

and sasuke still can't touch naruto, even in CS2
Freestyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 19:56   Link #84
Zek
Eyebrows...

Wow. I think they could have taken just the last couple of pages from the last four chapters and put them into the beginning of one chapter, and we wouldn't be missing very much. Seriously, just look at them, it's pretty coherent and it shows the only significant events in the entirety of those chapters. Naruto goes Super-Kyuubi, Sasuke goes 3-Comma-Sharingan, Naruto goes Ultra-Kyuubi, Sasuke goes Curse Seal 2. This is by far the most predictable manga chapter in a long time; the only thing it really brought to the table, besides Sasuke's Level 2 appearance, was the Kyuubi chakra arms.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 19:59   Link #85
EfrainMan
Scourge of the Seven Seas

The last couple of chapters were nothing except stretching out what Sasuke shoulda done the moment he saw Kyuubi looming over him, go Lvl 2. But Kishimoto just HAD to give him his third dot before-hand, when he could've just as easily gotten it while Lvl 2. Bleah.

And to those who say this is turning into DBZ...this is only ONE FIGHT! I can only distinctly remember 2 other fights that were DBZ-ish (bash brains in power up, bash brains in, rinse, repeat), and that was Jiroubou (sp?) v Chouji and Gaara v da Rock (one-sided, imo). 3 fights out of dozens and dozens of intelligent, jutsu laden and tense fights does not DBZ make. Chill.

*sigh* but this is taking WAY too long. At least another month, prolly
Old 2004-09-16, 20:12   Link #86
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Ah~~!
its here!
NO~!
its completely dbz now, with the longer hair and whatnot.
AH~!!!
o well, i got one piece to back up on.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 20:16   Link #87
Sazelyt
F i n

If the last few chapters were to be published as a batch (not compressed) in only one week, most would say it was great. If they were to be published as a highly compressed chapter, then most will go wth. At least, this way it will make highly enjoyable anime episodes without compromising from the character development.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 20:36   Link #88
venom1221

Narutos chakra reminds me of Gaaras impenetrable sand
venom1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 20:49   Link #89
xavier8200

yeah... naruto has been going thet dbz route. but then again what other route is there? oh well, maybe they will deviate in some way. but if they do im sure it wont be in a direction that everyone likes. but yes, dbz is creeping closer and closer. Its almost over Naruto's shoulder.

as I said in a mIRC channel soon it will be

Rock lee = Krillin

rock lee will turn into a pimp and get all the girls, then hes going to be the guy that always gets beat up or explodes and asks for some beans. LOL

Sig by Kagetsu, Avy by wnkryo
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 21:37   Link #90
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
Guys, Lost World is correct IMO with the allusion of "Just a bit more." As bad as Naruto's manga endings have been, I doubt he'd in the manga with Kakashi saying "Just a bit more" in reference to him almost being at Sasuke and Naruto's destination. As a matter of fact, I think it foreshadows next issue because of the back and forth fight this thing has taken. That phrase is definitely allusion.

Just think about it, if that meant distance to location, this would be more of a half-assed chapter than I thought. Anyway, had to look at the picture of CSL2 Sasuke again and it does look gay with his capri pants and all. He looks like a lil demon boy. That is as gay as it goes right there.

Oh yeah, and as far as Kakashi possibly dying, get prepared for that one and dont be surprised if it happens. It won't necessarily mean he dies from being overpowered, but like someone said, it could be to save someone or he could get seriously injured and lose his other eye LOL.

EDIT: Special in terms of power at THIS PARTICULAR MOMENT

Isnt he gay though? He totally ignores his fangirls. He's a fruitbag and a bag of oranges.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 21:42   Link #91
Rakameroolebah
Bloody Volvo Driver

For all of those whom think Kakashi is still a ways off yet, I pose this to you. Who is the figure on page 16 in the middle slide, that is standing upon the cliff looking down at the fight? I'm surprised no-one has pointed this out yet, it seems there is another individual observing the battle.

Also I noticed that Naruto hardly speaks throughout this chapter. If I was Sasuke, I'd be worried cause Naruto hasn't opened his mouth and said something, for, at least... three attacks!! This has got to be far more disturbing than the Chakra Demon fox surrounding Naruto.
Rakameroolebah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 21:53   Link #92
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakameroolebah
For all of those whom think Kakashi is still a ways off yet, I pose this to you. Who is the figure on page 16 in the middle slide, that is standing upon the cliff looking down at the fight? I'm surprised no-one has pointed this out yet, it seems there is another individual observing the battle.
I guess you are talking about one of the statues there. In the previous scene, you observe that one's or the other monument's right foot.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 22:01   Link #93
xavier8200

yeah i dont remember seing a dark figure or anyone looking at the fight. maybe im trippin. whats the page again? i checked 16 and I dont see anything

Sig by Kagetsu, Avy by wnkryo
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 22:05   Link #94
xLeafsItaChi

i looked at all the pages and i dont see no dark figure or anything around them so i dont know wha this guy is talkin about...
xLeafsItaChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 22:30   Link #95
Zek
Eyebrows...

lol, he's talking about the person the size of the waterfall watching the fight. Yeah, it must be Kakashi.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 22:34   Link #96
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
There's actually been two of dems watching the fight the whole time. They're so well hidden, actually, that even Sasuke and Naruto didn't realize it as they jumped and ran across their heads and torsos. Actually.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 22:36   Link #97
neji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
lol, he's talking about the person the size of the waterfall watching the fight. Yeah, it must be Kakashi.
Rofllmao, its funny when ppl try to make themselves seem smarter, then others and it backfires
neji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 22:43   Link #98
Rakameroolebah
Bloody Volvo Driver

Well I admit that in my haste, It didn't occur to me that it may be a statue, although it certainly doesn't appear quite as large in scale as the other's; although scale is hard to determine... Meh, okay, so maybe I'm wrong thinking it's another actual person, still worth pointing out that possibility.

EDIT = Gah, *smacks head* I thought the figure was standing atop the cliff looking down and not as tall as the cliff itself. Meh. So I'm wrong. Bite me! It is a statue, I made a mistake.

By the Way, if you haven't got anything constructive to say then don't say it. A. it's annoying. B. It's basically spam. C. It's off-topic.

Last edited by Rakameroolebah; 2004-09-16 at 23:01.
Rakameroolebah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 22:57   Link #99
KingofWac

To clarify, there is absolutely NO WAY that Kakashi was refering to Sasuke being more special, he was refering to almost being at the fight. I am not gonna sit here and bother explaining it, there is no reason for him to say that and it is stupid to even discuss it.

I've really been enjoying the last few mangas, unlike most of you, but I am expecting something to happen at the end of next chapter. Kishimoto CANNOT have Sasuke CS 2 beat the crap out of Naruto, and have Naruto power up AGAIN.

I am pretty sure at the end of next week, or the following week will be the conclusion of this fight with some weird twist no one is expecting. Kakashi coming on the way will keep us guessing on what is going to happen next.

So everyone knows, I HIGHLY doubt Kakashi will die, like some of you are anticipating. Why you ask? Because there are still too many facts about Kakashi that are still unrevealed such as Obito, the origin of his eye, and what his face looks like. This leaves me to be really curious of what is going to happen. I just hope Naruto beats the crap out of Sasuke, I don't want it to be another stalemate like the rasengan vs. chidori.
KingofWac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 23:04   Link #100
neji-kun

By the Way, if you haven't got anything constructive to say then don't say it. A. it's annoying. B. It's basically spam. C. It's off-topic.

Yeah cause what you said was so constructive
neji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote