AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-09-16, 14:45   Link #1
Gaifanboy!
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Itachi fan boy logic proves Gai is the strongest of all!!

Using the Itachi fan boy logic from these forums, i have shown that Maito Gai is obviously the strongest shinobi.

1. Orochimaru himself said that Itachi was stronger than he was.

therefore
Itachi>Orochimaru

2. Orochimaru defeated the 3rd

orochimaru>3rd

and therefore

Itachi>3rd

3. Itachi admitted that if he fought Jariaya he could win, but it would prove costly. Then as every Itachi fanboy has pointed out

Itachi>Jairaya

4. After Itachi easily beat Kakashi (who is stronger than either Kurenai or Asuma), Kakashi mentions that he knows about the Akatsuki. Itachi then orders Kakashi killed because he knows too much. However, Gai steps in to stop him. Instead of quickly killing the nins and running, Itachi decides it's best to run. The only reasonable explanation for this is that Itachi couldn't defeat Gai! Gai knew how to handle and get around the sharingan, and Itachi knew he couldn't beat him. For those of you who say he left because reinforcements were coming, Itachi had to know reinforcements were coming the entire time. (first Kakashi then Gai showed up). It would be foolish for a ninja as skilled as Itachi to think that if they engaged Asuma and Kurenai that nobody would interrupt. Instead of running when they met up with Kerenai and Asuma, or after Kakashi came, Itachi chose to run after Gai came. EVEN THOUGH Kakashi was now a threat to thier secret organization. If he was really interesting in "not starting a war" then he would have fled when he was first confronted! And therefore, according to this forum's Itachi fanboy logic:

Gai>Itachi
and thus,

Gai>Orochimaru
Gai>Jariaya
Gai>Kakashi
Gai>3rd
Maito Gai=the strongest of all ninjas!!
Gaifanboy! is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 14:48   Link #2
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A World of my own
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
or maybe you're just completely stupid, or super retarded
__________________
Now is the time, to abide by, and protect my way of the ninja!
Member of the Shizune Society
AngelKyo is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 14:50   Link #3
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Holland
er...no, you don't cut wood, as we say in holland
__________________
hm....
Animizzle is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 14:53   Link #4
Gaifanboy!
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
ah ha! This proves I'm right! You can't disprove it so you resort to insults. Classic! Animesuki forums at it's best!
Gaifanboy! is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 14:57   Link #5
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaifanboy!
ah ha! This proves I'm right! You can't disprove it so you resort to insults. Classic! Animesuki forums at it's best!
Gai = Kakashi just about.

Itachi > Kakashi.

That's all you need. Now stop wasting people's time. Troll.

modlockplz?
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:00   Link #6
Gaifanboy!
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
If itachi>gai, then why did he run? Since Itachi was scared of fighting Gai, Gai is obviously superior to Kakashi as well. You know Im right
Gaifanboy! is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:02   Link #7
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Gai = Kakashi just about.

Itachi > Kakashi.

That's all you need. Now stop wasting people's time. Troll.

modlockplz?
The same thing i was going to say.........geez........the thing you got to reed in this Forum
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:05   Link #8
daflecta
(^_^)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 31
no! just no!

that's also a thing we say in Holland, no wait, that's what we say everywhere
daflecta is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:07   Link #9
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaifanboy!
If itachi>gai, then why did he run? Since Itachi was scared of fighting Gai, Gai is obviously superior to Kakashi as well. You know Im right

Yeah thas rigth all that you say its TRue (in the GAI universe)...........


OR Maybe iTachi is to Intelligent for you to comprehend....you are obiusly forgetting about..............THE TWO ANBU Squads that were under way...

.i can see this know...Itachi just have finished using : 2 Bushin one of them exploded, A Gengetsu, , A Water wall Jutsu, a Water Atach Jutsu (Suiton Seikoden no Jutsu), Tsukijomi, and he decides to fight GAI and Part of the ANBU squads that were underway?



think before you speak
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:07   Link #10
Mezu
The Guardian
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaifanboy!
If itachi>gai, then why did he run? Since Itachi was scared of fighting Gai, Gai is obviously superior to Kakashi as well. You know Im right
Hey, Baka... He clearly stated that they needed to leave before other ninjas came. If you don't remember, Gai said outloud that the ANBU were coming. Immediately after, Itachi and Kisame leave. Now dont be an idiot anymore, ok?
__________________
Mezu is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:12   Link #11
Gaifanboy!
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
This is not how I really feel about the subject. But according the logic of:

"Orochimaru says Itachi is stronger therefore Itachi is on Hokage level" threads,

that makes Gai stronger than Itachi and therefore the strongest of all.

Everyone here knows they have read a thread or a statement like that before.

EDIT: To engage in a fight with 3 jounin in the middle of the street in the middle of the village in BROAD DAYLIGHT and NOT think ANBU are going to show up until someone tells you....now who's being an idiot.
Gaifanboy! is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:16   Link #12
missing_nin
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
why do people bother posting in threads like these
missing_nin is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:16   Link #13
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaifanboy!
This is not how I really feel about the subject. But according the logic of:

"Orochimaru says Itachi is stronger therefore Itachi is on Hokage level" threads,

that makes Gai stronger than Itachi and therefore the strongest of all.

Everyone here knows they have read a thread or a statement like that before.
Are you taking any kind of prescrition MEdicine????????
Becasue nothing you say make sense...in the Manga none said that GAI > Itachi.........

please dont misifform people who dont know mutch aboout the anime or the manga
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:19   Link #14
Gaifanboy!
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
I just feel that Gai is underrepresented, that's all. and why is it that nobody can argue this without using insults?
Gaifanboy! is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:19   Link #15
WalDo
Where's WalDo?!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: H-Town
a. Gai = Kakashi (proved by their tie score in their own duels)

b. Kakashi lost to Itachi fair and square

c. Itachi and Kisame ran away because of Gai, Asuma + couple of ANBU squads on their way...
__________________
Where's WalDo?
WalDo is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:31   Link #16
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaifanboy!
EDIT: To engage in a fight with 3 jounin in the middle of the street in the middle of the village in BROAD DAYLIGHT and NOT think ANBU are going to show up until someone tells you....now who's being an idiot.


Ejem...excuse me but....remember that they (kisame and Itachi) wanted to avoid any Fight Itachi said it himself..."i dont want to kill you"...."dont get involved with my work". "we didn't got here to start a War", "we did not get here to get Hurt"
Kisame says..."Its look that we cant leve here without a fight"

Wy do you think that when Itachi and Kisame were in the Bar, and heard the Name Sasuke got out of the Bar? they were trying to avoid any fight but the figth with the JOUNNIN was inevetible...Itachi also points out before fighting Kurenai and Asuma taht they have to do it quikly before more ninjas get there.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:40   Link #17
Gaifanboy!
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
and yet when they escaped from Gai they just dissapeared. Why not just dissapear with Asuma and Kurenei? They must not have been there standing in front of them that time. Oh wait! Yes they were! If they could just dissapear at any time (which they did) why didn't they? Because Asuma was STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM!?!? come on.

Itachi: we have to avoid conflict...but Asuma is standing right there and that's the way I want to go!

Kisame: you're right, it's unavoidable...he is standing practically right in the middle of the path.
Gaifanboy! is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:45   Link #18
FearTheMullet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Although I don't personally agree with this, I msut say many of you who posted acted like total idiots. He provided some researched (albeit skewed) evidence form the story, making his points more intelligent (but at the same time, not valid in my view). Now then, we all know Jirayia is the strongest shinobi. He is the man.
FearTheMullet is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:52   Link #19
Gaifanboy!
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
a few things to think about:

Gai and Kakashi are tied in thier competitions. the only competition we know of for a fact is rock,paper,scissors. If Naruto beat Jariaya at rock paper scissors then he must be stronger!

Gai gave a dynamic entry to Jariaya and Jariaya was powerless to stop him.

Gai's student Lee is also undefeated against the Sharingan

ALSO, Itachi fans must now realize the TRUE facts about Itachi:

1. His MangeSharingan is indeed powerful, but

2. the only thing he has proven to be EXTREMELY good is running away!!

(Gai AND Jariaya)
Gaifanboy! is offline  
Old 2004-09-16, 15:52   Link #20
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaifanboy!

Gai>Itachi
and thus,

Gai>Orochimaru
Gai>Jariaya
Gai>Kakashi
Gai>3rd
Maito Gai=the strongest of all ninjas!!
*Nods* I totally agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaifanboy!
a few things to think about:

Gai and Kakashi are tied in thier competitions. the only competition we know of for a fact is rock,paper,scissors. If Naruto beat Jariaya at rock paper scissors then he must be stronger!

Gai gave a dynamic entry to Jariaya and Jariaya was powerless to stop him.

Gai's student Lee is also undefeated against the Sharingan

ALSO, Itachi fans must now realize the TRUE facts about Itachi:

1. His MangeSharingan is indeed powerful, but

2. the only thing he has proven to be EXTREMELY good is running away!!

(Gai AND Jariaya)
*Nods again* Yup I also agree with that.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.