AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-04, 20:32   Link #21
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

i expect htis to be somewhat of a filler episode of just before the third exam and not that important of an episode then 58 be the first third exam episode (wishfull thinking no?)
Old 2003-11-04, 20:50   Link #22
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

I just want to see Gamabunta-sama, he rocks!
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-04, 23:42   Link #23
kisame
demon

its still gonna be at least 69 till the start of the main chuunin event and at least another 2 till the good fightin starts

so i take it that a sticky thread will be made for each episode before they come out as to avoid a ton of threads
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 03:27   Link #24
Momo99

This idea makes no sense to me. The thread allows you to discuss manga material and also mandates you to include ep 57 discussion here. However if I just watched ep 57 and I want to discuss it with others, I would then have to discuss it in this thread and get spoiled by manga material.
Momo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 09:59   Link #25
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo99
This idea makes no sense to me. The thread allows you to discuss manga material and also mandates you to include ep 57 discussion here. However if I just watched ep 57 and I want to discuss it with others, I would then have to discuss it in this thread and get spoiled by manga material.

Well no, It's not a thread for spoiler stuff after the episode 57, it's just that some people (for the moment I just see AnimeGamer183) make stupid spoiler when nobody ask for.
I reported his post to Dranz to put some spoiler tag in (even if erase it should be better).

The sticky thread for the current episode of the week is a pretty good idea, seriously I'm tired to see countless thread about the same episode.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 12:27   Link #26
Momo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week’s episode. Before I say the rules I just want to give out a warning that this thread will probably contain spoilers of the Manga and if you do not wish to spoil yourself unless if you have done so already then do NOT come into this thread. You have been warned.
Unless when he says "spoilers of the Manga," he means manga material to 57.
Momo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 12:50   Link #27
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo99
Unless when he says "spoilers of the Manga," he means manga material to 57.
Sorry but I think that I miss your point.
The episode 57 wasn't released when this thread starded so it was a spoiler for the anime but that's all.

Btw the RAW of SaiyaMan is out now.
Old 2003-11-05, 15:33   Link #28
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
The episode 57 wasn't released when this thread starded so it was a spoiler for the anime but that's all.

And my expectation was (sadly) very accurate, this episode covers hardly 10 pages of the chapter 96 + the scene with Baki and the Gaara's team + much much much fillers, then the episode finishes with Naruto in front of the hospital.

In fact all the episode show Gamabunta unable to throw Naruto of his back...
Old 2003-11-05, 16:48   Link #29
blackjoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by -|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
wow mods are all over the place closing threads here and there. Its like a masscre of spammers oh well back on topic.

They are using wayy too much fillers in my opinion because the fact that this is a training period for the chunnin exam is gettin lost. It almost seems like this is a period after the exam and that everybody is just resting and .....eating......nd eating......and eating... Oh well im guessing that they gonna kill the entire episode with naruto trying to control gamabunta and then maybe some fillers where Jiraya has an argument or something with gamabunta. I really dont expect too much from the next episode.
I agree with Kage here...they are really over doing it with how long naruto learns summon and other stuff get to the CHUNNIN EXAM!!
blackjoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 17:19   Link #30
eLstar
(^_^)v

Okiay the reason I said it will probably contain Manga spoilers because talking about the episode usually means some people will discuss about the manga and future happenings. It happens a lot and it's too much work for me if I have to check every single post for manga spoilers in this thread because when I did that before certain people got mad at me.

But I can change it if you want so that any manga spoilers in the episode disussion threads must have a spoiler tag.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 17:39   Link #31
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

I hope they won't use more plot holes filling. Everybody would be happy if the serie was the same as the manga. It would be better than use filling stuff and tons of flashbacks. BTW, I think the episode will end on Gaara in Lee's room.
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 17:43   Link #32
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvy_qc
I hope they won't use more plot holes filling. Everybody would be happy if the serie was the same as the manga. It would be better than use filling stuff and tons of flashbacks. BTW, I think the episode will end on Gaara in Lee's room.
*cough cough*
Quote:
And my expectation was (sadly) very accurate, this episode covers hardly 10 pages of the chapter 96 + the scene with Baki and the Gaara's team + much much much fillers, then the episode finishes with Naruto in front of the hospital.

In fact all the episode show Gamabunta unable to throw Naruto of his back...
Old 2003-11-05, 17:56   Link #33
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

just watched the raw - still laughing
barrel of monkey move was a hoot
yeah the frog trashes him, but it's funny to watch it
I have expected the swim suites to go flying off
ends with preview of gaara stepping into Lee's room.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 22:06   Link #34
luckme10
Just call me G

Location: California, bay area or is it San Diego... not sure
Send a message via AIM to luckme10
I can't wait to see that kim chee guy get eaten by the big slug after eating too many of those damn sweets its like that kirby game boy commerical where he can't eat another bite and then rock lee goes into super sonic morphin power and kicks his ass! TYRANNOSAURIS! GOGO POWER RANGERS! NEW MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS!
luckme10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 23:07   Link #35
Lucier
Lunar Translator

I still find it funny that the first thing Naruto does is run to the back and CHECK if it has a TAIL!
Lucier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 00:30   Link #36
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Just watched the raw with out knowing a single word of japanese. i really wish i knew what that frog was bitching about
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 03:58   Link #37
Lucier
Lunar Translator

It was mainly him bitching about naruto being "on him"...
on his head, on his back...
rather amusing, though I think they carried it too far o_O (tho I couldn't stop watching, so maybe not...)

Naruto also wanted frog to call him master, so he was bitching about that too ^_^
Lucier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 16:47   Link #38
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Quote:

i cant find the RAW anywhere >.<
give me adress pls
Old 2003-11-06, 16:56   Link #39
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Google=>SaiyaMan=>http://www.saiyaman.net/
Old 2003-11-06, 17:18   Link #40
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Thank you weeee finally i can watch
i just hope they took away most of the arguement with gamabunta, hate that frog

Last edited by Fei-san; 2003-11-06 at 17:46.
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote