AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-18, 02:57   Link #1
kaitojeanne2

YU-GI-OH the original serie A SHADOW GAME (never aired)

Someone know where can be download YUGIOH ORIGINAL SERIE A SHADOW GAME never aired out of japan??? and asian countries ??? this is the very real first season of YUGIOH please no matter if have subs or not thanks u guys
Nathy
Old 2004-09-18, 03:28   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitojeanne2
Someone know where can be download YUGIOH ORIGINAL SERIE A SHADOW GAME never aired out of japan??? and asian countries ??? this is the very real first season of YUGIOH please no matter if have subs or not thanks u guys
Not licenesed? You mean apart from the fact that AnimeOnDVD lists the following DVDs as available (or soon to be available)
YuGiOh (Uncut) Vol. #01: The Shadow Games, released on 10/19/2004
YuGiOh (Uncut) Vol. #02: The Insector Combo, released on 10/19/2004
YuGiOh Season 1 Box Set, released on 03/23/2004

If you keep asking for licensed series on these forums, you'll get banned.
Old 2004-09-18, 09:10   Link #3
kaitojeanne2

YU-GI-OH the original serie THE REAL ONE XRIS!!!

I don t understand ur mood with me The serie u mentioned on my former note is the serie about pegasus saga Duelist Kingdom aired so america so in the world
the serie I mentioned is not this one I mentioned the serie I want to find is called:

A SHADOW GAMES ( 27 episodes) only (NEVER EVER LICENSED), where the serie really begins when YUGI Got the millenium puzzle from his grandpa!!!!

Here is the link to this serie:
http://www.yugioh.esmartkid.com/dvd.html

I asked to the official site of YUGIOH both of them american one and japanese one about these dvds set u mentioned and they told me these are about the second season for japan but it is first season for america and the rest of the world

YUGIOH has two versions the Warner Brother kids version
It is the (cut) censured
The second one this you mention (uncut): the YuGiOh (Uncut) Vol. #01: The Shadow Games , where the first episode is THE HEART OF THE CARDS.
Although this set of dvds have a seem name (THE SHADOW GAMES) it is NOT the original serie I said.

Note the difference:
the serie I want is called: A SHADOW GAMES (27 episodes only)not licensed not THE SHADOW GAMES (licensed) although you must notice the name THE SHADOW GAMES is only for the first volume not for the whole season like the serie I said.

Say, the YuGiOh (Uncut) Vol. #01: The Shadow Games (of 0) (LICENSED)
which the first episode is known for all of us: THE HEART OF THE CARDS u can see it on www.yugiohthekingofgames.com like the episode 1

YUGIOH WAS LICENSED FROM SECOND SEASON PEGASUS SAGA DUELIST KINGDOM
SAY NOW DUELIST KINGDOM IS CALLED FIRST SEASON FOR US

But I want the serie original when YUGI appears very first THE SERIE : A SHADOW GAMES is only 27 episodes .

I don t understand ur unpleasant mood to close my inquiry and why you have to menace me ??? with being banned???? this forum is to help us not but to be fighting!!!

Now I understand nobody knows about this serie if the persons are being banned when try to find help
I invite u to find more information about a serie before u menace and close inquiries.

Thanks anyway !!! for ur help????
honestly I had never posted before and u believe me! from my experience
I don t want to post here never more
THANKS U ALL FOR READ
with all my respect

Last edited by kaitojeanne2; 2004-09-18 at 09:23.
Old 2004-09-18, 09:34   Link #4
7thMethuselah

explain to me why you didn't put this into a personal message to Xris?

Don't take it hard if a post gets deleted or locked, this forum has rather strict rules, no real harm was done and Xris probably banned you for a few days because questions for licensed anime pop up to often (which gets annoying for him)

Anyway, don't let this little incident scare you away from the forum ...

Old 2004-09-18, 11:56   Link #5
xris
Just call me Ojisan

When looking at the episode titles on ANIDB, it seemed to me that the uncut version was the first series.

(from ANIDB)
Yu-Gi-Oh! First Series Harsh Battle, the Shadow Game, (episode list)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (U.S. Version) The Heart of the Cards, (episode list)
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters (Japanese Version) The Terrible Blue Eyes White Dragon, (episode list)

Given the first of the uncut DVDs to be released was called "YuGiOh (Uncut) Vol. #01: The Shadow Games", it seems not that unlikely the "First Series" = "YuGiOh (Uncut)". So far I can't find any indication of what the episode titles are for this DVD release so I'm still not sure, but I'll concede I made a mistake and what you are calling "YUGIOH ORIGINAL SERIE A SHADOW GAME" may not be licensed.

But I'm still leaving this thread locked because for the same reason this thread is locked, Search for Anime fansubs

Quote:
There isn't a forum on AnimeSuki where you can go to ask for help finding anime fansubs. The reason can be found in the paragraph we have on the front page of AnimeSuki.
Quote:
Keeping track of which sites anime is available through BitTorrent can be tricky. The goal of AnimeSuki.com is to provide a one stop site where you can find links to all unlicensed English anime fansubs available through BitTorrent and also providing information about uploaders and downloaders for each file, which you might not be able to find otherwise.
If a torrent exists, then we list it. If it doesn't, then you will have to find it yourself.

If you want a list of available anime series (downloadable via BitTorrent), then look at the AnimeSuki Series list.
If you want details about a particular series, then use the Series Discussion Index sticky to see if a thread already exists.
If you want people to suggest new series to you (based on the sort of anime you like), then please post in the Suggestions forum.
If you want to know what fansub groups have released or fansubbed a series, then either use the AnimeSuki Series page or go to Envirosphere (as that's one of the best sites of that kind).
Also note that this forum, Suggestions, is if you want to ask what good anime is to download, ask in here. It's not the correct place to ask where you can find downloads.
Closed Thread