AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2004-09-19, 17:48   Link #1
Ero-Senpai
Hm Otaku Sapiens i think?

can someone help

i was wondering about something for my ps2 and since we are gamers here in this forum. is it possible to save old playstation games on the ps2? i have a buncha old ps games i came across so i bought em but i can't save em or it says there is no memory card. i really don;t like the idea of having bought these games and not being able to save em

dunno if i will ever get this porblem fixed but i would like to sunce there are alot more old games i would like to get ahold of but unless i can get this fixed i will have to resort buying a second hand old ps from someone
Ero-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 17:59   Link #2
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senpai
i was wondering about something for my ps2 and since we are gamers here in this forum. is it possible to save old playstation games on the ps2? i have a buncha old ps games i came across so i bought em but i can't save em or it says there is no memory card. i really don;t like the idea of having bought these games and not being able to save em

dunno if i will ever get this porblem fixed but i would like to sunce there are alot more old games i would like to get ahold of but unless i can get this fixed i will have to resort buying a second hand old ps from someone
Just go to a games store or some place with a decent amount of videogame stuff. They should still sell new/used ps1 memory cards- these ARE compatible with the ps2. Hope that helps
Old 2004-09-19, 18:27   Link #3
Yuiichi
Retired.

Lol, yeah, PS1 games can't save on a PS2 memory card. Go buy a PS1 memory card. Actually, you could still get them at Walmart or Zellers last time i checked.
Yuiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 18:59   Link #4
Ero-Senpai
Hm Otaku Sapiens i think?

sweet thnx guys that helps alot i recently found blaster master for the ps2 and since i remember playing the original when i was little i bought it for like 8 bucks new

the next one i plan to get is the castlevania symphony of the night one
spent 2 weeks playing it to only find out i was halfway thru it
Ero-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote