AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-03-08, 21:48   Link #1
moonlightRonin

Talking GTO live Music?

What is the Great Teacher Onizuka Live episodes open theme song in the beginning> who is it by and what is the title? Is there any GTO watchers up in hurr that know this?
moonlightRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 22:12   Link #2
ShinDragon

Both Live Action TV & Movie's Theme song is by "Takashi Sorimachi" (AKA. ONIZUKA in the show.)
Oh~ and the title of the song is "Poison"
ShinDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 23:31   Link #3
KenshinX

Quote:
Both Live Action TV & Movie's Theme song is by "Takashi Sorimachi" (AKA. ONIZUKA in the show.)

Yeah, that is correct.

If I'm not mistaken, Sorimachi has done some dramas and other odd movies in Japan. Poison is a good song, at least in my opinion.
KenshinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 19:45   Link #4
yeah_yeah_yeah

and make sure you don't miss the remix that is in the movie
yeah_yeah_yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 12:26   Link #5
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshinX
Yeah, that is correct.

If I'm not mistaken, Sorimachi has done some dramas and other odd movies in Japan. Poison is a good song, at least in my opinion.
i like the his role in beach boys . that was cool
Old 2004-07-16, 10:39   Link #6
Srophkor

Send a message via MSN to Srophkor Send a message via Skype™ to Srophkor
Anyone know the name of the song that Fuyutsuki sings in the Karaoke Bar ( episode 6, time 20:38, only shows a couple seconds so hard to identify )? I'm sure i heard it somewhere else, but i'll be damned if i remember where ... and you know how it goes in those situations, i cant get it out of my head, its driving me crazy

Edit: put up a 6 second clip here, for those that might be able to help but dont have the episode

Also ... after finishing Episode6, the music ( no singing, just the piano ) at the end of the episode also was incredible familiar ... if I cant get this out of my head, I can already see this weekend going to waste by me going through over 100GB video to find the piece it reminds me off, arg ...

Last edited by Srophkor; 2004-07-16 at 11:43.
Srophkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 03:55   Link #7
Sazabi0083

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srophkor
Anyone know the name of the song that Fuyutsuki sings in the Karaoke Bar ( episode 6, time 20:38, only shows a couple seconds so hard to identify )? I'm sure i heard it somewhere else, but i'll be damned if i remember where ... and you know how it goes in those situations, i cant get it out of my head, its driving me crazy

Edit: put up a 6 second clip here, for those that might be able to help but dont have the episode
The song you are looking for is Anata Ni Aitakute - Missing You performed by Seiko Matsuda. Heh I love that song.
Sazabi0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-25, 12:41   Link #8
bunnyblaster

The tune of the Anata Ni Aitakute - Missing You sounds very familiar. I am wondering if there are translations or originals of the song in another language like chinese or korean or English.
bunnyblaster is offline   Reply With Quote