AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-11-15, 23:59   Link #81
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-chan
Feh, my quotes sucked, so i deleted 'em.
Oh come on...Now I am very curious...Onegai, repost them..Onegai.....See my grand smile? Onegai..Onegai..
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 01:14   Link #82
Jackl
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Mild Spoiler ALERT!

Naruto: Quick! We need to find 7 Chicken Balls so we can wish some Ramen!
Sakura: Don't you mean bring the 4th back to life?
Naruto: I swear, you ARE useless! You have to get your priorities straight woman!
Jackl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 08:41   Link #83
aroon
[]D [] []v[] []D
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: carnegie mellon
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to aroon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackl
Naruto: Quick! We need to find 7 Chicken Balls so we can wish some Ramen!
Sakura: Don't you mean bring the 4th back to life?
Naruto: I swear, you ARE useless! You have to get your priorities straight woman!
naruto: bitch, get back in the kitchen and make me some pie..er..ramen!

ero-sennin: damn all these porn pop up ads
aroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 10:15   Link #84
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New Jersey
Age: 35
Gaara - "Let's go to the beach!"
Naruto - "I want spaghetti."
Itachi - "Man, I need some freakin' Visine!"
Chouji - "If u need me, I'll be at the gym."
Gaara11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 10:55   Link #85
HoboGod
Necromancer
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Cardboard Box
Age: 29
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 11:43   Link #86
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Lol..Hehe..you may have something there Hobogod... Anyone who watches Bottle Fairy is my friend...Three fairies' names themselves alone should calm down any murderoous rage..Sarara, Hororo, and Kururu...
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 11:58   Link #87
Psyonara
Freelance Gif Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
lol.

Hmmm....

Ebisu To Naruto "Please Senen Goroshi me one more time"

er...

crap.

I'm not hyper, and so my humor chakra is way down...

Once I gather enough chakra, I'll do Kool Aid no jutsu...
Psyonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 19:02   Link #88
<^UmAyR^>
Naruto Sensei
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: earth....i think
Age: 26
Psyonara:
"I'm not hyper, and so my humor chakra is way down...

Once I gather enough chakra, I'll do Kool Aid no jutsu..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bad joke no jutsu?
<^UmAyR^> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 19:24   Link #89
Jackl
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by <^UmAyR^>
Psyonara:
"I'm not hyper, and so my humor chakra is way down...

Once I gather enough chakra, I'll do Kool Aid no jutsu..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bad joke no jutsu?

Appearantly it is contagious...
Jackl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 21:19   Link #90
Psyonara
Freelance Gif Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Appearantly it is contagious...

now that was funny.
Psyonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 01:25   Link #91
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New Jersey
Age: 35
Gaara - "WASSUP?"
Gamabunta - "Where's my Nicotine Patch?"
Jiraiya - "What a BIG Snake u got there, Oro. Can I get a ride?"
Tsunade - "I have bigger tits than Pamela, I should be on Baywatch."
Hokage - "I'm too old for this shit."

Last edited by Gaara11; 2003-11-17 at 14:29.
Gaara11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 11:41   Link #92
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Québec
Age: 30
Nice one Hobogod! Really good pic of Gaara!
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 13:04   Link #93
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Ebisu To Naruto "Please Senen Goroshi me one more time"
he was unconscious at the time so he could not feel that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara-chan
Feh, my quotes sucked, so i deleted 'em.
so... who cares? lets see them.

and Hobogod. you cut off some of what gaara was REALLY saying... i like to KILL bunnies and watch Bottle fairies DIE

hehe. but that was good.... but bottle fairy is not as kiddy as ocha-ken... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara11
Gaara - "WASSUP?"
Gamabunta - "Where's my Nicotine Patch?"
Jiraiya - "What a BIG Snake u got there, Oro. Can I get a ride?"
Tsunade - "I'm joining Baywatch."
Hokage - "I'm too old for this shit."
i think you have to be under 50 to join baywatch... not to mention konoha has no beaches... and that is one huge nicotine patch...


okay: mine: yes: now:

Neji: you are in the feild of my bukake. (however it is spelled)
Orochimaru: forget this immortality shit. imma develop a drug caled "life"
Ten ten: ... ... ... i just cant pick up this piece of chicken with my fork. better get my senbon.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 14:11   Link #94
Starfall
Overmind
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Currently everywhere
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Starfall
Dunno if someone said these already:
Gaara: #sob# I don't want to kill anyone anymore, Daddy pleasy kill me and put me out of my misery #sob#
Naruto: Lee is........ (doesn't say "fuzzy eyebrows")
Lee: Aaah, finished training.
Iruka: Now everybody, try to invent stupid teckniques, especially you, Naruto.
Starfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 14:46   Link #95
Gaara-chan
Insomniac Sand-nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Because hobobaggins and monir were curious...


Gaara: I love you! And *YOU*, and _YOU_... *points to about three million people*..and especially YOU...

Temari: My hair is too poofy! *points to comb stuck in hair, frustrated*

Naruto: Got anything to eat BESIDES ramen? Like a cheeseburger?


I have some other ones but I can't find the spoiler tags here. ^^;

And whoever was wondering... that Neji thing... i think it's called Hakke.
Gaara-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 15:42   Link #96
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
Neji: you are in the feild of my bukake. (however it is spelled)
Orochimaru: forget this immortality shit. imma develop a drug caled "life"
Ten ten: ... ... ... i just cant pick up this piece of chicken with my fork. better get my senbon.
hehe...my eyes get watery laughing every time...its time you are Knighted sir hobobaggins for the sheer originality alone and eventually you will climb to the monarch position...hope you do not detest murder, conspiracy; the traits that are very much needed to climb that ladder ..heehee, bukake field..btw, pardon my ignorance but, what is Senbon?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara-chan
Because hobobaggins and monir were curious...


Gaara: I love you! And *YOU*, and _YOU_... *points to about three million people*..and especially YOU...

Temari: My hair is too poofy! *points to comb stuck in hair, frustrated*

Naruto: Got anything to eat BESIDES ramen? Like a cheeseburger?


I have some other ones but I can't find the spoiler tags here. ^^;

And whoever was wondering... that Neji thing... i think it's called Hakke.
Hey hey..Gaara-chan comes off the shell and these are not bad either... my guess is its a faulty comb..
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 15:44   Link #97
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
edit: slow pc
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 03:22   Link #98
Lst2touchdasky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Naruto: screw training Jiraiya gots some new porn

Inner Sakura: Loli-pop loli-pop *in a deep voice* O LOLI LI POP

Hinata:O NO I RAN OUT OF RIDDLEN!

Tsunade:You girls see how fast rock lee moves without his wieghts, same would applie if i didnt have mine

Kakashi:*uses an overdose of morphine* i wonder how iruka handled the little b*stards

Iruka: *Looks up at the memorial* WOAH IS THAT A GIANT BUGER!

Gaara: OMG ITS LIMITED EDITION BARBIE ON THE BEACH!!

Lee: Heh ill do it tomorrow

Gai: ARg another bowl cut?! STupid Guide on how to grow a mullet.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 13:03   Link #99
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
hehe...my eyes get watery laughing every time...its time you are Knighted sir hobobaggins for the sheer originality alone and eventually you will climb to the monarch position...hope you do not detest murder, conspiracy; the traits that are very much needed to climb that ladder ..heehee, bukake field..btw, pardon my ignorance but, what is Senbon?..
senbon are needles. those are the things in the anime that ten ten is throwing onto the targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
Iruka: *Looks up at the memorial* WOAH IS THAT A GIANT BUGER!
what the heck is a buger?

hmm... more? lets see.

Ino's Mom (to her dad): DONT YOU FUCKING GIVE ME FLOWERS AGAIN YOU LAZY PRICK!!!
(please note: they run a flower store)

Inner Sakura: wheres your daddy bitch?! Huh? wheres your daddy... oh wait... crap. whos your daddy bitch?

Shikamaru's dad: so im pussy-whipped. who cares?

Kiba:... ... ... My dog ate my homework... no REALLY!

Tsunade: okay! where are the casinos in this damn city?... right. konoha does not have any.... so why am i here again?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 13:29   Link #100
GreyArea
Meatf***er
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UK
Age: 34
Hinata: You stupid ****ing b*****d **** bloody idiotic b*****k biting ****ing ****er of a ****. Yes, you Naruto!

:P

Sakura: Oh my god, Ive learned some ninjitsu!!!!

Gaara: *looks at Akimaru* kawaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii

Asuma: What do you mean Im supposed to drag on it?
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.