AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-03-08, 02:34   Link #981
Sai
apathetic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: teaching kaoru how to play GO
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Sai
Should'nt this thread have*Crack!* Pathy: WHO SAID YOU COULD SPEAK?!?! Sai: (whisper) shouldn't our thread have a spoiler tag in the title? We do talk about the manga often....

BACK TO THE FUNNY!!!
__________________

*Follower of Sladism*
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 15:46   Link #982
Hanabishi_Recca
Parrothead
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: An island between somewhere and nowhere
Age: 32
Sakura: Kyaaaa! >.< Sasuke where'd you get that hickey from?!
*points to curse seal*

ANBU: "We're starting a union and we demand dental!"
Hanabishi_Recca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 16:12   Link #983
Slade
Coordinated Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Between Good & Evil
Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabishi_Recca
Sakura: Kyaaaa! >.< Sasuke where'd you get that hickey from?!
*points to curse seal*

ANBU: "We're starting a union and we demand dental!"
Everyone wants dental... but can you withstand the TRIAL of INITIATION!!?

Here's one for all your Lee fans out there...



__________________

In Remembrance - Founder of Sladism / Slade's Photobucket
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 16:33   Link #984
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Schweden, ja!
Age: 25
Notes From An Inexperienced Chili Tester Named
Jiraiya, who was visiting Texas from the East Coast:
"Recently, I was honored to be selected as a judge
at a chili cook-off. The original person called in sick
at the last moment and I happened to be standing there
at the judge's table asking directions to the sake
wagon, when the call came. I was assured by the other
two judges (Native Texans) that the chili wouldn't
be all that spicy, and besides, they told me I could
have free sake during the tasting, so I accepted."


Here are the scorecards from the event:

__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 1 MIKE'S MANIAC MOBSTER MONSTER CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A little too heavy on tomato. Amusing
kick.

JUDGE TWO: Nice, smooth tomato flavor. Very mild.

Jiraiya: Holy ****! What the hell is this stuff? You could
remove dried paint from your driveway. Took me two sake
to put the flames out. I hope that's the worst one. These
Texans are crazy.


__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 2 ARTHUR'S AFTERBURNER CHILI

JUDGE ONE: Smokey, with a hint of pork. Slight Jalapeno
tang.

JUDGE TWO: Exciting BBQ flavor, needs more peppers to
be taken seriously.

Jiraiya: Keep this out of the reach of children I'm not
sure what I am supposed to taste besides pain. I had
to wave off two people who wanted to give me the
Heimlich maneuver. They had to rush in more sake when
they saw the look on my face.


__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 3 FRED'S FAMOUS BURN DOWN THE BARN CHILI

JUDGE ONE: Excellent firehouse chili! Great kick.
Needs more beans.

JUDGE TWO: A beanless chili, a bit salty, good use
of peppers.

Jiraiya: Call the EPA, I've located a uranium spill.
My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano.
Everyone knows the routine by now get me more sake
before I ignite. Barmaid pounded me on the back; now
my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I'm
getting drunk from all the sake.


__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 4 BUBBA'S BLACK MAGIC

JUDGE ONE: Black bean chili with almost no spice.
Disappointing.

JUDGE TWO: Hint of lime in the black beans. Good
side dish for fish or other mild foods, not much
of a chili.

Jiraiya: I felt something across my tongue,
but was unable to taste it, is it possible to burnout
taste buds? Sally, the barmaid, was standing behind
me with fresh refills; that 300 lb. wench is starting
to look HOT, just like this nuclear waste I'm eating.
Is chili an aphrodisiac?


__________________________________________________
_____
CHILI # 5 LINDA'S LEGAL LIP REMOVER

JUDGE ONE: Meaty, strong chili. Cayenne peppers freshly
ground, adding considerable kick. Very Impressive.

JUDGE TWO: Chili using shredded beef, could use more
tomato. Must admit the cayenne peppers make a strong
statement.

Jiraiya: My ears are ringing, sweat is pouring off my
forehead and I can no longer focus my eyes. I farted
and four people behind me needed paramedics. The
contestant seemed offended when I told her that
her chili had given me brain damage, Sally saved my
tongue from bleeding by pouring sake directly on it
from a pitcher. I wonder if I'm burning my lips off?
It really pissed me off that the other judges asked
me to stop screaming. Screw those rednecks!


__________________________________________________
_____
CHILI # 6 VERA'S VERY VEGETARIAN VARIETY

JUDGE ONE: Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili.
Good balance of spice and peppers.

JUDGE TWO: The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers,
onions, and garlic. Superb.

Jiraiya: My intestines are now a straight pipe filled
with gaseous, sulfuric flames. I crapped myself when I
farted and I'm worried it will eat through the chair.
No one seems inclined to stand behind me except Sally.
Can't feel my lips anymore. I need to wipe my butt
with a snow cone!


__________________________________________________

CHILI # 7 SUSAN'S SCREAMING SENSATION CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A mediocre chili with too much reliance
on canned peppers.

JUDGE TWO: Ho Hum, tastes as if the chef literally
threw in a can of chili peppers at the last moment.
I should take note that I am worried about Judge
Number 3, He appears to be in a bit of distress as
he is cursing uncontrollably.

Jiraiya: You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull
the pin, and I wouldn't feel a damn thing. I've
lost sight in one eye, and the world sounds like it
is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with
chili, which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My
pants are full of lava-like poop to match my damn
shirt. At least during the autopsy they'll know
what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing,
it's too painful. Screw it, I'm not getting any
oxygen anyway. If I need air, I'll just suck it in
through the 4-inch hole in my stomach.



Poor Jiraiya
__________________
Dansa med oss klappa era händer,gör som vi gör, ta några steg åt vänster nu är ni här med Karamelldansen
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 17:36   Link #985
Sai
apathetic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: teaching kaoru how to play GO
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Sai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-san
Notes From An Inexperienced Chili Tester Named
Jiraiya, who was visiting Texas from the East Coast:
"Recently, I was honored to be selected as a judge
at a chili cook-off. The original person called in sick
at the last moment and I happened to be standing there
at the judge's table asking directions to the sake
wagon, when the call came. I was assured by the other
two judges (Native Texans) that the chili wouldn't
be all that spicy, and besides, they told me I could
have free sake during the tasting, so I accepted."


Here are the scorecards from the event:

__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 1 MIKE'S MANIAC MOBSTER MONSTER CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A little too heavy on tomato. Amusing
kick.

JUDGE TWO: Nice, smooth tomato flavor. Very mild.

Jiraiya: Holy ****! What the hell is this stuff? You could
remove dried paint from your driveway. Took me two sake
to put the flames out. I hope that's the worst one. These
Texans are crazy.


__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 2 ARTHUR'S AFTERBURNER CHILI

JUDGE ONE: Smokey, with a hint of pork. Slight Jalapeno
tang.

JUDGE TWO: Exciting BBQ flavor, needs more peppers to
be taken seriously.

Jiraiya: Keep this out of the reach of children I'm not
sure what I am supposed to taste besides pain. I had
to wave off two people who wanted to give me the
Heimlich maneuver. They had to rush in more sake when
they saw the look on my face.


__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 3 FRED'S FAMOUS BURN DOWN THE BARN CHILI

JUDGE ONE: Excellent firehouse chili! Great kick.
Needs more beans.

JUDGE TWO: A beanless chili, a bit salty, good use
of peppers.

Jiraiya: Call the EPA, I've located a uranium spill.
My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano.
Everyone knows the routine by now get me more sake
before I ignite. Barmaid pounded me on the back; now
my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I'm
getting drunk from all the sake.


__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 4 BUBBA'S BLACK MAGIC

JUDGE ONE: Black bean chili with almost no spice.
Disappointing.

JUDGE TWO: Hint of lime in the black beans. Good
side dish for fish or other mild foods, not much
of a chili.

Jiraiya: I felt something across my tongue,
but was unable to taste it, is it possible to burnout
taste buds? Sally, the barmaid, was standing behind
me with fresh refills; that 300 lb. wench is starting
to look HOT, just like this nuclear waste I'm eating.
Is chili an aphrodisiac?


__________________________________________________
_____
CHILI # 5 LINDA'S LEGAL LIP REMOVER

JUDGE ONE: Meaty, strong chili. Cayenne peppers freshly
ground, adding considerable kick. Very Impressive.

JUDGE TWO: Chili using shredded beef, could use more
tomato. Must admit the cayenne peppers make a strong
statement.

Jiraiya: My ears are ringing, sweat is pouring off my
forehead and I can no longer focus my eyes. I farted
and four people behind me needed paramedics. The
contestant seemed offended when I told her that
her chili had given me brain damage, Sally saved my
tongue from bleeding by pouring sake directly on it
from a pitcher. I wonder if I'm burning my lips off?
It really pissed me off that the other judges asked
me to stop screaming. Screw those rednecks!


__________________________________________________
_____
CHILI # 6 VERA'S VERY VEGETARIAN VARIETY

JUDGE ONE: Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili.
Good balance of spice and peppers.

JUDGE TWO: The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers,
onions, and garlic. Superb.

Jiraiya: My intestines are now a straight pipe filled
with gaseous, sulfuric flames. I crapped myself when I
farted and I'm worried it will eat through the chair.
No one seems inclined to stand behind me except Sally.
Can't feel my lips anymore. I need to wipe my butt
with a snow cone!


__________________________________________________

CHILI # 7 SUSAN'S SCREAMING SENSATION CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A mediocre chili with too much reliance
on canned peppers.

JUDGE TWO: Ho Hum, tastes as if the chef literally
threw in a can of chili peppers at the last moment.
I should take note that I am worried about Judge
Number 3, He appears to be in a bit of distress as
he is cursing uncontrollably.

Jiraiya: You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull
the pin, and I wouldn't feel a damn thing. I've
lost sight in one eye, and the world sounds like it
is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with
chili, which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My
pants are full of lava-like poop to match my damn
shirt. At least during the autopsy they'll know
what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing,
it's too painful. Screw it, I'm not getting any
oxygen anyway. If I need air, I'll just suck it in
through the 4-inch hole in my stomach.



Poor Jiraiya
HOLY CRAP!!! THAT WAS SOO FUNNY!!!
__________________

*Follower of Sladism*
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 18:33   Link #986
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: I go about the world, looking for people to glomp.
Age: 29
Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
LMFAO!! Slade-san, Hobo-san, Sai-kun Those almost made me pee my pants! "or is that you Pakkun? OSUWARI!!" It's good to be back after a long weekend of ghostbusting and banging.


Shika: *hiding in them trees* I don't know why I always have to fight sum chick I don't even like hitting girls. except from behind... *fap fap fap...*
Note: You've turned my Shika into a manwhore!

Tayuya: Damn. Where the flyin fuk is that little perv so I can kick his ass?! $#^%^$%##% Tell me to stick my flute up there will he?!

Shika: Urg! WTF??! Did that flying milk just eat my arm??! No wait...it's not. This is some crazy shiiit...EGGS?

Tayuya: Let's see how he likes it when I play my milkshake song while eating his chakra out of his...*BOOM*

Shika: Heh. Now I have your shadows. Band camp revisited.

Kiba: The only time I get my chance to flee and I freakin run into a goddamn door!

Sasuke: OK. NEXT chapter for sure I'll come out. Yeah next chapter. you'll see mehehehe...*he is unimportant right now*


-_-;; Slade-sama I need some more of that popcorn.
Pathy: Where have all the cowboys gone?
__________________

## Sladism -- All Your Bunny Are Belong To Us ##
Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 18:42   Link #987
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
*hands off whip to Sai to use on Slade's Sig*

Love the cartoons
__________________
Current Addictions:LoGH Gaiden Spiral Labyrinth; Kimi ni Todoke
Eyeshield 21 (nani ?), Naruto Shippuuden, & (need suggestions)

Last edited by pathyfinder; 2004-03-11 at 14:10.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 22:21   Link #988
Sai
apathetic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: teaching kaoru how to play GO
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Sai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
LMFAO!! Slade-san, Hobo-san, Sai-kun Those almost made me pee my pants! "or is that you Pakkun? OSUWARI!!" It's good to be back after a long weekend of ghostbusting and banging.


Shika: *hiding in them trees* I don't know why I always have to fight sum chick I don't even like hitting girls. except from behind... *fap fap fap...*
Note: You've turned my Shika into a manwhore!

Tayuya: Damn. Where the flyin fuk is that little perv so I can kick his ass?! $#^%^$%##% Tell me to stick my flute up there will he?!

Shika: Urg! WTF??! Did that flying milk just eat my arm??! No wait...it's not. This is some crazy shiiit...EGGS?

Tayuya: Let's see how he likes it when I play my milkshake song while eating his chakra out of his...*BOOM*

Shika: Heh. Now I have your shadows. Band camp revisited.

Kiba: The only time I get my chance to flee and I freakin run into a goddamn door!

Sasuke: OK. NEXT chapter for sure I'll come out. Yeah next chapter. you'll see mehehehe...*he is unimportant right now*


-_-;; Slade-sama I need some more of that popcorn.
Pathy: Where have all the cowboys gone?
LOL thanks..... Sai-kun huh? well I'm free tomorrow, today i gotta *cough* "play with" *cough* Slade's sig muhahahahaha*jumps out of window*

Edit: seeing as how I am the main contributor of manga edits, and that i have pathy's whip..... YALL BETTER LISTEN UP YA'HEAR!!

__________________

*Follower of Sladism*

Last edited by Sai; 2004-03-08 at 22:45.
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 22:45   Link #989
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: i dont know can you help me
Age: 24
hey karou stop hogging the popcorn i need to spend some quality time with slades sig anyway hey since when did shika start becoming a perv i mean hes even cooler now
__________________
A.S.S. for ever!!!
The Anti Sasuke Syndicate, where sasuke lovers go to feel really really bad about themselves and their favorite character. Est. 2003
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 22:46   Link #990
Sai
apathetic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: teaching kaoru how to play GO
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Sai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-pimp
hey karou stop hogging the popcorn i need to spend some quality time with slades sig anyway hey since when did shika start becoming a perv i mean hes even cooler now
Shika became a perv the instant he let kishimoto(sp?) draw him like that, I only had to exploit the funny position and badabing badaboom shika is a perv
__________________

*Follower of Sladism*
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 23:09   Link #991
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: I go about the world, looking for people to glomp.
Age: 29
Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-san
Notes From An Inexperienced Chili Tester Named
Jiraiya, who was visiting Texas from the East Coast:
"Recently, I was honored to be selected as a judge
at a chili cook-off. The original person called in sick
at the last moment and I happened to be standing there
at the judge's table asking directions to the sake
wagon, when the call came. I was assured by the other
two judges (Native Texans) that the chili wouldn't
be all that spicy, and besides, they told me I could
have free sake during the tasting, so I accepted."


Here are the scorecards from the event:

__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 1 MIKE'S MANIAC MOBSTER MONSTER CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A little too heavy on tomato. Amusing
kick.

JUDGE TWO: Nice, smooth tomato flavor. Very mild.

Jiraiya: Holy ****! What the hell is this stuff? You could
remove dried paint from your driveway. Took me two sake
to put the flames out. I hope that's the worst one. These
Texans are crazy.


__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 2 ARTHUR'S AFTERBURNER CHILI

JUDGE ONE: Smokey, with a hint of pork. Slight Jalapeno
tang.

JUDGE TWO: Exciting BBQ flavor, needs more peppers to
be taken seriously.

Jiraiya: Keep this out of the reach of children I'm not
sure what I am supposed to taste besides pain. I had
to wave off two people who wanted to give me the
Heimlich maneuver. They had to rush in more sake when
they saw the look on my face.


__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 3 FRED'S FAMOUS BURN DOWN THE BARN CHILI

JUDGE ONE: Excellent firehouse chili! Great kick.
Needs more beans.

JUDGE TWO: A beanless chili, a bit salty, good use
of peppers.

Jiraiya: Call the EPA, I've located a uranium spill.
My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano.
Everyone knows the routine by now get me more sake
before I ignite. Barmaid pounded me on the back; now
my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I'm
getting drunk from all the sake.


__________________________________________________
______
CHILI # 4 BUBBA'S BLACK MAGIC

JUDGE ONE: Black bean chili with almost no spice.
Disappointing.

JUDGE TWO: Hint of lime in the black beans. Good
side dish for fish or other mild foods, not much
of a chili.

Jiraiya: I felt something across my tongue,
but was unable to taste it, is it possible to burnout
taste buds? Sally, the barmaid, was standing behind
me with fresh refills; that 300 lb. wench is starting
to look HOT, just like this nuclear waste I'm eating.
Is chili an aphrodisiac?


__________________________________________________
_____
CHILI # 5 LINDA'S LEGAL LIP REMOVER

JUDGE ONE: Meaty, strong chili. Cayenne peppers freshly
ground, adding considerable kick. Very Impressive.

JUDGE TWO: Chili using shredded beef, could use more
tomato. Must admit the cayenne peppers make a strong
statement.

Jiraiya: My ears are ringing, sweat is pouring off my
forehead and I can no longer focus my eyes. I farted
and four people behind me needed paramedics. The
contestant seemed offended when I told her that
her chili had given me brain damage, Sally saved my
tongue from bleeding by pouring sake directly on it
from a pitcher. I wonder if I'm burning my lips off?
It really pissed me off that the other judges asked
me to stop screaming. Screw those rednecks!


__________________________________________________
_____
CHILI # 6 VERA'S VERY VEGETARIAN VARIETY

JUDGE ONE: Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili.
Good balance of spice and peppers.

JUDGE TWO: The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers,
onions, and garlic. Superb.

Jiraiya: My intestines are now a straight pipe filled
with gaseous, sulfuric flames. I crapped myself when I
farted and I'm worried it will eat through the chair.
No one seems inclined to stand behind me except Sally.
Can't feel my lips anymore. I need to wipe my butt
with a snow cone!


__________________________________________________

CHILI # 7 SUSAN'S SCREAMING SENSATION CHILI

JUDGE ONE: A mediocre chili with too much reliance
on canned peppers.

JUDGE TWO: Ho Hum, tastes as if the chef literally
threw in a can of chili peppers at the last moment.
I should take note that I am worried about Judge
Number 3, He appears to be in a bit of distress as
he is cursing uncontrollably.

Jiraiya: You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull
the pin, and I wouldn't feel a damn thing. I've
lost sight in one eye, and the world sounds like it
is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with
chili, which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My
pants are full of lava-like poop to match my damn
shirt. At least during the autopsy they'll know
what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing,
it's too painful. Screw it, I'm not getting any
oxygen anyway. If I need air, I'll just suck it in
through the 4-inch hole in my stomach.



Poor Jiraiya
ROFL!!! *must....breath* Oh man that was hilarious. Us texans know how to take the heat. Pour on the Cyanide Hot Sauce over my salad PLEASE!

__________________

## Sladism -- All Your Bunny Are Belong To Us ##
Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 00:51   Link #992
Lst2touchdasky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
havent posted in a while... i keep getting distracted- homework and some random sites- and the following wallpapers of the day from saiyaman








I hope my reason is valid
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 01:05   Link #993
SLOTh
Slow and steady
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Underground anime bunker
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to SLOTh Send a message via MSN to SLOTh Send a message via Yahoo to SLOTh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
havent posted in a while... i keep getting distracted- homework and some random sites- and the following wallpapers of the day from saiyaman








I hope my reason is valid

I don;t know how they relate to naruto but ya you PASS! umm wait hu? ok now i am really lost... are we on a 'vidio game porn' forum or naruto....


Neji: hmm feasent (game bird) for dinner...

Naruto: (whispering) **I will shut up now**

Sasuke: naruto could you show me how to do that raneken (sp) thing...

Ino: damb forget sasuke its all about Naruto
__________________
Sloths can hang dead by their claws for 3 months...

_____________________________________________
RIP: Gunslinger Girl
RIP: Cosmopolitan Prayers
RIP: Smash Hit!

:fingers: 1000th poster in the "What a character would never say" Thread :fingers:
SLOTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 01:30   Link #994
Naruto sama
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Sasuke: Me?! A fag?! hahahahhahuhahahheheheheuhuhahah!

Sasuke: Im STRAIGHT!

Naruto: hey kakashi sensei! can u please do that "1000 years of pain" again? pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Naruto sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 01:51   Link #995
Madrox
Insert Something Witty
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Longview
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Madrox
Third Hokage - "Screw this villiage. I'm moving to Sand."
Madrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 01:54   Link #996
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vana'Diel
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
This is awsome!!
__________________
Live by Honor, Kill by Stealth



Made by Raijin @ Naruto EX
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 02:59   Link #997
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: I go about the world, looking for people to glomp.
Age: 29
Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
Oh my Lst2, you certainly know how to attract people.
Maybe you should stick Jiraiya into those wallpapers, then it could be considered Naruto-related.

Pathy: I have many a fish to fry... *whip whip whip*

Slade, Lst2, Hobo, Sai and Crimson: Ecchiness will rule us all!

Lee-pimp and Kaoru: Popcorn and masochism...mmm...


Do I hear whirring?




I hope Ir0nExpress doesn't mind me sharing, but I have to keep on topic.
__________________

## Sladism -- All Your Bunny Are Belong To Us ##
Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 08:53   Link #998
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
*someone poke SLOTH with a stick as he may just be dead,

........wait Sai can use the whip!*

LEVEL THREE CURSE
Spoiler:
__________________
Current Addictions:LoGH Gaiden Spiral Labyrinth; Kimi ni Todoke
Eyeshield 21 (nani ?), Naruto Shippuuden, & (need suggestions)
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 10:58   Link #999
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Schweden, ja!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
*someone poke SLOTH with a stick as he may just be dead,

........wait Sai can use the whip!*

LEVEL THREE CURSE
Spoiler:
nooooo NOT THAT! and dont forget, "lets do this again no-jutsu"
really dangerous
__________________
Dansa med oss klappa era händer,gör som vi gör, ta några steg åt vänster nu är ni här med Karamelldansen
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 11:15   Link #1000
SLOTh
Slow and steady
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Underground anime bunker
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to SLOTh Send a message via MSN to SLOTh Send a message via Yahoo to SLOTh
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
*someone poke SLOTH with a stick as he may just be dead,

........wait Sai can use the whip!*

LEVEL THREE CURSE
Spoiler:
thanks for reviving me pathy...

ne way:

sasuke: look i can roll down the hill in this can...


Naruto:

Sakura: I will become hokage!

Lee: I'm special.. here kitty kitty kitty...

Kiba: cum here akramaru
__________________
Sloths can hang dead by their claws for 3 months...

_____________________________________________
RIP: Gunslinger Girl
RIP: Cosmopolitan Prayers
RIP: Smash Hit!

:fingers: 1000th poster in the "What a character would never say" Thread :fingers:
SLOTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.