AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-06, 10:21   Link #1
Guji_Romeo

««does Anyone Know Where To Get This Manga?»»

Does anyone have naruto manga and where to get it form im kinnda new to this site, was recommneded by someone, umm if someone can help me d/l anime maga's plz help, i want naruto i herd they've done one with getbackers...umm samurai shamploo? samurai7? full metal alchemists? full metal panic? anything really, if you guys can help?
Old 2004-10-06, 10:45   Link #2
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guji_Romeo
Does anyone have naruto manga and where to get it form im kinnda new to this site, was recommneded by someone, umm if someone can help me d/l anime maga's plz help, i want naruto i herd they've done one with getbackers...umm samurai shamploo? samurai7? full metal alchemists? full metal panic? anything really, if you guys can help?
about half the stuff you mentioned is licensed and can be "downloaded" from this site But read this page first and try to pay attention to point 1

About the other half : go read this

And one more thing : read the damned stickies in the manga forum ! They answer this question .....

Closed Thread