AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > School Rumble

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-04, 04:01   Link #2261
Adam E
Riskbreaker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
It would just seem that Eri would of won by defualt with out the Eri vs Tenma confrontation.
Actually, Tenma would win by default since Harima and Tenma would have a mutual interest in each other. Plus, School Rumble would turn into a harem and would follow harem rules, and the first girl always "wins" in the harem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
So far Eri has Elimated all of her oppenents now its the big one Tenma.
Eri hasn't really had any opponents. All of her "battles" with the other ladies were due to misunderstandings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
As much time as Harima and Tenma have spent together its only natrural that Tenma would fallow for the great one Harima. Im happy about this turn of events, so just the very few Tenma fans will not say that Harimia just got with Eri cuz he couldnt get Tenma.
If Tenma has fallen for Harima, then she'd be unhappy if Harima and Eri got together. I'm not sure why you'd be pleased about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
I also feel KJ has seen the error of his way of trying to force Tenma down his readers...
Jin Kobayashi would actually be "forcing" Tenma down readers' throats if he makes her suddenly realize she's in love with Harima next chapter, considering how contrived the events leading up to her epiphany would be.

Last edited by Adam E; 2007-06-04 at 04:20.
Adam E is offline  
Old 2007-06-04, 10:22   Link #2262
-Ajax-
Fanatical Kyon Follower
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: FL
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to -Ajax-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam E View Post
Jin Kobayashi would actually be "forcing" Tenma down readers' throats if he makes her suddenly realize she's in love with Harima next chapter, considering how contrived the events leading up to her epiphany would be.
Aye, thats how I feel. I mean she has never shown signs of any feeling towards him in 226 chapters; but all of a sudden? and enter a conflict with a friend whom she has repeatedly tried to hook up with Harima and has recently made up with after a misunderstanding involving Harima himself? Just doesn't sound right.
__________________
-Ajax- is offline  
Old 2007-06-04, 10:28   Link #2263
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Uh, yeah. I suppose some people could do better after such a long run.
I just think it's a lame 'joke' to go with, but then that might be just me.

Quote:
though if Tenma's actually feeling something in regards to Harima and Eri being together, things should hopefully get a little interesting.
If Tenma actually has feelings for Harima out of nowhere I'll personally find out where Jin lives and slap the motherfucker. Twice. With a trout. And then launch kittens out of a canon right at him.
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline  
Old 2007-06-04, 10:52   Link #2264
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool?
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Smile

Here's a point that seems to have slipped by without discussion.

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


I didn't know that you could see sweatdrops through curtains.
__________________
Swampstorm is offline  
Old 2007-06-04, 11:21   Link #2265
Daito-kun
wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Russia
Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Daito-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
If Tenma actually has feelings for Harima out of nowhere I'll personally find out where Jin lives and slap the motherfucker. Twice. With a trout. And then launch kittens out of a canon right at him.
I'm with yuo on that one!

But it still hard for me to understand - was it over betveen HarimaXEri after their conversation on the roof& Meaning, did she loose interest in him?
Daito-kun is offline  
Old 2007-06-04, 12:36   Link #2266
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Haaaaay Swampy ;D!
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline  
Old 2007-06-04, 13:24   Link #2267
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
One word Parody...
Spoiler:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline  
Old 2007-06-04, 14:44   Link #2268
Daito-kun
wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Russia
Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Daito-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
One word Parody...
Spoiler:
Yep, may be... But it must be really outstanding in a bad way person to mistake Nakamura's shadow for Eri's
Daito-kun is offline  
Old 2007-06-05, 01:30   Link #2269
Lucipher
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam E View Post
Actually, Tenma would win by default since Harima and Tenma would have a mutual interest in each other. Plus, School Rumble would turn into a harem and would follow harem rules, and the first girl always "wins" in the harem.



Eri hasn't really had any opponents. All of her "battles" with the other ladies were due to misunderstandings.



If Tenma has fallen for Harima, then she'd be unhappy if Harima and Eri got together. I'm not sure why you'd be pleased about that.



Jin Kobayashi would actually be "forcing" Tenma down readers' throats if he makes her suddenly realize she's in love with Harima next chapter, considering how contrived the events leading up to her epiphany would be.
Girls Bravo First girl Lost (Long Time Friend. Shuffle First Girl lost (Kadea). Gift First girl Lost (Long time friend). Ichigo 100 % First girl lost(First starwbarry pantys girl).Kanon First girl lost (Umm his cusin?) What did they all have in commen, Ohyeah the girl who won was the girl who had the most char development with the main harim guy(other then the hated girl from Shuffle but hey Sia won in the manga /cheer), and that just off the top of my head.

Its SR where its all about missunderstandings so the battles fit right into that.

Ever not had feelings for a friend then they get with someone then it hits you? its very commen in real life same with slice of real life Animes. Its all part of life/story line.
Lucipher is offline  
Old 2007-06-05, 06:11   Link #2270
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Guze no Sekai
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm View Post
Here's a point that seems to have slipped by without discussion.

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


I didn't know that you could see sweatdrops through curtains.
I neglected to talk about that. There was a possibility, but when the heat's on relationships for people to talk about here, you tend to go with the flow unless you are more observant than the rest. Since I guiltily have yet to read the chapter, too.

And come to think of it, it does suit Tenma's personality more. As a friend, she probably wouldn't want to disturb what she considers a 'real' couple in her friends, and listening would be rude.

Thanks for the reminder Swamp.
__________________
Owaranai Destiny is offline  
Old 2007-06-05, 09:06   Link #2271
moshika
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Vol.17 cover is out!
moshika is offline  
Old 2007-06-05, 09:32   Link #2272
patnam
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by moshika View Post
Vol.17 cover is out!
NANI!!! so amazing... btw, thanks...
patnam is offline  
Old 2007-06-05, 12:42   Link #2273
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by moshika View Post
Vol.17 cover is out!
OMG!!! THE 3 most popular girls in School Rumble. Noticing little Tenma in the back, but I'd rather have a chibbi Harima for a kidsmeal cover yet again. Bloddy Marry with Tsukamoto Sisters Faction cover NICE!

KJ you devil you!!! Do not temp me with manga covers!!! 16's limited edition was a blast, but now this is too much!
__________________
Vampire+Sisters

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2007-06-05 at 16:01.
kenjiharima is offline  
Old 2007-06-05, 20:02   Link #2274
Lucipher
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
OMG!!! THE 3 most popular girls in School Rumble. Noticing little Tenma in the back, but I'd rather have a chibbi Harima for a kidsmeal cover yet again. Bloddy Marry with Tsukamoto Sisters Faction cover NICE!

KJ you devil you!!! Do not temp me with manga covers!!! 16's limited edition was a blast, but now this is too much!
Tenma is popular? I had no idea
Lucipher is offline  
Old 2007-06-05, 20:45   Link #2275
oDin01
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
OMG!!! THE 3 most popular girls in School Rumble. Noticing little Tenma in the back, but I'd rather have a chibbi Harima for a kidsmeal cover yet again. Bloddy Marry with Tsukamoto Sisters Faction cover NICE!
Please tell me you were joking.

The next chapter is finally showing some promise. Needs less Tenma.....
oDin01 is offline  
Old 2007-06-06, 09:30   Link #2276
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01 View Post
Please tell me you were joking.

The next chapter is finally showing some promise. Needs less Tenma.....
Uhh...nope. I love KIDS MEAL FACTION. Iam a HAREM guy *shouts HAAAARRREEEMMMAA!!!*

Spoiler:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline  
Old 2007-06-06, 11:32   Link #2277
Calca
Brina!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Incognito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
Girls Bravo First girl Lost (Long Time Friend. Shuffle First Girl lost (Kadea). Gift First girl Lost (Long time friend). Ichigo 100 % First girl lost(First starwbarry pantys girl).Kanon First girl lost (Umm his cusin?) What did they all have in commen, Ohyeah the girl who won was the girl who had the most char development with the main harim guy(other then the hated girl from Shuffle but hey Sia won in the manga /cheer), and that just off the top of my head.

Its SR where its all about missunderstandings so the battles fit right into that.

Ever not had feelings for a friend then they get with someone then it hits you? its very commen in real life same with slice of real life Animes. Its all part of life/story line.
You made a small error in your analysis.

Everyone knows girls who were "childhood friends" or have known the male character before the manga or anime took place instantly lose.

Ichigo 100% is the only example that works out here.
Calca is offline  
Old 2007-06-06, 17:05   Link #2278
Js2756
Thread Killer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
You made a small error in your analysis.

Everyone knows girls who were "childhood friends" or have known the male character before the manga or anime took place instantly lose.

Ichigo 100% is the only example that works out here.
Too bad that childhood friends still win quite often, as was the case in Da Capo, Lamune, Ai Yori Aoshi, To Heart and Love Hina.
__________________
My anime review blog:
www.livejournal.com/~js2756
Js2756 is offline  
Old 2007-06-06, 18:18   Link #2279
Calca
Brina!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Incognito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Js2756 View Post
Too bad that childhood friends still win quite often, as was the case in Da Capo, Lamune, Ai Yori Aoshi, To Heart and Love Hina.
I mean the childhood friend type that comes over and wakes up the protaganist and cooks his breakfast yet harbors hidden feelings for him.
Calca is offline  
Old 2007-06-06, 21:09   Link #2280
tacobueno
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
If a chick is coming over to your house and cooking you breakfast, I'd find it somewhat suspicious...

...probably trying to kill you via poisoning por la maņana
tacobueno is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
hige, ojou, school

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.