AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > School Rumble

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-06, 11:12   Link #801
~S~
~Bloodying my Soul~

Eri.....!!!!!???? Has taken a big step this chapter, by not asking~telling a certain someone to spend the night(ツンツン~mode on). Nakamura's reaction was great, well he did tell her that he could not take the fact that she was was looking like a coward. She took his advice and and her friends advice and that one line that kept appearing in her mind of having that one lifetime regret and we arrive to this unexpected development. Will Hige get to see the Angel's Sanctuary, the room were she secretly has a picture that she stares at every night before going to bed. Is she finally going to reveal(デレデレ~mode on).....Ojou.....Omae......!!!!!????
Old 2006-10-06, 13:38   Link #802
JarOfMayo

mmmm I had the same reaction as Nakamura. lol

Spoiler for notes on 196:
Old 2006-10-06, 14:06   Link #803
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

I can't understand it at all
Old 2006-10-06, 14:42   Link #804
Eri
Sawachika

Learn japanese... can't stand waiting for the next chapter :'(
Old 2006-10-06, 15:08   Link #805
DeathRaptor
Der Wille zur Macht

Too much trouble, I have enough with learning Spanish and English

But I really like how this chapter is portrayed. I wanna understand more.

Edit:

Saw it, read it, I love it

Last edited by DeathRaptor; 2006-10-06 at 16:07.
Old 2006-10-06, 18:17   Link #806
ZODDGUTS

Another great chapter can't wait too see as to what's going to happen in the next chapter.

And yeah Nakamura's reaction was priceless he was like "WTF!? That's not what I wanted you to do" lol
Old 2006-10-06, 18:47   Link #807
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

This is delicious SR chapter, it is made of flag and win. You must eat.
Old 2006-10-06, 18:58   Link #808
Freeter
i see baka people

Hilarious chapter. Too many good moments.

Spoiler:

Next chapter, Eri had better find out about Tenma...or maybe if Harima replies, "I love Tsukamoto", this could lead into the long-awaited Rice vs. Flag battle

Old 2006-10-06, 19:06   Link #809
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

FINALLY.
Plot development, my eyes still cannot believe it. I still think that KJ is hiding something for chapter 200.
Did I say that Im happy and I love you guys? And townsocks too?
(Just dont ruin everything Harima!)
Old 2006-10-06, 20:22   Link #810
Zishi

I think this will develop either into these 4 possabilities:

1. This will go fully serious and some confusion runs through the air, but Harima turns her down saying he has work etc.
2. Eri will say that she meant the butler Nakamura instead and not him XD(Classical sr moment)
3. Eri will go confused and say she invited everyone from 2-C and its gonna be a farewell party(Quite obvious that Harima will be there then cause tenma)
4. Harima will end up somehow at Eri's house and there will be some "drama". Don't ask me how that is gonna happen but that is the scenario I am hoping for XD.
Old 2006-10-07, 01:30   Link #811
brolycjw

If something happens between Eri and Harima, I say that's the end of school rumble.
Old 2006-10-07, 03:28   Link #812
psylentshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~S~ View Post
Will Hige get to see the Angel's Sanctuary, the room were she secretly has a picture that she stares at every night before going to bed. Is she finally going to reveal(デレデレ~mode on).....Ojou.....Omae......!!!!!????
did i miss something? what chapter is that in?

um anyways...i liked the chapter...probably because im leaning towards flag haha. im afraid some misunderstanding will happen just because it's school rumble. it seems like everytime someone wants to express their feelings...it never works because its just misunderstood or they get shut down...so hopefully that trend stops here...i doubt it though.

i wonder if the manga will end at ch 200, it's theoretically possible. i think theres enough time to establish a relationship with eri, tenma, yakumo in this that frame, although i doubt it'll happen.
Old 2006-10-07, 06:31   Link #813
brolycjw

Yes it is possible to end it by 200, as things between eri and harima are going on so fast. It's unlikely that school rumble will continue after they end up together, since this naturally means Tenma would end up with Karasuma, and there goes the main characters, so let's hope it doesn't happen this quickly.
Old 2006-10-07, 08:46   Link #814
Zishi

I am sure it wont end at 200. Atleast 20-40 chapters more I think. And I am sure things wont go so smooth for Eri's try. Even though Harima might see her differently, he needs to get turned down by Tenma first. Then maybe something will happen.
Old 2006-10-07, 10:56   Link #815
Bamse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZtriK View Post
I think this will develop either into these 4 possabilities:

1. This will go fully serious and some confusion runs through the air, but Harima turns her down saying he has work etc.
2. Eri will say that she meant the butler Nakamura instead and not him XD(Classical sr moment)
3. Eri will go confused and say she invited everyone from 2-C and its gonna be a farewell party(Quite obvious that Harima will be there then cause tenma)
4. Harima will end up somehow at Eri's house and there will be some "drama". Don't ask me how that is gonna happen but that is the scenario I am hoping for XD.

"4. Harima will end up somehow at Eri's house and there will be some "drama". Don't ask me how that is gonna happen but that is the scenario I am hoping for XD."

i really hope for this to happend but will prolly never happen
Old 2006-10-07, 13:24   Link #816
Camus

oh man! this chapter had a lot of content, it felt more than 9 pages. My prediction is well eri will get turned down and then harima will get turned down and after this he will come to the realisation that he likes eri, the way this is looking it seems that flag faction will win. but we are yet to see some closure on the rice faction.

i don't know but this is defenetlly getting good. eri and harima moments are one of the funniest and best in school rumble. And yet I hope this doesn't end too fast, school rumble is one of my old time favorite manga and anime, plus they still need to make a third season at least it was hinted other wise the anime would of concluded already.
Old 2006-10-07, 15:06   Link #817
JarOfMayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZtriK View Post
I am sure it wont end at 200. Atleast 20-40 chapters more I think. And I am sure things wont go so smooth for Eri's try. Even though Harima might see her differently, he needs to get turned down by Tenma first. Then maybe something will happen.
Same... No way it would end at 200. lol Story moves pretty slowly for the most part...

Beyond this (if its something conclusive) the Tenma story would need to conclude as well and beyond that anything extra... and epilogueish.. so... yeah.. even if were heading toward an end from now it would be some 40-60 chapters. Basically another year or so.
Old 2006-10-08, 01:23   Link #818
~S~
~Bloodying my Soul~

psylentshadow: did i miss something? what chapter is that in?

No you did not miss anything this is speculation well more like hoping for what will happen in the next chapter....!!!!???

Last edited by ~S~; 2006-10-08 at 01:35.
Old 2006-10-08, 01:24   Link #819
~S~
~Bloodying my Soul~

Ignore the double post there were some technical difficulties.

Last edited by ~S~; 2006-10-08 at 01:37.
Old 2006-10-10, 02:56   Link #820
kauldron26
Med Student

i really, really, really love this chapter... as much as i badmouth the mangaka for being a money-minded dick, there is sooo much development here, but i am so afraid to get my hopes up. This is exactly how i felt when Harima and Eri had that moment when they were running away from her fiance and she didnt know it was Harima with her. Everything was great then until that ridiculous drop kick scene. I am just tired of getting my hopes up... but onegai kami-sama, let this scene be real and meaningful. Onegai, let there be no misunderstandings and "reset". Kami-sama please let the Mangaka be brave enough to destroy Harima's tunnel vision of Tenma.

Tags
hige, ojou, school