AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-08, 16:03   Link #101
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
yeah but its still too bad that he died his character really did work well as a best friend to shikamaru, which hopefully if he doesnt die will play a major role in further development of the plot
Old 2003-12-08, 18:12   Link #102
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

You guys should read the last 2 pages of posts spider eats bug so it's almost obvious that Shino and his dad won't show up. The theory of Neji using the semen wire to link to arachnodude is the best so far. If someone come to help Neji it will be someone with medical abilities cause this guy will surely die in a few chapter the way it is now.

Founder of the moustache guy fanclub and member of A.S.S.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 18:14   Link #103
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

oh shit, what if naruto turns back and comes to save him? that's probably what will happen
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 18:14   Link #104
reymysteriojr

even if he lost his seal wouldnt that make him stronger? I thought the seal was to keep him from excelling over the head family? Someone made a good point about him bringing up naruto i dont think the clones has anything to do with it. i believe they said " I agree with that. To me I thought Neji was thinking of how Naruto never gave up and how you were responsible for your own destiny."
I think he was thinking more of mentally. Like not giving up. Maybe to psyche himself up as well..or using naruto as an example to keep pushing himself because he believes he is better then naruto. Like using naruto as motivation.
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 18:28   Link #105
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by reymysteriojr
even if he lost his seal wouldnt that make him stronger?
No, its just so that the head family can keep them under control.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 18:56   Link #106
Kabuto

Most of you guys keep on saying spiders eats bugs. BUT, the bugs that come from shino isn't a loner bug. Its part of a gigantic clan much like ants.
Show me a spider that can take on a clan of army ants. Because that is what Shino and his family has. An army of destruto bugs.

Neji as of right now will not hate the person would help him now. He is on the brink of death with little chakara left in his system. So he would apprietiate whoever helps him. He isn't like Sasuke ok!! Sasuke would curse anyone that helps him. Not neji, Not after Naruto beat neji in a fight.

The seal on neji's head doesn't limit his power. Its just to kill him if the head family wants too.

HunterX how did you come to a conclusion that the aurthor hates Neji. If anything he loves him. Look at all the chapters he is giving him. He is also making his fight as dramatic as possible. But i don't think the Author would kill any major Charaters that bring in money. Rock Lee and Neji for example. Chioji like someone said did his job. And he isn't as popular.
Also if you look closly at the symbol on neji's head it is opposite of a swastika. So its means is exactly oppostie of Hitler's meaning.
Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 19:06   Link #107
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Kabuto is you take a look at the last few chapters you'll realize that arachnodude can summon a shit load of spiders so bring as many ants as you want he'll put as many spiders as it need. And with the lvl 2 curse it's not like he's lacking of chakra right now. But back to the point with the current state of Neji that's why that the person that will show up to help will need to have medical abilities because it's obvious that Hinata's cream won't be enough.

Old 2003-12-08, 19:09   Link #108
Dorfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad
it's obvious that Hinata's cream won't be enough.
Uggghhh...must...get...naughty image...out of my...head.
Old 2003-12-08, 19:22   Link #109
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
Uggghhh...must...get...naughty image...out of my...head.
Lol note to self don't ever make any comment that could be misunderstood by the bunch of tiwsted mind around here. But to be honest i didn't expect you to be the first one to come up with it.

Old 2003-12-08, 20:09   Link #110
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterx
oh shit, what if naruto turns back and comes to save him? that's probably what will happen
This is very unprobable, how would Naruto know Neji's having a hard time with Kidoumaru?
Personally, I still think Shino and his dad can come to save Neji, or Shika's dad. They could pass there and notice Neji is getting killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
Most of you guys keep on saying spiders eats bugs. BUT, the bugs that come from shino isn't a loner bug. Its part of a gigantic clan much like ants.
Show me a spider that can take on a clan of army ants. Because that is what Shino and his family has. An army of destruto bugs.
True, Kabuto-san.
Plus, it would be cool if Shino could use other kind of insects. Such as the hunter-wasps. The hunter-wasp is one of the best spider-killer in nature, so if Shino could use hunter-wasps, Kidoumaru would be done
Though it's very unlikely he'd be able to use insects other than the chakra-eating bugs.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 20:12   Link #111
Kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
This is very unprobable, how would Naruto know Neji's having a hard time with Kidoumaru?
Personally, I still think Shino and his dad can come to save Neji, or Shika's dad. They could pass there and notice Neji is getting killed.

True, Kabuto-san.
Plus, it would be cool if Shino could use other kind of insects. Such as the hunter-wasps. The hunter-wasp is one of the best siper-killer in nature, so if Shino could use hunter-wasps, Kidoumaru would be done
Though it's very unlikely he'd be able to use insects other than the chakra-eating bugs.

HAHAHA Vicious-San.
If a hunter wasp were to come i think Spiderman here would run like there was no tomarrow.
Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 20:15   Link #112
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Its more likely that the two remaining jounin from the four man team who spotted the sound nin will save Neji than anyone else. They could be trailing the sound ninja after finding the corpses of their dead comrades.

One of the two remaining was Tsunades companion / assistant / bodyguard, who also happens to be a medical ninja. If anyone is going to be doing any saving, it makes more sense to use these characters than anyone else (I seriously doubt any of the parents will be given much coverage at all). They could, in theory, save Chouji and Neji (if he needs saving from Kidoumaru. I dont think he does myself, but he will need medical attention).
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 20:51   Link #113
Dorfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad
Lol note to self don't ever make any comment that could be misunderstood by the bunch of tiwsted mind around here. But to be honest i didn't expect you to be the first one to come up with it.
I couldn't...I couldn't help myself. When I read it, the thought just leapt into my head like a subliminal message. Ugh...must...think of flowers....anything!!
Old 2003-12-08, 21:04   Link #114
reymysteriojr

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite
I think Neji is going to use the thread attached to the arrow to send chakra back thru and block off chakra flows in spiderboys body, or something to that effect. Since the thread is an extension of his body and the chakra is flowing thru it. Should be like Neji being up close and hitting his arm or leg.
Deja vu-ish echo?
Old 2003-12-08, 21:04   Link #115
tsurumaru
I refuse to die dammit!

Just a couple of quick points, Neji's wound isn't so bad (in terms of being life threatening) as it appears Kidoumaru's arrow cauterised the wound as it passed through (there is very little blood for a wound of that size).

Secondly he definitely noticed the web attached to the arrows (in fact in two frames he said "so with this web....." when the arrow aimed at his head just scraped his cheek)

Thirdly rather than use the last of his chakra to deflect the attack he obviously has some other technique lined up (hopefully the "chakra transfer spidey head explodey jutsu" others have suggested) that he is going to use as a counter.

If he can also control all his chakra who's to say he cant "switch off" critical hit areas by diverting the flow of chakra in his own body? hmm

Lastly as there is usually a lot of forshadowing in the series did Shikamaru's dad teach him the "new technique" that was mentioned in the previous volume?

Have a feeling his dad may have used "shadow" technique at some point.......
Old 2003-12-08, 21:26   Link #116
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

With the insane chakra control that Neji has, can he refills his chakra by taking the arachno-dude's one with the web? Just a question, but could be cool.

2nd member and co-founder of the moustache fan club and proud member of the A.S.S
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 22:34   Link #117
reymysteriojr

Like what was said last post about what you would thinkwould happen in 196 63 gentle fist himself to boost his chakra. to take kidoumaru out.
Old 2003-12-09, 00:49   Link #118
Xyque
Shake Stuff Up

Send a message via AIM to Xyque
maybe Hinata will save the day! hehe

Actually, all my bets are for a Neji Self Sacrafice Win
Xyque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 13:06   Link #119
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurumaru
Just a couple of quick points, Neji's wound isn't so bad (in terms of being life threatening) as it appears Kidoumaru's arrow cauterised the wound as it passed through (there is very little blood for a wound of that size).

If he can also control all his chakra who's to say he cant "switch off" critical hit areas by diverting the flow of chakra in his own body? hmm
well about the cauterization wound... are you talking about the shot at the very end or the one before it?... anyway, yeah, it does seems like not alot of blood, but i dont think he (kishimoto) wants to draw too much blood, which would compromise his "teen" rating.

switching off areas? what? you mean like turning off your brain, or your heart? what? that wouldnt work!
Old 2003-12-09, 13:09   Link #120
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Hm, hunter wasps...

I think Shino would be able to take Spidey out, no problem. Keep in mind, the bugs inside of Shino aren't the only ones he can control. Remember in the Forest of Death (how do you say that again, Shinimori?)? Kiba, Hinata, and Shino had a great setup. Kiba and Akamaru could smell enemies approaching, Hinata could see far ahead to know what was coming up, and Shino had HUGE-ass slugs hiding in the trees for the kill. Shino has access to ALL insects, or at least they made it sound that way. No, spiders aren't insects, but I'm sure Shino could find some spider eaters if he had to.

Could you imagine him summoning some gigantic prehistoric insect buried deep beneath the earth? "Kuchiyose no Jutsu...BIG-ASS BUG!"

The Official Anti-Sasuke Syndicate
Simply add the anti-Sasuke sign to your signature to join. Message me for more info.
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote