AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-10-22, 18:09   Link #21
MoS

Im glad someone did it I have had episode one on my computer done for weeks but family problems had kept me from even doing my other series so I decided to just not release it. I even had to drop the group.
MoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 20:08   Link #22
kuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apterous
And for anyone who wants to know, it was "Cutey Honey" until the R2 DVD's came out, which had "Cutie Honey" plastered all over them. I'm taking that to be an official romanization. A few people have asked about that.
It has always been romanized as Cutey Honey in the past in the covers of Japanese products, before the live-action movie and re:

For instance:

Btw, I'd love to see Cutey Honey F subbed.
kuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 20:37   Link #23
ultrataro

Well, only fairly recently was it released on R2 DVD. Prior to that I think finding good source was a little difficult. And as for the title, we talked about it and since the R2 Japanese DVD has it as Cutie Honey instead of the original Cutey Honey, we decided to go with Cutie Honey since this sub was going to be based on these DVDs. Anyway, it's fun!
ultrataro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 16:26   Link #24
RyuHayabusa

Send a message via AIM to RyuHayabusa
I posted the live action torrent on the torrent submissions forum. The details on how I got it are there on the thread. I'm downloading it now as we speak hehehe
RyuHayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-25, 17:00   Link #25
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuHayabusa
I posted the live action torrent on the torrent submissions forum. The details on how I got it are there on the thread. I'm downloading it now as we speak hehehe
Please don't ever post links to raw anime on this forum again. We do not allow it since lacking the "value added" of subtitles it is simply piracy of a japanese DVD. We frown on piracy as contradictory as that might seem.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-26, 13:42   Link #26
Apterous
Cutie Honey Fansubber
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Apterous
The Live Action movie was on our list of things to do, but lower on the list since its not supposed to be out yet... I found the raw torrent on another forum, not here, but since its all probably the same torrent... HOW DID YOU GET IT SO EARLY?!
Old 2006-10-05, 15:00   Link #27
Toshi-san
OMG IMA CUTEY HONEY FAN

what were her forms in Cutey Honey Flash? (ones not in her perfered forms) and yes i know this has nothing to do with the topic but, its for this thing im doing on Cutey Honey
Toshi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 12:17   Link #28
Poody

Has Sailor Spork given up on this series and Flash as well...? They are two of my favorites! I'm going to try and work on subbing the Flash movie...
Poody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 15:34   Link #29
ragnarokr
The Rare Visitor

Send a message via MSN to ragnarokr
No new releases of original Cutey Honey since 2007. So I think you can say that they Sailor spork is quite dead. I was loving Cutey Honey too.

I hope someone finishes Honey someday. Maybe that day it's close, there have been a nice wave of old school fansubing lately, including some 70s Go Nagai titles.
Old 2010-01-09, 22:51   Link #30
Poody

Well I have it in raw Japanese if someone is willing to translate.... I'll try and sub the rest.
Poody is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi