AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-10-15, 00:14   Link #1
rainking187

Hani Hani 2

I tried to downlaod this episode, but the status light just stays blue. I got to about 60% of the Ayu version but had to stop it, when I restarted it, I waited for like 20 minutes and the light stayed blue and it never downloaded any more. Tried the Static Subs version and the light stays blue as well, I only got about 10% of that one. I've downloaded episodes 1 and 3 just fine.
rainking187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 01:56   Link #2
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Yeah, the problem here probably has to do with the availability of what are called "seeds" - people who have the whole file and are connected to the BitTorrent network being used (the "tracker"). Check out this page on AnimeSuki, and you can see the number of "seeds" for each file. If the number is 0, chances are very high that you won't be able to download the whole file and your smiley-face will stay blue (in Azureus, I assume).

At this moment, though, it looks like there are seeds for the Static Subs version, so you might try that one again. What you can always do, even if it gets stuck, is just leave it on - someone will probably connect and seed eventually (hopefully).
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote