AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-10-18, 01:44   Link #41
hehehe
Impulse
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Nevermind, this looks terribly at 100x100; here's a glimpse of how small it would've ended up as:

:/ it still look great but it's too small thanks anyway
hehehe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 05:13   Link #42
_Riku_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuronord
Do you just want the part where he is hunched over and shaking?
yeah.. It would be soo cool ^__^
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 08:00   Link #43
oasis
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 'a little red dot'
Age: 29
Send a message via ICQ to oasis Send a message via MSN to oasis
Great job sarc! *shin-salutes*
oasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 10:01   Link #44
|Aion|
Hajime
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Wondering if you could make me 2. First is the one with Lux dancing in the intro, 1:36-1:39 I just gotta have me a Lux AV

Next is of that blue hair guy at 1:55-1:57
__________________
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 10:12   Link #45
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis
Great job sarc! *shin-salutes*
Then gimme a positive rep! [/shameless]


Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aion|
Wondering if you could make me 2. First is the one with Lux dancing in the intro, 1:36-1:39 I just gotta have me a Lux AV
I love this sequence, too, but this is somewhat challenging as there are a lot of frames used in it. Hopefully you'll like this:





Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aion|
Next is of that blue hair guy at 1:55-1:57
You mean Athrun? Can you use the time from the first episode when referring to the OP, because I haven't downloaded the 2nd episodes yet! x_x
__________________

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-10-18 at 10:24.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 10:24   Link #46
|Aion|
Hajime
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
You mean Athrun? Can you use the time from the first episode when referring to the OP, because I haven't downloaded the 2nd episodes yet! x_x
Nah i think his name is Auru, anyway the time for the first ep is 4:27-4:29
__________________
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 10:26   Link #47
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aion|
Nah i think his name is Auru, anyway the time for the first ep is 4:27-4:29
OH YOU MEAN SEXY BEAST AUEL!!!

Well, if you've read my earlier posts I generally don't like to animate these character/gundam sequences from the OP because of the way the character moves, but I love Auel so I'll give this a shot! *will update this post later*
__________________
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 10:31   Link #48
|Aion|
Hajime
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
OH YOU MEAN SEXY BEAST AUEL!!!

Well, if you've read my earlier posts I generally don't like to animate these character/gundam sequences from the OP because of the way the character moves, but I love Auel so I'll give this a shot! *will update this post later*
LOL!
"OH YOU MEAN SEXY BEAST AUEL!!! "

He reminds me how that silver haired guy was at the beginning of the first seed,

If you havent seen 2nd episode, its a spoiler
Spoiler:
__________________
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 10:42   Link #49
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aion|
LOL!
"OH YOU MEAN SEXY BEAST AUEL!!! "

He reminds me how that silver haired guy was at the beginning of the first seed,

If you havent seen 2nd episode, its a spoiler
Spoiler:
Auel > Yzak x11ty billion

By the way, how do you like the Lacus avy? Gimme some feedbacks (and positive rep ) so I can make it better! ^_^

HAWT AUEL still shot (imo this works as a better avy)


HAWT Auel with his UGLY-AS-SIN Gundam
__________________
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 10:46   Link #50
|Aion|
Hajime
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
The lux av is good, but i kinda wish the loop had a more fluid motion, and both auel avs are good
__________________
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 10:48   Link #51
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Quote:
The lux av is good, but i kinda wish the loop had a more fluid motion, and both auel avs are good
Yah well, fluid motion = more frames = larger file size. x_x
I *could* make the frame rates lower...but then Lacus would spin super unhumanly fast (SEED MODE?! XD)

Auel looks good in anything.
__________________
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 11:01   Link #52
|Aion|
Hajime
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
lol

hmm since your doing all this for me i dont suppose you would consider making me a sig?
A destiny sig,your choice of character(perfealby either Athrun,Shin,Kagari,Lux). But at the top right of it i would like the name T.D.Cogline(my username that i go by now, but havent asked to have it changed yet) cuting into the sig. In like chrome letters with black out line. If you can do this i would use if for a longgggggggggggggg time. Ill use it as a base for other signature but you would get all credit.

Man im coming up with ideas left and right, would u consider making it a gif if possible with looping pictures of (seed charcters with some kinda distorsion) over the pics. I might be able to give a very rough representaion of what i mean

If this is not possible,it still cool, i go and see if anyone in Chibi Factory can make it
__________________
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 11:05   Link #53
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aion|
lol

hmm since your doing all this for me i dont suppose you would consider making me a sig?
A destiny sig,your choice of character(perfealby either Athrun,Shin,Kagari,Lux). But at the top right of it i would like the name T.D.Cogline(my username that i go by now, but havent asked to have it changed yet) cuting into the sig. In like chrome letters with black out line. If you can do this i would use if for a longgggggggggggggg time. Ill use it as a base for other signature but you would get all credit.
I'm intrigued by your request, but I don't understand some of the technical terms you used (I only play with photoshop as a hobby x_x)...what does "cutting into the sig" and "black out line" mean?! Chrome letters...like 3d metallic-ish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aion|
Man im coming up with ideas left and right, would u consider making it a gif if possible with looping pictures of (seed charcters with some kinda distorsion) over the pics. I might be able to give a very rough representaion of what i mean
Hmmm...the looping characters I could do (easily), but the distortions (I kinda know what you mean) will end up taking a lot of frames which will rape the quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aion|
f this is not possible,it still cool, i go and see if anyone in Chibi Factory can make it
Nah, Chibi Factory people are getting lazy nowadays, but feel free to ask others to try too. ^_^
__________________
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 11:06   Link #54
|Aion|
Hajime
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
!!!WARNING!!!
!!!PATHETIC EXAMPLE!!!

Example of cutting into sig

and maybe with some kinda cool border around the entire sig except none near"T.D.Cogline" i

and "black out line"
is puting a black outline on the letters liek you see in fansubs, white leters with a blue outline,and yes in the 3d metallicish
Im probably asking for too much
__________________
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 11:27   Link #55
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Ahhh I do those effects all the time 'cept I don't refer to them the same way you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aion|
Im probably asking for too much
No you aren't because I rather appreciate it when people go into details on their requests because then I could do a better job of making what they want; I'm uncreative like that

I'll PM you the finish product when I'm done; gimme some time...got some other requests on my hand at the moment. ^_^
__________________
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 11:37   Link #56
|Aion|
Hajime
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Sweet!! Take all the time you need. Ill be anxiously awating it.
And thanks for doing this
__________________
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 17:26   Link #57
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
sarcasteak, can you make me a gif from the latest destiny episode 02. It's the scene where Shin waves his connected double swords at Stellar like a staff.

It should be around 2:50-2:52

Thanx for the previous gif it's mesmirizing
__________________
He whose strength is flawless

Last edited by Tsukiyomi; 2004-10-18 at 20:35.
Tsukiyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 22:35   Link #58
ULTRAMAN
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
>>>Ummm is it possible to do the whole saviour transformation scene i think its at 1:34-1:37 man it was sort of hard to get the time because everything was so going past to fast :P
ULTRAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 23:35   Link #59
agrippa
shop smart shop "s'' mart
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi
sarcasteak, can you make me a gif from the latest destiny episode 02. It's the scene where Shin waves his connected double swords at Stellar like a staff.

It should be around 2:50-2:52

Thanx for the previous gif it's mesmirizing
CUT ME DEEP! REAL DEEP! :lol:
agrippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 23:38   Link #60
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrippa
CUT ME DEEP! REAL DEEP! :lol:
hey agrippa can u make me the Yzak gif pls?

Destiny ep 1: 4:32 ~ 4:33



Thanks!
__________________
...
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.