AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-11-15, 16:19   Link #781
Riza
1st Lieutenant
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ovar, Portugal
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Riza




















Riza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 16:21   Link #782
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riza View Post
Spoiler:
You might want to consider spolier tags
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 17:37   Link #783
Honey_and_Cleaver
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
any picture of a good kimikiss pure rouge model?
__________________
LOLIKON STRATOS! TA-RU-GE-TO! NARAI DE UTZEEEEYYYY!


Current Anime following: Gundam 00, Goshuushi-sama Ninomiya-kun, Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji, Night Wizard, Dragonout the Resonance, Minami-Ke, Shion no Ou, Shugo no Chara!, BLUE DROP, Rental Magica, Kimikiss pure rogue, Moyashimon,Majin Tantei Nourgami Neuro,Clannad
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 22:53   Link #784
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
You might want to consider spolier tags
Agreed, my 1024x768 can't handel such large images >.<. Or try thumbnails.
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 02:55   Link #785
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Aasu residence
Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
any picture of a good kimikiss pure rouge model?
These are the only kimikiss figures so far:
paTKany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 09:49   Link #786
Riza
1st Lieutenant
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ovar, Portugal
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Riza
Sorry, but I dunno how to do it. Realy sorry
Riza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 16:04   Link #787
NightbatŪ
Deadpan Snarker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Neverlands
Age: 37
Was browsing 1999 for some nice figures when I suddenly realised:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10060488

Sega should be shot in the back of it's head and have every license ripped from it's dead body

Man, I could do better with Play-doh
__________________
NightbatŪ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 17:33   Link #788
Zeroryoko1974
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
with a few recent additions my current figure collection

__________________
Zeroryoko1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 17:53   Link #789
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riza View Post
Sorry, but I dunno how to do it. Realy sorry
There is a Spoiler Button in the advance msg box.

It is the Yellow Triangle Icon with the "!"
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 18:28   Link #790
Alexandrite
Bloody Hell...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: International House, Nisshin, Japan
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Alexandrite Send a message via Yahoo to Alexandrite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post
Was browsing 1999 for some nice figures when I suddenly realised:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10060488

Sega should be shot in the back of it's head and have every license ripped from it's dead body

Man, I could do better with Play-doh
Ugh. Poorly done, and at that price? Someone in marketing went crazy.

Well, it took a while, but my Ayu figure finally came in. Uguu!

I really wish I had some sort of fancy place to put all of my figures like some of you do. All I have is the top of my desk, dresser, and bookcases.
Alexandrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 01:43   Link #791
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riza View Post
Sorry, but I dunno how to do it. Realy sorry
You can use photobucket for thumbnails too, but I always forget how. I say use imageshack or uploadem whichi can host up to 15mg images. I only use them for highres and my PNG scans.
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 09:41   Link #792
LynnieS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: China
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post
Was browsing 1999 for some nice figures when I suddenly realised:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10060488

Sega should be shot in the back of it's head and have every license ripped from it's dead body

Man, I could do better with Play-doh
Interesting. I thought that Sega's figures are usually put in the UFO Catcher games. I don't remember seeing one sold in stores except for resellers. 2 18-cm figures at 2500 yen total? Very cheap, I would say, but given the photos, I can see why.
__________________
"If ignorance is bliss, then why aren't more people happy?" -- Misc.

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 04:11   Link #793
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyVanMan View Post
Here's shots of my currently limited collection. But if you want to talk about making guests nervous when they first walk in the house...
I'm a bit miffed at the quality of the Mikuru figure though. It only stood up for about a week. Then I braced the floating knee with an acrylic rod. It still falls down on 85+ degree days. Chii, however, stands tall to this day without anything special. That's okay though... I like Chii better. [
mine leans forward on hot days as well. what's the extra thing you're using to support it?
__________________

禁則事項です
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 08:09   Link #794
rallymad_nad
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Figure Search

Hi, been redirected here by another user who said this thread may summon more answers.

Sometime ago whilst looking for some Revoltech figures, I came across a picture of a figure which I am now after. The thing is, I don't have the picture to hand and am unsure if it is a gundam figure or not?

Its quite individual in that the figure has neon green wires that come out from behind it and curve forwards, holding minuture items, I think are some sort of laser swords or such like.

Any help would be great in putting a name to this character so I can track it down.

Regards

Nad
rallymad_nad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 10:05   Link #795
LynnieS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: China
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallymad_nad View Post
Hi, been redirected here by another user who said this thread may summon more answers.

Sometime ago whilst looking for some Revoltech figures, I came across a picture of a figure which I am now after. The thing is, I don't have the picture to hand and am unsure if it is a gundam figure or not?

Its quite individual in that the figure has neon green wires that come out from behind it and curve forwards, holding minuture items, I think are some sort of laser swords or such like.
Guilty as charged. I forgot to mention this in the "Gundam Models" thread, but do you remember if the figure is that of a person (man, woman, boy or girl) or a robot? I tried a query with just "Revoltech", and came up with lots of responses. None so far had what looked like you had described. If your browser remembers the history of sites, maybe trying the same query would take you back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post
Was browsing 1999 for some nice figures when I suddenly realised:
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10060488

Sega should be shot in the back of it's head and have every license ripped from it's dead body

Man, I could do better with Play-doh
I saw this earlier in a UFO Catcher machine. It isn't... bad, but does still look like a bigger-sized gashapon figure. The hair of Arcueid, esp. and IMHO, looks like a mass of PVC with lines drawn in it.

The "Lunamaria Hawke" DX figure that is also a prize to put in UFO Catcher machines is, I think, better quality. For 1300 yen, from looks alone, it seems to be of the same quality as something that is twice as expensive. Too bad they made winning it so hard.
__________________
"If ignorance is bliss, then why aren't more people happy?" -- Misc.

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 19:53   Link #796
rallymad_nad
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
Guilty as charged. I forgot to mention this in the "Gundam Models" thread, but do you remember if the figure is that of a person (man, woman, boy or girl) or a robot? I tried a query with just "Revoltech", and came up with lots of responses. None so far had what looked like you had described. If your browser remembers the history of sites, maybe trying the same query would take you back?
It is definately a robot. Its not a Revoltech model though, I just happened to be looking for one of those when I saw a picture of said model I am after. It can't be any smaller than 1/100 scale at a guess. I saw this picture back at the begining of the year but have redone the search and come across some very familiar sites and blogs, of which I have trawled though. Its the case of finding enough time to go through HLJ's site, but I've only gotta miss one link to miss what I'm after.

I really thought it was this blog http://mygunplamodels.blogspot.com/ but cant find it. Only other place would be in the news section of a forum, AFAIK it wasn't in a forum post.

Thanks

Nad
rallymad_nad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 20:01   Link #797
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: With lots of bunny girls.
Age: 29
This is my complete collection of figurines (I've lots of posters but this is not the place for them)

Spoiler for PVC figurines:


And this is the pearl of my collection

I can't cover her right eye, I simply can't

Spoiler for Kirakishou:
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 20:21   Link #798
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by <Suigintou> View Post
And this is the pearl of my collection

I can't cover her right eye, I simply can't

Spoiler for Kirakishou:

What is your hand doing under her dress

PS. Anyone manage to get thier hand on one of these

http://www.hlj.com/product/ORC60008
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 00:10   Link #799
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
What is your hand doing under her dress

PS. Anyone manage to get thier hand on one of these

http://www.hlj.com/product/ORC60008
Ha! 11000 yen? I dun think so Xellos ^_^, too much for a single item for me
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 01:14   Link #800
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by <Suigintou> View Post
This is my complete collection of figurines (I've lots of posters but this is not the place for them)

Spoiler for PVC figurines:
how do you manage to keep the saber (casual outfit one) standing up straight? my one was ok at first but now is bending/leaning forward, like the what's happening with mikuru-chan here (read the description)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyVanMan View Post
Here's shots of my currently limited collection. But if you want to talk about making guests nervous when they first walk in the house...
I'm a bit miffed at the quality of the Mikuru figure though. It only stood up for about a week. Then I braced the floating knee with an acrylic rod. It still falls down on 85+ degree days. Chii, however, stands tall to this day without anything special. That's okay though... I like Chii better. [
ive got the same mikuru-chan and its happening its happening to mine as well
__________________

禁則事項です
Mecha_Trueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.