AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2009-03-03, 05:26   Link #1401
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_star View Post
Haha, my blog is just a figure news site so I will post everything from birth to grave. XD

Here are some of my loli figures.

Spoiler for pic pic:
Wow, your collection is awesome man ^^

If I can ask about... wich character is this and where have you bought?

My collection is gonna have a new member
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 14:40   Link #1402
rainbow_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrana View Post
hehe, I book marked it, one of the great source on the internet imo. Also got amiami, 1999, alter and GSC site marked as well. I need to find some japanese figure review site as well.
PS: Chinese manga are so much cheaper than english ones heehee...Have you read Jurassic Park English?I wonder how well are they translated
Thanks for support!
Yea, haha chinese manga are sooooo much cheaper especially the Taiwanese version. And for the Jurassic Park, I only read the English one. The Chinese one is a gift from my friend but I never read it.

Visit my site www.nekomagic.com
rainbow_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 14:54   Link #1403
rainbow_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
Wow, your collection is awesome man ^^

If I can ask about... wich character is this and where have you bought?

My collection is gonna have a new member
She is Alice from POP wonderland. Those two are prize figure from Sega and they were released in July last year. I bought them on HLJ but they're long gone now.

Old 2009-03-03, 16:52   Link #1404
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_star View Post
She is Alice from POP wonderland. Those two are prize figure from Sega and they were released in July last year. I bought them on HLJ but they're long gone now.
look on ebay or other site, since these arnt the super popular character, u may still be able to find one
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 19:36   Link #1405
alamarco
Why hello there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Oh and you might try hanging out in an asian sector more often where you can find a large collection of small women, relatively smallchested with small hips who do indeed look like a 12 year old to the uninitiated western eye. One of my wife's cousins is in her 30s and can pass for 12 in a heartbeat with the right clothing.
Sorry, just because you're small, small chested and have small hips doesn't mean you look like a 12 year old. Maybe I'm more perceptive than most, but I find it pretty easy to tell a person's age by looking at them. There is more to a women than her figure. One of my old coworkers was very tiny, flat chested, and young looking woman. However you could tell she wasn't 12 very easily.

Forgot to mention, I remember my buddy calling C.C. a loli when she dressed up in that maid uniform in Code Geass. Made me laugh because that's nothing like a loli. Clothing may be how some call loli, but that's not right in my opinion. It's about the age, not because they dress up in maid uniforms or gothic uniforms.

@rainbow_star: Defintiely the best blog on the net. I follow via RSS and most figures I buy I find out about from your website. If not for you, I'd be lost .
Old 2009-03-03, 20:57   Link #1406
Animeclub2009
Founder of AMR nation

I have Almost every coca-cola Final fantasy series collectible figurines created in japan. I'll post a few pics tonight when i'm off work These things are great and really hard to come by nowadays the only one i dont have is a rare cloud (in color) one thats worth up too 300USD so i proabbaly wont ever complete my collection D:: The most i paied for one was 150USD of a very rare tidus ( in color)
Animeclub2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 21:50   Link #1407
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
@rainbow_star: Defintiely the best blog on the net. I follow via RSS and most figures I buy I find out about from your website. If not for you, I'd be lost .

only problem i have with the site is i need to register and download the pics through megaupload
Old 2009-03-04, 00:30   Link #1408
alamarco
Why hello there!

@Astrana:I don't download the pictures, I just view the ones linked within the blog itself. Those were enough for me personally.

@Animeclub2009: Please do post them. Can't get enough of Final Fantasy. I have all the FFVIII series (Squall, Rinoa and Selphie) and also have a Cloud and Vincent from Advent Children. I wish they would release more FFVIII as I would love to get all the main characters.
Old 2009-03-04, 03:30   Link #1409
rainbow_star

Thanks for support my site guys! It would be great if you can click on those ad banners once in awhile. :P :P :P

Quote:
only problem i have with the site is i need to register and download the pics through megaupload
There are couple reasons that I do that. It's like a chain reaction actually.
1) I can't post pic with bare *eyes directly otherwise Google Ad and other search engines will have the right to ban my site.
2) In order to hide form (1), I have to zip/rar the bare *eyes pics for ppl to download
3) But bandwidth is not cheap, so I have to upload the files to somewhere, so I picked Megaupload.
4) The files has to be password protected otherwise Megaupload will delete the file if they find out the contain.
5) I can just post the password, but since ppl are here, why not ask them to register in order to get the password.

Old 2009-03-04, 22:04   Link #1410
HandofFate

Since the release (and my purchase) of SFIV, I gotten an itch to add a few SF figurines to my collection.
However, my search shows that there's a surprisngly big lack of good quality SF figurines for sale (maybe the old ones are just sold out forever).

Anyone know of any worthwhile Street Fighter figurines to look out for?
Old 2009-03-04, 22:22   Link #1411
alamarco
Why hello there!

Just made an impulse buy, which sucks because I have no money .

After staring at my Saeko poster I bought the Saeko figure . Though when I get the figure in, I'll be happy, but when I get the bill I'll be sad. Saeko from High School of the Dead. Figure here. Been wanting it for a while, but staring at my poster convinced me.
Old 2009-03-04, 23:57   Link #1412
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:

After staring at my Saeko poster I bought the Saeko figure . Though when I get the figure in, I'll be happy, but when I get the bill I'll be sad. Saeko from High School of the Dead. Figure here. Been wanting it for a while, but staring at my poster convinced me.
looking forward to some pictures
Old 2009-03-05, 03:37   Link #1413
CPOK
Gun Bunny

Dammit...I need a better job...
CPOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 04:32   Link #1414
rainbow_star

Quote:
looking forward to some pictures
Me too! Are you going to paint the *pupils?

Old 2009-03-05, 20:34   Link #1415
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPOK View Post
Dammit...I need a better job...
i have 2 jobs lol...

this came in mail today, happy happy

Spoiler for DD:

looks so good with Kanu, can't wait till Chou-un release
Old 2009-03-06, 01:14   Link #1416
rainbow_star

Quote:
i have 2 jobs lol...

this came in mail today, happy happy

Spoiler for DD:

looks so good with Kanu, can't wait till Chou-un release
Cast off pic please

Old 2009-03-06, 07:57   Link #1417
alamarco
Why hello there!

Figure looks nice. No idea who that is, but looks great .

@rainbow_star: Sorry, wont be painting anything. Got no paint first of all and second of all I'm very bad in the art category. Any attempt by me would make it look like an alien. My buddy used to paint his own Gundam's, so if I needed I could always ask him. Though from the pictures it looks good enough .
Old 2009-03-06, 15:32   Link #1418
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:

Heh. I preordered Saeko too to go with with my Toy Works Rei figure.

I'd still like to get the Organic Rei figure as well but I promised myself I'd save up a bit of money before the middle of the year so hopefully I can either find one on the cheap between now and then or they'll still be around by then.

Also where'd you get a poster of Saeko? =D

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 19:28   Link #1419
alamarco
Why hello there!

Got the poster from eBay, same outfit of the figure, the apron. Definitely her most popular post thus far.

I would love to buy a Rei, but I try to limit myself to 1 character per series until I can build my collection up. The Toys Works version I liked, but the Organic version I didn't like. The face is messed up, but the body is fine.

Though when it's my favourite series or favourite game, I make an exception. 3 Fate/stay night figures, and 3 FFVIII figures .
Old 2009-03-06, 19:47   Link #1420
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Figure looks nice. No idea who that is, but looks great .
It's from Dragon Destiny, I cant believe you never heard of this show. It is the greatest boob anime ever lol.

I just realized this morning, I totally unintentionally owns 2 figures from any series.

2 from Satsuriku no Jango
2 from Queen's Gate
2 from Shuraki
2 from Dragon Destiny
1 from Fate Stay Night so far, but when Saber Lily comes out, I would have 2