AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-10-16, 21:42   Link #1
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

Send a message via AIM to JoeStoppable
Sailor Moon Live Action Help!!

I dont really know if this belongs in this thread. But I dont know if anyone else had this problem. But sailor Moon live action 33-35 arent playing correctly. Like the screen is i dont know. its like the frame rate some how goes a lot slower and the audio gets thrown off. Anyone have any problems with these episodes. If you did or know how to fix it please tell me. Or if you use AIM - FallingAngelZero
Old 2004-10-16, 23:54   Link #2
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeStoppable
I dont really know if this belongs in this thread. But I dont know if anyone else had this problem. But sailor Moon live action 33-35 arent playing correctly. Like the screen is i dont know. its like the frame rate some how goes a lot slower and the audio gets thrown off. Anyone have any problems with these episodes. If you did or know how to fix it please tell me. Or if you use AIM - FallingAngelZero
Well for starters this post belongs in the playback help forum. So firstly I'm going to move it there. Now to your problem, it sounds like your computer may not be fast enough to process the video for playback or itís a codec issue of some sort. May I ask what your computers specs are and what codecís you have installed on your computer please.
Old 2004-10-17, 00:54   Link #3
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

Ummm I dont think its my comp or my codecs. Cause all of the other episodes work perfectly for me. I have BS player I also use Coles2k Media codec pack. I have Divx and stuff. So I dont think its that either. Do you have those episodes and do they work fine for you?

Also do you have any suggestions about what codec packs or codecs or players I should use for best results?
Old 2004-10-17, 08:22   Link #4
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeStoppable
Ummm I dont think its my comp or my codecs. Cause all of the other episodes work perfectly for me. I have BS player I also use Coles2k Media codec pack. I have Divx and stuff. So I dont think its that either. Do you have those episodes and do they work fine for you?

Also do you have any suggestions about what codec packs or codecs or players I should use for best results?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv nihon
All releases after June 2004 will be done in XviD 1.0.1. Please read this page carefully if you're having playback issues. The exact codec to use is directly linked to the links. Instead of clicking and you searching. This is done to help make sure everyone uses the exact same codec.
Symptoms

If you're experiencing one (or more than) of these problems:
  • Green picture color
  • Player crashing
  • Off-synch audio
  • Defective frame moving (pieces of screen not covered during frame changes)
You need to upgrade your codecs, and if you already have them, adjust your settings
If it is a codec problem that would be it.

Here is a link to thier web site, and the page explaning what codecs you need and how to install them.

http://www.sunflower.com/~aldalin/tv..._playback.html

http://www.tvnihon.com/

Old 2004-10-17, 09:37   Link #5
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaki
If it is a codec problem that would be it.

Here is a link to thier web site, and the page explaning what codecs you need and how to install them.

http://www.sunflower.com/~aldalin/tv..._playback.html

http://www.tvnihon.com/

[/indent]

Thanks I'll go try it right now
Old 2004-10-17, 09:42   Link #6
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

YAH!!! IT WORKED!!! WOOOT Thank you Sakaki. You are freakin awsome. I can finally start watching the rest of this again.