AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: What will Sakura do?
Take out her heartache on Naruto for his failed promise. 23 17.42%
Be upset yet forgive Naruto for his failure and Comfort him in his time of need. 50 37.88%
Give Naruto the cold shoulder because she is too upset with the situation. 31 23.48%
Ask Naruto for another unrealistic favor. 9 6.82%
Give up and come to terms with the fact the Sasuke has chosen Orochimaru over them. 19 14.39%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-10-17, 14:06   Link #21
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Sakura will develop real boobs and use them to call sasuke back!
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 14:44   Link #22
Neophos
Iīm from Sweden ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Neophos Send a message via MSN to Neophos
Everyone knows that Sakura would go desperate, and together with Ino, Hinata and Tenten, get silicon breats and make a harem in Konoha...
>_> <_<
Neophos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 15:05   Link #23
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neophos
Everyone knows that Sakura would go desperate, and together with Ino, Hinata and Tenten, get silicon breats and make a harem in Konoha...
>_> <_<
...but since we don't know if silicone exists in the Naruto world and since they're only 12 yrs old anyway, they would probably join the Akimichi clan instead and learn the Multisize no jutsu and focus it on their breasts only.

(BTW... silicon=microchips, silicone=big boobs)
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 16:29   Link #24
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. There've been a few indicators (at the start of the last arc mainly) that Naruto doesnt really think that way about her any more as he knows how much she likes Sasuke and doesn't want to interfere. I'd like to see cuddly platonic friendship alongside strengthened military comradeship (along with extra character development for Sakura: contrary to popular opinion, I actually kind of like her) between them and Naruto shifting his attentions to Hinata. I stand by my Naruto "changing the Hyuuga" with his lovin' prediction
He did seem to respect and acknowledge Sakura's devotion to Sasuke but I'm sure she's still his love interest. He's amtured that Naruto. He's now in a "Well as long as I can make Sakura happy I'm happy" type of mentality. But we'll see in the next arc. And as far as this silicone preteen pervy crap goes..... if Sakura and some other leaf genin did Harem no jutsu on Sasuke we'd find the answer to the question of the boy's sexuality. I mean its not like Sasuke acts gay just because he doesn't pay attention to girls but why did he really want to see Kakashi's face so badly?
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 16:30   Link #25
Hanabi
日向花火

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol//Aris
...but since we don't know if silicone exists in the Naruto world and since they're only 12 yrs old anyway, they would probably join the Akimichi clan instead and learn the Multisize no jutsu and focus it on their breasts only.

(BTW... silicon=microchips, silicone=big boobs)
Hrm. But volume 12 shows Hinata's figure (when Kabuto, posing as a Anbu, tends to her), and it's like O_O

Then again, the artist did say he never did like drawing females that much... ^_^;
Old 2004-10-17, 16:39   Link #26
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Kabuto felt Hinata up pretty damn good too, that he did. And he made a comment about Tsunade's breast being fat (and plump) which softened the effect of his surgical hand jutsu when he hit her.
Old 2004-10-17, 17:54   Link #27
Gunboat Diplomat
Honey Flash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydranthantalus
are you guys talking about the manga

well if so, some serious shit is going on and i need to take a look at it
do you know which manga chapter of the manga is equal to the anime chapter 104

and where can i download it
Yes, we are talking about the manga. It's too bad this thread didn't have the [manga] tag on it.

Anyway, at the risk of spoiling anything for you, episodes 101 and up is filler, so far. Episdoe 101 is based on a 3 page comedic special, while the rest is a wholly new story created by the animation team.

If you have seen up to episode 100, then I would recommend you start reading manga chapter 173 (if you're unwilling to start at the beginning. The manga really is better!). Most of chapter 173 will have been covered in episode 100 but there are a few details that have been left out of the anime that will help you appreciate the next chapter...
Gunboat Diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 20:12   Link #28
Neophos
Iīm from Sweden ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Neophos Send a message via MSN to Neophos
Ok, to pretend i didnīt make a typo before...

They gonna get silicon, and become SEX ROBOTS!!

>_> <_<

I shouldnīt watch hentai at late night...>_<

*runs*
Neophos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 22:30   Link #29
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Kabuto felt Hinata up pretty damn good too, that he did. And he made a comment about Tsunade's breast being fat (and plump) which softened the effect of his surgical hand jutsu when he hit her.
At least, the very good thing about the whole situation is that we are talking about fictional characters...

Anyways...
I can't decide...I do think that Sakura will angst and give him the cold shoulder...but at the same time I also think she might just angst and then leave without saying a word to Naruto.

To me, it seems that Naruto values Sasuke's friendship more than his interest in Sakura.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 22:49   Link #30
xXKishimotoXx
DeagLe.awP {Cs PoWnZeR}

I really dunno what you all are talking about so I'm going to pretend I know... I think Sasuke will kill naruto and sakura will bitch at him then he kills her after that he dies cuz he was stupid

xXKishimotoXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 23:27   Link #31
strategos

why are people so obsees to see sasuke with Michael Jackson. opps i mean orochimaru. probably he is going to find the "third" MS user. Sakura will train harder that way she can help sasuke with his revange.
Hinata and Naruto will be closer
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 05:27   Link #32
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I doubt Sasuke came all the way to the Fire Country border to become a wanderer When he saw Naruto an idea probably clicked in his head "Hey, maybe I can get that Mangekyo Sharingan my bastard brother was talking about!" But he spared Naruto in a heated battle and decided to continue on his journey. He is after all in Sound Country right now and I'm pretty sure the 3rd is not there waiting for him. All thats there for him is the King of Pop himself.
Old 2004-10-18, 10:36   Link #33
rorosama

The way sakura has acted so far i doubt she'll give naruto comfort. She'll only think about her own grief over losing sasuke. She has only shown compassion for naruto once in the whole show and that was during the 1st test of the chunnin exam.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 11:00   Link #34
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Just the same as I said we'll see Sakura's true colors in the next chapter. She's shown compassion for naruto sometimes but not when Sasuke saftey was on the line. Now that he's gone we'll see if she can contain her grief long enough to see the situation clearly.
Old 2004-10-18, 14:01   Link #35
Yogi

Up untill this point, Sakura has demonstrated a level of depth worthy of the cast of Totally Spies. While it would be refeshing for her to demonstrate the tiniest modicum of common sense, that remains unlikely.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 14:56   Link #36
chibi Jiraiya plushy

Send a message via AIM to chibi Jiraiya plushy Send a message via Yahoo to chibi Jiraiya plushy
I'd prefer that she faints and falls into a permenant coma... *sighs and shrugs shoulders* but that isn't going to happen so until then... *pulls out a mallet and a beaten up Sakura Plushy* this will have to do... *starts hitting the plushy with a mallet* I HATE SAKURA!!! She is the MOST ANNOYING character ever!!! Either I want her to go into a coma or go after Sasuke and get killed by him or just die from shock... But that ain't gonna happen. *deep sad sigh* I can tell you right now that if she does anything to Naruto I'll kill this fricken plushy and make a bloody VOODOO DOLL!!!
chibi Jiraiya plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 16:35   Link #37
rorosama

I haven't seen evangelion but i hear asuka is even more annoying than sakura? Is that possible. I'm sure she pulls her weight though as one of those pilots.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 16:41   Link #38
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
I haven't seen evangelion but i hear asuka is even more annoying than sakura? Is that possible. I'm sure she pulls her weight though as one of those pilots.
pretty close ... except Sakura is young so you can't go "well at least she's hot for an anime chick."
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 18:58   Link #39
Zek
Eyebrows...

Asuka is what would happen if Naruto and Sakura had a kid...
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 19:54   Link #40
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Asuka is a little more annoying than Sakura because she never let up. Although atleast she wasn't useless. She is Sasuke,Naruto and Sakura. Talented,hyperactive and annoying. But mostly Sakura because she is quite stingy.