AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-10-22, 03:08   Link #41
katon
Some random dude
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada
Eh, cant choose between Tenten, Temari, and Hinata. Oh and Haku..........no wait, he's a boy my bad.
__________________
Lost in Life.
__________________
katon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 03:46   Link #42
LittleLotus
Kakakshi is HOT
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Temari rocks
__________________
LittleLotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 07:32   Link #43
Ponko
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Canada
I like Temari the best as well. I think she is very attractive, with or without the fishnets. ^.^ Plus, I like her personality.

Then I probably like Ino and Hinata. Hinata because she is so sweet and I think she looks very pretty in the manga, and Ino because I like her strong personality and the fact that she bossed her team around.

Sakura I do not mind really. She is just not my favourite. Same with Tenten and Kin. Though, the bow that the 'evil' Kin wears in her hair amuses me.
Ponko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 07:54   Link #44
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Netherlands
Age: 28
Hinata by far, cause she's strong, cute and a Naruto lover. I don't like Temari, cause I don't like her attitude and she isn't hot and Nara Shikamaru could've beaten her.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 08:10   Link #45
Srin Tuar
無謀
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon
Hinata by far, cause she's strong, cute and a Naruto lover. I don't like Temari, cause I don't like her attitude and she isn't hot and Nara Shikamaru could've beaten her.
I like her because she got beaten by shikamaru. I like the way it changed her attitude. And she is hella hot, and has a cool attitude.

Hinata is still the best, if they're ever going to show her again...
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 08:19   Link #46
JoopFOX
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Temari: I like her personality but I dont think shes that sexy.
Ino: Yeah shes sexy and funny except the sasuke part. I like when she hangs with Chouji and Shika.
Hinata: Cute and shy but must get more selfconfidence.
I dont know why everybody hates Sakura, but me too. Kishimoto needs to do something about that I think. Give us reasons not to hate her. O well...
JoopFOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 08:53   Link #47
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
I really think that Kishimoto should spend some time on developing the Hinata character. She has a very unassuming strength about her, and when she's around Naruto, she's definitely going to get stronger. Hence why she and Naruto are destined to be together.



What was that? Hinata fanboy? Why yes.... I am a Hinata fanboy! And proud of it, damnit!!
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 10:01   Link #48
Lost World
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo
I really think that Kishimoto should spend some time on developing the Hinata character. She has a very unassuming strength about her, and when she's around Naruto, she's definitely going to get stronger. Hence why she and Naruto are destined to be together.



What was that? Hinata fanboy? Why yes.... I am a Hinata fanboy! And proud of it, damnit!!

She'll never be as strong as Neji, so who cares? All the moves she'll be able to do one day, he's already mastered.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 11:50   Link #49
Genjing
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by indo
ok think about this, why is she playing waitress when she could be learning jutsu, or perorm missions, surely if she were a shinobi she would not be a waitress


please do not force me to start a thread: favourite girl, confirmed genin only!
Wow good point! So Ino must not be a ninja either if she watches the family flower shop sometimes.

Ayame isn't always at the Ichiraku ramen bar. There are many times when its just the old man.

And maybe she wears her protector on her leg... where we can't see.

Ayame fans unite! She's the #1 genin girl for sure.
Genjing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 16:12   Link #50
ssjian1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gon the Freec
i'm sooooo sorry but man it's a fact that Hinata is soooo cute ! Temari may be hot but cuteness counts more man ! live with the shock , keep it bottled deep down , iside of you !
I see nothing at all in Hinata. Honestly.. she annoys me.

She's the uncool ninja form of Marcy from Charlie Brown.
ssjian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 16:53   Link #51
Dreamhacker
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Tenten, and after that Temari, of course.
Hinata I don't like that much. It annoys me that she is so shy (and that Naruto never gets it, why she is so shy)
__________________
Dreamhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 19:12   Link #52
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Mac
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
probably Temari because she's hawt
__________________
There isn't enough...blood....
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 22:17   Link #53
indo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjing
Wow good point! So Ino must not be a ninja either if she watches the family flower shop sometimes.

Ayame isn't always at the Ichiraku ramen bar. There are many times when its just the old man.

And maybe she wears her protector on her leg... where we can't see.

Ayame fans unite! She's the #1 genin girl for sure.

ok how about this: it has never ever been said that she is a shinobi, therefore i think we should not make asumptions on her being a genin. i say that unless it is confirmed by a reliable source she should not be regarded as a genin but as a waitress who is also a kakashi fangirl
__________________
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 02:46   Link #54
Mashimaro
q8D
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Ontario
Ino and then Hinata!
Ino hot
Hinata cute and has potential
Mashimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 10:47   Link #55
Hyuuga Uchiha Miko
Jounin
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fire country, Konohagakure
Age: 25
Favourite kunoichis(Genin):
1. Haruno Sakura
2. Tenten
3. Hyuuga Hinata
4. Temari
5. Yamanaka Ino
Hyuuga Uchiha Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 10:13   Link #56
YŻyake
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoopFOX
Temari: I like her personality but I dont think shes that sexy.
Ino: Yeah shes sexy and funny except the sasuke part. I like when she hangs with Chouji and Shika.
Hinata: Cute and shy but must get more selfconfidence.
I dont know why everybody hates Sakura, but me too. Kishimoto needs to do something about that I think. Give us reasons not to hate her. O well...
Ahaha I dont hate Sakura but i think i understan your point
For my self I think it would be Hinata, Temari, tenten, ino! Did i forgot someone?! Ah and at last Sakura... No honestly Sakura she's not so bad, she will improve!
YŻyake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 10:24   Link #57
Yachiru
fukataichou
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Sakura. Cause she kicks ass.
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 11:45   Link #58
Ziv
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ALASKA!!! W00t! I'm BACK FINALLY!!!!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiru
Sakura. Cause she kicks ass.
I know. I'm trembling in fear at those fish she healed.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 13:07   Link #59
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Sakura is the best i like her devotion.

Ino too i like her friendship with sakura.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 04:37   Link #60
Black_Sharingan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Hinata, definitely.
Black_Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.