AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-02, 09:53   Link #1
Faktor-IV

Akatsuki=Illuminati

Its interesting that kishmoto subliminally copying akatsuki with Illuminati.

most obvious example : kakashi being tortured on the cross when itachi used his mangekou sharingan
Faktor-IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 09:59   Link #2
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

What the hell are you saying?

*is confused*
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 10:10   Link #3
PsiNide

thank you Mr Google:

Illuminati is a Greek word meaning Illumination a name given to those who submitted to Christian baptism. Those who were baptized were called Illuminati or Illuminated / Enlightened Ones by the Ante-Nicene clergy, on the assumption that those who were instructed for baptism in the Apostolic faith had an enlightened understanding.

The Alumbrados, a mystical 16th-century Spanish sect, were among the societies that subsequently adopted the name Illuminati.

Later, the title of Illuminati was used by a secret society founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, a former Jesuit and professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt. It that aimed to combat religious thinking and encourage rationalism.

- Sounds a little to much like my history class :S
PsiNide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 10:14   Link #4
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Interesting. I don't think alot of people on this board are familar with Illuminati. I had to look it up and got some weird stuff about Freemansonry, Luciferic Doctrine, and the New World Order ( ). Its some strange occultic ancient stuff which would be fitting for a group like Akatsuki. I love when anime has some type of real world inspiration we can look at to say what type of plot devices the author has put into the show. Neon Genesis Evangelion did alot of that. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about Akatsuki's connection to Illuminati and what symbolism you expect for the anime in the future or anything else you picked up on that we have seen.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 10:25   Link #5
Faktor-IV

Illuminati is a elite men , who controls international banks and are the wealthiest ppl in the world . They want to control the world with one world goverment= aka as the United Nations. United Nation is funded by Lucifers Trust, which it changed its name to Lucis Trust cuz it was too revealing of its true nature. They are santanic cult, who is waiting for the anti christ. Illuminati have distinct rings.. aka freemason rings

Akatsuki wears distinct ring, they are secret organzation, they are evil, who wants to obtain power.

Last edited by Faktor-IV; 2004-11-02 at 10:36.
Old 2004-11-02, 10:30   Link #6
Faktor-IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faktor-IV
Illuminati is a elite men , who controls international banks and are the wealthiest ppl in the world . They want to control the world with one world goverment= aka as the United Nations. United Nation is funded by Lucifers Trust, which it changed its name to Lucis Trust cuz it was too revealing of its true nature. They are santanic cult, who is waiting for the anti christ. Illuminati have distinct rings.. aka Zodiac rings

Akatsuki wears distinct ring, they are secret organzation, they are evil, who wants to obtain power.

it was no coincedence that kakashi was being tortured on the cross.. He was being tortured exactly 72 hours.. Jesus went to hell after he died to be tortured.. 3days later he was risen. 3days=72hours
Old 2004-11-02, 10:32   Link #7
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

LOL. Well thats a strong connection all right. Any evidence they actually exist today. I looked them up in wikipedia and they say they were freethinkers and associated with freemasons (of which many of America's founding fathers belong) but that there is no evidence they survived the 19th century. Where did you find out about modern Illumanti from?
Old 2004-11-02, 10:41   Link #8
Palani
///_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
LOL. Well thats a strong connection all right. Any evidence they actually exist today. I looked them up in wikipedia and they say they were freethinkers and associated with freemasons (of which many of America's founding fathers belong) but that there is no evidence they survived the 19th century. Where did you find out about modern Illumanti from?
Discovery Channel. They had a documentary on recnetly where they showed a conspiracy theory about a group of people, mosty powerfull ones. Who formed a secret organisation who even gather around once in a while. There is also a sign on the US Dollar bill where it shows a Piramid with the Eye of Isis (The Egyptian god of the Underworld), or otherwise interpreted as the Eye of Lucifer, and the quote Novus Ordo Seclorum meaning New World Order written underneath it. Famous members of the secret society are Bill Clinton and Tony Blair.

I found this quite amusing but how much to believe of it I'm not sure. They presented some rather convincing points though. Plus the fact they house some of the most powerfull persons in the world makes this one have a scence of reality to it.

Take a look at the dollar bill here
http://www.treachery.net/~jdyson/dol...both_sides.jpg

Last edited by Palani; 2004-11-02 at 10:55.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 10:42   Link #9
Faktor-IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay

Thats its purporse, they are trying to conceive they dont exist. Its a conspiracy theory. So i cant point out actual evidence they exist but ppl believe they exist. look for lucifer's Trust on the web.

Your right about America's founding fathers belong freemasonary. Look behind your dollar bil, you'll see temple with an eye. Thats illuminati's symbol. Which ppl believe its the eye of satan.
Old 2004-11-02, 10:48   Link #10
Faktor-IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Discovery Channel. They had a documentary on recnetly where they showed a conspiracy theory about a group of people, mosty powerfull ones. Who formed a secret organisation who even gather around once in a while. There is also a sign on the US Dollar bill where it shows a Piramid with the Eye of Osiris (The Egyptian god of the Underworld), or otherwise interpreted as the Eye of Lucifer, and the quote Novus Ordo Seclorum meaning New World Order written underneath it. Famous members of the secret society are Bill Clinton and Tony Blair.

I found this quite amusing but how much to believe of it I'm not sure. They presented some rather convincing points though. Plus the fact they house some of the most powerfull persons in the world makes this one have a scence of reality to it.

Take a look at the dollar bill here
http://www.treachery.net/~jdyson/dol...both_sides.jpg
thx for the pic..

do you know what novus ordo seclorum mean just below the pyramid? i dont know but i was thinking New world Order but im not sure
Old 2004-11-02, 10:53   Link #11
Palani
///_^

Quote:
thx for the pic..

do you know what novus ordo seclorum mean just below the pyramid? i dont know but i was thinking New world Order but im not sure
Although it is commonly translated as New World Order, like I've written just now. It cannot technically be translated as such. Novus Ordo Seclorum means New Order Of The Ages, but it has been degenerated into the meaning New World Order

Quote:
Your right about America's founding fathers belong freemasonary. Look behind your dollar bil, you'll see temple with an eye. Thats illuminati's symbol. Which ppl believe its the eye of satan.
It is not actually the Eye of Satan but the eye of Isis, it's a Masonic symbol
Old 2004-11-02, 10:59   Link #12
historyX
.. and so it begins ..

so .. Illuminati is waiting anti-christ <-> Akatsuki is after Kyuubi

well... I'm not buying the Illuminati exists in the way these conspiracy theories tell. (here are so many "well" reasoned conspiracy theories out there, but those can also be equally well countered) But anyway, it's nice to have some more "realworld connections" in the anime.
historyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 11:32   Link #13
Faktor-IV

[QUOTE=historyX]so .. Illuminati is waiting anti-christ <-> Akatsuki is after Kyuubi

I was thinking near the same vicinity. It will be interesting who their leader is. I wonder if its some one we already know. Hokage-IV?(just because i have a hard time believing that he will never appear in the story , like1st and 2nd hokage did as villians, and he would be the perfect "anti christ") or perhaps they want Naruto to be brainwashed and train to be their leader. i wonder if thats what Oro ment by " if he crosses the red zone it will become troublesome, better kill him now" at that time it was illogical when he said it , it was right after he witness some one like him was capable of using rasegan. Prior to that he was degrading Jiriara asking why you carrying some one like him around..he is totally useless. Fully knowing he had kyubi inside him prior to that statement. I know this out of a limb but its interesting to discuss.
Old 2004-11-02, 11:55   Link #14
historyX
.. and so it begins ..

[QUOTE=Faktor-IV]
Quote:
Originally Posted by historyX
so .. Illuminati is waiting anti-christ <-> Akatsuki is after Kyuubi

i wonder if thats what Oro ment by " if he crosses the red zone it will become troublesome, better kill him now"

I thought that was just badly subbed, confusing Akatsuki with redzone or something. But the idea would stay the same, if Akatsuki gets Naruto it will be bad for Oro.

Maybe Oro and Akatsuki have a conflict of intrests. Orochimaru want's to keep things moving so that ninjas and jutsus evolve. Akatsuki justs want's to take/keep everything under their/kyuubis controll.
historyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 12:10   Link #15
Faktor-IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by historyX
I thought that was just badly subbed, confusing Akatsuki with redzone or something. But the idea would stay the same, if Akatsuki gets Naruto it will be bad for Oro.

Maybe Oro and Akatsuki have a conflict of intrests. Orochimaru want's to keep things moving so that ninjas and jutsus evolve. Akatsuki justs want's to take/keep everything under their/kyuubis controll.

yea i agree.. I also think that kishimoto was not being cheap with Akatuski dont need to go after naruto for another 3 to 4yrs that parrallel same with oro so the story can advanced. I think Akatsuki movement revovle around oro's plans. Perhaps Venus the Fly Trap was to spy on oro.. i mean he did pretty good spying on Naruto vs Sasuke. I think akatsuki movement is linked with Oro, perhaps his soul transfer jutsu
Old 2004-11-02, 12:40   Link #16
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish

Insteresting...
Old 2004-11-02, 12:50   Link #17
Palani
///_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiko_san
Insteresting...
Well that really contributed to the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rules
Do not post nonsense
If you don't have anything to say in a thread or don't know the answer to a question, please do not post that you don't have anything to say or do not know the answer the question. Posting just to "bump" a thread and posts such as "I agree", "OK" and "Me too" are also considered nonsense posts and may be deleted. You are not required to reply to every single thread in a forum. Please only reply if you have something useful to add to the thread.
Old 2004-11-02, 13:02   Link #18
UzumakiKitsu
Foxy Ninja

Quote:
Illuminati is a elite men , who controls international banks and are the wealthiest ppl in the world . They want to control the world with one world goverment= aka as the United Nations. United Nation is funded by Lucifers Trust, which it changed its name to Lucis Trust cuz it was too revealing of its true nature. They are santanic cult, who is waiting for the anti christ. Illuminati have distinct rings.. aka freemason rings

I don't know where you got all of that. I've studied the Illuminati a bit, and while some of what you say is true, there's no sign of them "waiting for the anti-christ" or being "evil." They're simply a group of men who disagreed with the Catholic regime in old times, disagreed with what was being said and done, but had no way to voice it without being publicly executed. So they formed a secret society to learn about science and such without a religious bias.

However, there certainly are a number of correlations between Akatsuki and Illuminati, it seems. That's interesting. But I wouldn't count on that anti-christ stuff, while the Illuminati might have been deemed "evil" by the church, they certainly weren't out to destroy the world. Many of our most prized thinkers, inventors, and artists are strongly suspected of being members of the Illuminati.

For a crash course in pseudo-Illuminati stuff (about half fact and half fiction) check out Dan Brown's book "Angels and Demons." It's good stuff, a very good read.
UzumakiKitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 14:32   Link #19
Faktor-IV

[QUOTE=UzumakiKitsu]I don't know where you got all of that. I've studied the Illuminati a bit, and while some of what you say is true, there's no sign of them "waiting for the anti-christ" or being "evil." They're simply a group of men who disagreed with the Catholic regime in old times, disagreed with what was being said and done, but had no way to voice it without being publicly executed. So they formed a secret society to learn about science and such without a religious bias.

its just matter of onpinion. Like how UN and other Illuminati organization influence our culture with , its ok to have abortion and so is gay marriages. These are considered Human Rights, thats what they are selling to ppl.In a perspective of a commoner its no big deal but the real story is ppl with power influence us that is ok. Its slow process what illuminati is doing and their ultimate goal is to control the world. Making ppl believe and accept its ok, its better for humanity . Eventually they will influence us its better to have universal religion, or you can get to heaven
which ever religion you chose. aka New AGE And its better to have one world government cuz its safer . Selling Protection.. eventually it will fall upon us. UN knows the hardest target to take over is the US cuz of our Gun Rights. Pay close attention with that on the news. When New World Order takes place, there will be no more paper money. Selling and Buying will be done by credit, which is a chip planted in our head or on our hand. This chip is referred to as Sign of the Beast. aka 666

like i said, when you witness this taking place, you will still have your own opinions and your own perspective of whats happening.

" So they formed a secret society to learn about science "

I agree, I believe they practice black magic and rituals or aka Black Science

http://www.geocities.com/orltiger/
Old 2004-11-02, 15:31   Link #20
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

*shakes head* Lets not turn this into a religous discussion please. Regardless of what you think of the Armageddon and the end times and how it will happen fundamentalist propaganda goes both ways. You've got your athiest,freethinkers,liberals, religious right,communists etc. all telling each other what to do and how to live their lives. Thats why in America we sit here talking about mute issues like Gay marriage when we have terrorists plotting our absolute destruction. Who cares? They're going to be gay anyway might aswell have the same rights as everyone else instead of sneaking in backalleys doing their business, you aren't going to be more or less married because some gays are legally married. If you think Illuminati are evil thats fine thats your opinion. Some people think the Yin Yang is a satanic occult symbol when it was used in an area of the world that didn't even have Christianity. This forum is about NARUTO not New Age propaganda. I for one think the Freemasons were a revolutinonary people. Whether they believed in God or the bible or not they chose realism and science over the ignorance religion spawned during their time. Great men like Ben Franklin were admitted freemasons and part of Illuminati and yes they had "pagan" symbols like the All seeing eye (of Iris not Satan) which is indeed on the back of the dollar bill. So is "In God We Trust". As far as it is concerned with Naruto I think this connection is interesting and if Akatsuki turns into this Anti-Christ organization based on Illuminati I won't object, its a plot device afterall and a cool one at that.