AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-03, 06:06   Link #1
coash

Ebisu

what's the deal with this guy? we see him a bit and then disappears. why did kakashi tell naruto to train with him? what's so special about him?
coash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 06:14   Link #2
boler

ebisu is the coolest closet pervert out there.
i am absolutely clueless on sigs and avatars but if i could have an avatar it would be when ebisu nosebleeds into the well . funniest individual seen in all the anime series IMO.
boler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 06:39   Link #3
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
yes, kinda dissapointing to see him almost never
i wonder if he has any l33t jutsu's.. cause according to HIM (he must have huge ego) he is a elite tutor, who trains those in the hokage familly that have potential to become hokage, and that he is the shortest way to become one..
(all said in the first eps, 1 or 2.. dunno)

offcourse naruto disagreed with him about the shortcut.. but it is a point that can be taken into consideration..

how good is ebisu for real ? i hope we get to find out someday
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 06:59   Link #4
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Kakashi basically just fobbed Naruto off with this lame ass so he could concentrate on Sasuke.

Ebisu can teach you the basics yer, but who the hell wants basics when you have enough chakra take down a mountain? You want uber l33t jutsu's!

Thats why he only lasted like two seconds before Jiraiya took over the job and Jiraiya even said to Kakashi the he had taken Naruto as far as he could.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 08:29   Link #5
PsiNide

Quote:
Originally Posted by boler
ebisu is the coolest closet pervert out there.
i am absolutely clueless on sigs and avatars but if i could have an avatar it would be when ebisu nosebleeds into the well . funniest individual seen in all the anime series IMO.
I still reckon the funniest scene is when Naruto tries the 1000 years of pain jutsu on ebisu when he was passed out, CLASSIC!
PsiNide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 20:04   Link #6
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiNide
I still reckon the funniest scene is when Naruto tries the 1000 years of pain jutsu on ebisu when he was passed out, CLASSIC!

Naw! The funniest scene is when Haku dies! but that's another thread altogether.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-11-04, 20:06   Link #7
kboykb

^
l l
l l
l l
l l

Sarcasm? I see no faces..
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 20:10   Link #8
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Kakashi basically just fobbed Naruto off with this lame ass so he could concentrate on Sasuke.

Ebisu can teach you the basics yer, but who the hell wants basics when you have enough chakra take down a mountain? You want uber l33t jutsu's!

Thats why he only lasted like two seconds before Jiraiya took over the job and Jiraiya even said to Kakashi the he had taken Naruto as far as he could.

You're a fobbing Idiot.

He has a shitload of Chakra, yes.

HOWEVER IF HE CAN'T FUCKING CONTROL IT, HE CAN'T USE IT.

AND THE BASICS TEACH YOU HOW TO MOLD AND CONTROL IT.

Without the Basics there would be no leet tree walking, walking on water, or any other shit that requires the basics of Chakra tutorship and training.

Moron. :fingers:
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 20:59   Link #9
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
You're a fobbing Idiot.

He has a shitload of Chakra, yes.

HOWEVER IF HE CAN'T FUCKING CONTROL IT, HE CAN'T USE IT.

AND THE BASICS TEACH YOU HOW TO MOLD AND CONTROL IT.

Without the Basics there would be no leet tree walking, walking on water, or any other shit that requires the basics of Chakra tutorship and training.

Moron. :fingers:
However funny and cute I think your posts are....I will have to educate you on the world of Naruto.

No one cares about the lame shit! We want l33t jutsu's and massive explosions and sexy love scenes...er...well. Maybe not.

Seriously though, Naruto was already able to do the basics when Ebisu came along, it was because of the seal Oro put on him which made his Chakra flow unbalanced, yer after like 5 years Ebisu might have been able to figure this out *Yawn* But nawww we don't want that do we?

We’d rather just have Jiraiya remove said seal in just the one episode.

And then…Huh..whats this?..Naruto can actually walk on water with ease!

As I said before Ebisu is a lame ass foo, and Naruto does, and did not ever need him.

:fingers: :fingers:

P.S OWEND!

Last edited by Shay; 2004-11-04 at 21:42.
Old 2004-11-04, 21:02   Link #10
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
umm... this topic just turned weird...
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 00:26   Link #11
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
However funny and cute I think your posts are....I will have to educate you on the world of Naruto.

No one cares about the lame shit! We want l33t jutsu's and massive explosions and sexy love scenes...er...well. Maybe not.

Seriously though, Naruto was already able to do the basics when Ebisu came along, it was because of the seal Oro put on him which made his Chakra flow unbalanced, yer after like 5 years Ebisu might have been able to figure this out *Yawn* But nawww we don't want that do we?

As I said before Ebisu is a lame ass foo, and Naruto does, and did not ever need him.

P.S OWEND!
I'd have to agree with all of that. Poor Naruto, between his hyperactive tendencies and his trouble using chakra because of the Kyuubi he has been doomed to carry the repuation of a failure and a loser.

When you think about the way Oro screwed him over in the forest of death with the five point seal it becomes no wander that he had to strain until farting just to beat Kiba with the Naruto rendan. Yep Jiraiya really did him some good in relieving him of Oro's seal and teaching him how to control Kyuubi. Otherwise he would really have continued to suck.

Ebisu can go to hell! Naruto can master the basics now. I can't wait to see what a chakra freak like Naruto can learn in 3 years time under the apprenticeship of Jiraiya. Closet Pervert training indeed!.....I need to go too bed now I've had to productive a day.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 09:34   Link #12
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:

P.S OWEND!
I reiterate, You sir..are an idiot.

Only you, as the viewer, knew he had the fucking Elemental Seal.

Kakashi, Ebisu, no one else new about it. All they could see was he could not control his chakra right, and thus.. Needed refreshment and tutorship on the basics.

I have no doubt in my mind that if the Jiraya hadn't interviened, Ebisu would have taught Naruto how to control his Chakra against the Elemental Seal. All it did was disrupt his control of Chakra, Basicly putting him back to his first day as a student. All he would have had to do is retrain how to control it in the new way that the seal made it flow.
Old 2004-11-05, 10:13   Link #13
Electrode

...and had Naruto actually learned to control his chakra with Orochimaru's seal on him, he would have been screwed had the seal been taken off after that point, when he would have had to waste more time trying to retrain himself to do it the normal way.

It's a good thing the seal was taken off when it was.

Last edited by Electrode; 2004-11-05 at 10:24.
Electrode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 11:17   Link #14
Anthriel
天使

In Naruto, the basics are useless and that's it.
Naruto learned Tajuu Kage Bunshin even though he couldn't do Bunshin properly after years in the academy. He does waste lots of chakra, but who cares? If he can afford to waste 999/1000 of his chakra when he splits into thousand clones and still fight normaly afterwards, it's safe to say he has near indefinite chakra. He just runs out in critical situations. He was a loser in the academy, therefore he knows nothing about the basics, yet he manages to get even with the academy genius Sasuke.
Consider this, the one who is worst at the basics is Naruto, the one who is best at the basics is Sakura. Who is more useful?
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 13:32   Link #15
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
In Naruto, the basics are useless and that's it.
Naruto learned Tajuu Kage Bunshin even though he couldn't do Bunshin properly after years in the academy. He does waste lots of chakra, but who cares? If he can afford to waste 999/1000 of his chakra when he splits into thousand clones and still fight normaly afterwards, it's safe to say he has near indefinite chakra. He just runs out in critical situations. He was a loser in the academy, therefore he knows nothing about the basics, yet he manages to get even with the academy genius Sasuke.
Consider this, the one who is worst at the basics is Naruto, the one who is best at the basics is Sakura. Who is more useful?
We should all know by now the reason Naruto is bad at the basics is because Kyuubi's seal puts a strain on his body making chakra molding difficult.

I don't think Ebisu knows too much about seals and likely never would have given him the training he needed. Naruto had a hell of a time walking on water but after Jiraiya broke the elemental seal it was a cinch. I think the reason Naruto was able to do Kage Bunshin is because the forbidden scroll is so instructive a child could read it and understand how to do advnaced moves on his own just be reading the paper. Thats probably why people want to steal them so badly. Ebisu specialty is being a tuotr the way he is for Konohamaru.

He's the type of guy that helps you get your movement down perfectly. He's worthless to Naruto for probably the rest of the series. What Naruto needs now is to learn more kickass moves his chakra problem is pretty much gone. Oh and Sakura's chakra presicion does have a good purpose she just has not found it yet, until now.......
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 14:08   Link #16
strategos

Quote:

because if u dont know the basic tha whole chakra to destroy mountain will go to waste.
Thats why Jiraiya teach him the Summoning. because it help him to control more chakra and to extracte more and in a better way
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 15:33   Link #17
Anthriel
天使

The strange thing is, in every real life activity, you need to learn the basics first, if you try to do the more advanced stuff, you simply fail. There is no way you can understand the quantum theory if you don't even grasp the concept of an electron.
Naruto defies this. He can do the most complex jutsu without being able to do the more simple versions of the same jutsu.
I think the reason for this is to justify his underdog role. The underdog who learns jutsu the fastest, who has the most chakra and who rarely loses a fight an almost never fails to shine in some way. I'd rather call his opponents the underdogs.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 17:51   Link #18
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
because if u dont know the basic tha whole chakra to destroy mountain will go to waste.
Thats why Jiraiya teach him the Summoning. because it help him to control more chakra and to extracte more and in a better way
Yeah and thats why he had to throw him off a cliff.

The basics don't work with Naruto, I'ts either all or nothing.
Old 2004-11-05, 19:11   Link #19
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Yeah and thats why he had to throw him off a cliff.

The basics don't work with Naruto, I'ts either all or nothing.

No, because Naruto was skillfully manipulating his Chakra to summon very young Frogs.

That was all he could summon with his Chakra, however.

He was thrown off the cliff to put the fear of death into him, So that he could access the Kyubi Chakra.

And still, it had to be molded and used properly or it wouldn't have done anything.
Old 2004-11-05, 19:49   Link #20
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
No, because Naruto was skillfully manipulating his Chakra to summon very young Frogs.

That was all he could summon with his Chakra, however.

He was thrown off the cliff to put the fear of death into him, So that he could access the Kyubi Chakra.

And still, it had to be molded and used properly or it wouldn't have done anything.
Ebisu sucks ass! And so do you.