AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-05, 19:54   Link #21
M.G.

The basics are important! I'm talking about the basics of being a ninja, not just chakra control. Naruto has much more chakra than Sasuke but because he has only learned a few powerful techniques while Sasuke knows the basics and is well rounded, the fight was even. If Naruto had learned the basics of being a ninja then added powerful techniques on top of that he would be a lot stronger. What good is the rasengan if he can't hit anybody with it?
M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 20:19   Link #22
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
if ebisu really is something more than a perv, I think kishimoto could have made a scene with him kicking ass in the "ninja war".
That would've been perfect for his character.
But since we haven't seen anymore of him I guess he's just a bloody pervert
Old 2004-11-06, 00:09   Link #23
wendal
8th Hokage

Send a message via MSN to wendal Send a message via Yahoo to wendal
Ebisu is sooo cool when he taught naurto how to walk on water. err was that perverted hermit. anyways kakashi said that Ebisu was a very good teacher and he is a very powerful NiNja. Ya so i wanna find out soon.. maby he can even beat itachi, but i doubt it hmmm
Old 2004-11-06, 06:08   Link #24
coash

yeah I wanna see him shoot massive chakra cannon out of his eyes when he removes his glasses, like cyclops from x-men
"ummm... it's a bit disturbing seeing some of the signs and avatar. some materials contain fourteen year girls in a sexual posture showing their underwear. I wont name nicknames as I don?t want to embarrassed the person but CAN THE ADMINS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLEASE?" - eat it turdboy
coash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 09:50   Link #25
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
In the anime Ebisu did use the kage bunshin technique. I've not read the manga at that point but I've heard he didn't do it there, but I don't think Kakashi would let Naruto train with someone who didn't know what he was doing. Ebisu is probably a very skilled ninja.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 10:14   Link #26
knightmare
::bloom to perish::

Send a message via AIM to knightmare Send a message via Yahoo to knightmare
I think Ebisu is cool, you gotta love that closet pervert, I mean he's not out there like that shameful open pervert Jiraiya (he's cool too).

But we haven't been given a chance to see what he can do. I mean he's allegedly a professional tutor to certain ninja. They need to display his skills!!!

-::whisper::-
knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 16:51   Link #27
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
well...maybe he's not that powerful in terms of strength and chakra, but have good tactical skills in shinobi missions, Just like Shikamaru. I mean Shika only got to be a chuunin because of his smartness. Maybe they want the same thing for a jounin? and maybe he knows good taijutsu and is very fast and good with weapons.
Old 2004-11-07, 18:55   Link #28
Goukamaru
Super-Pervert!

Ebisu is a kickass ninja. In fact, before Jiraiya came along, you would've thought so even more. Just like Kakashi kicks ass but gets confupwned by Itachi. It's a neverending cycle.... there will always be a more powerful character. The only reason Ebisu sucks is because he acts lame.

It's the S.P.A!
Goukamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 01:00   Link #29
coash

just like how kakashi said something like to naruto: there are people in this world younger than you and stronger than me
"ummm... it's a bit disturbing seeing some of the signs and avatar. some materials contain fourteen year girls in a sexual posture showing their underwear. I wont name nicknames as I don?t want to embarrassed the person but CAN THE ADMINS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLEASE?" - eat it turdboy
coash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 04:10   Link #30
Umbrae
Generic Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
No one cares about the lame shit! We want l33t jutsu's and massive explosions and sexy love scenes
Like when Naruto and Saske kissed! OMFG HAWT!!! We need more leet gay ninja action.

Spoiler episode 108
Spoiler: