AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-11-04, 00:15   Link #41
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
How long was the fight?
__________________

"He who thinks only about himself destroys himself as well." ~ Kambei
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 00:17   Link #42
Justin823
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
bout 3 minutes, but its fast-paced and really stylish and just... awesome
Justin823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 00:20   Link #43
Itadakimasu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
"Bollocks", "Of the hook"... speak english ppl


i noticed that too... sakura is mostly thinking of naruto... she is afraid that he is goin to get his ass kiked. they all underestimate him... sasuke is the only one who knows of naruto's true strengh although if u all remember he has already beaten sasuke in ep three and yes although i hate sasuke he does have some moves on him... he did afterall get them from copying lee's moves( LEE RULES). damn sharingan... i still wonder which is stronger the chidori or the resengan...
Itadakimasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 00:27   Link #44
Last of the Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itadakimasu
"Bollocks", "Of the hook"... speak english ppl

damn sharingan... i still wonder which is stronger the chidori or the resengan...
Trust me you don't want to know, we will have like 30 thread in three days about who is stronger of the two.
__________________
Sasuke:"My dreams are not in the future"
"My dreams are in the past... and nowhere else"
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 00:35   Link #45
Itadakimasu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
i think this episode was okay, but i liked the gaara vs lee fight more.
your absolutly right the gaara/lee fight was the best fight i have seen...
Lee freekin rocks
Itadakimasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 01:08   Link #46
CyberPunk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
i still don't understand why people like the lee/gaara fight so much. i mean, it was cool up until it reached the final episode, but then it just got terribly cheesy.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 01:17   Link #47
Actarius
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
i still don't understand why people like the lee/gaara fight so much. i mean, it was cool up until it reached the final episode, but then it just got terribly cheesy.
Lee with his incredible speed and will... Gaara with his monster way of fighting. It was awesome. I was impressed by Lee! With characters they show often, you know already all their techniques so it's quite predictable.
__________________
dontdrinkanddrivewhenyoucansmokeandfly
Actarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 01:21   Link #48
CyberPunk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
yea, i guess i'm not pulled into the whole freaking out with power thing. i'd much rather watch a technical fight.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 01:47   Link #49
Wisely
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The place where you believe I live
Age: 28
Finally. the Naruto. is back. to the original manga arc

I msur admit that I enjoyed Shikamaru's fight more then Naruto's...
__________________
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end
Wisely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:04   Link #50
blahblahmaster
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
F-ck all of you. Because of your posts, I can't wait at all for the sub to come out! And seeing as how my school blocked off Torrent, I have to wait a little bit longer for it to become available on web-sites!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!
blahblahmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:07   Link #51
sOnJoOL
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
i still don't understand why people like the lee/gaara fight so much. i mean, it was cool up until it reached the final episode, but then it just got terribly cheesy.
unlike most people, i enjoyed the chibiness fighting, i dont know why, but i did.
and lee and gaara is one of my top characters.
and sasuke and naruto fight in 107 has kind weird drawing, for example, naruto's head looked fat, sasuke looked like some bishonen char.
but the hand and feet sliding part was pretty cool. even though 107 tops all the fillers quality, it doesnt top the leeVsgaara fight.
its like you watched mega-crappy anime, then moved onto just-below-average anime, and you feel that its better... but its just my opinion.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:11   Link #52
Last of the Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 32
Although i read the manga, can someone summarize this episode, just to see if they added something else to the fight.
__________________
Sasuke:"My dreams are not in the future"
"My dreams are in the past... and nowhere else"
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:14   Link #53
Actarius
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 34
Finally DB made it!
It's out, enjoy you all.
__________________
dontdrinkanddrivewhenyoucansmokeandfly
Actarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:20   Link #54
CyberPunk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
they charge at one another, catching eachother's fists. sasuke throws a kick, naruto catches it and spins sasuke around. sasuke plants his hands and kicks him in the face. naruto flies back through some hanging cloths(they were on the roof drying), but when sasuke lifts up the sheets to find him, naruto is gone. naruto appears ontop of the water tower and leaps at sasuke and punches him in the face(sasuke couldn't see because the sun was behind naruto). sasuke backflips, lands on the fence, yells and punches naruto in the face. this is when the fight picks up. sasuke starts beating the shit out of naruto, naruto kicks him off, they exchange some blows in the air and land. naruto does his bunshin stuff, and then sasuke suddenly becomes neo from the matrix and fights like 100 of them. naruto kicks at him to set him up for the naruto combo, sasuke blocks it and flies into the air. he's doing the seals for the fire ball and naruto comes down with the kick, sasuke spins to block and then blasts the entire roof, incinerating pretty much everything. it's amazing sakura survived. then they charge their signature moves and it ends.

it seems like sasuke's taijutsu skills were taken down a few notches when it was just 1v1, but as soon as there were 200 narutos, sasuke became good. something i don't really get, but whatever. the animation was pretty good, but sasuke's eyes looked fucked up in most parts.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:28   Link #55
ccardoso
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Although i read the manga, can someone summarize this episode, just to see if they added something else to the fight.
Here there is a nice summaraize
Very effective I think!
Spoiler:
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:29   Link #56
Last of the Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
they charge at one another, catching eachother's fists. sasuke throws a kick, naruto catches it and spins sasuke around. sasuke plants his hands and kicks him in the face. naruto flies back through some hanging cloths(they were on the roof drying), but when sasuke lifts up the sheets to find him, naruto is gone. naruto appears ontop of the water tower and leaps at sasuke and punches him in the face(sasuke couldn't see because the sun was behind naruto). sasuke backflips, lands on the fence, yells and punches naruto in the face. this is when the fight picks up. sasuke starts beating the shit out of naruto, naruto kicks him off, they exchange some blows in the air and land. naruto does his bunshin stuff, and then sasuke suddenly becomes neo from the matrix and fights like 100 of them. naruto kicks at him to set him up for the naruto combo, sasuke blocks it and flies into the air. he's doing the seals for the fire ball and naruto comes down with the kick, sasuke spins to block and then blasts the entire roof, incinerating pretty much everything. it's amazing sakura survived. then they charge their signature moves and it ends.

it seems like sasuke's taijutsu skills were taken down a few notches when it was just 1v1, but as soon as there were 200 narutos, sasuke became good. something i don't really get, but whatever. the animation was pretty good, but sasuke's eyes looked fucked up in most parts.

Thanks a lot for the summary, can't wait to see the fight.


ccardoso thanks so much for showing the screenshot, they were awesome.
__________________
Sasuke:"My dreams are not in the future"
"My dreams are in the past... and nowhere else"
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 03:07   Link #57
ccardoso
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Thanks a lot for the summary, can't wait to see the fight.


ccardoso thanks so much for showing the screenshot, they were awesome.
You're welcome
Anyway....
Spoiler:
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 03:48   Link #58
The Great Yuri
Dis-Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Glasgae
Age: 27
Talking ha aha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Trust me you don't want to know, we will have like 30 thread in three days about who is stronger of the two.
HA HA HA


that is so sadly true
__________________
Pebble !!!

The Great Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 04:08   Link #59
DigitalisAkujin
Web Developer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Holland, PA, USA
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to DigitalisAkujin Send a message via MSN to DigitalisAkujin
*STILL IN SHOCK*
Wow....fucking amazing. Amazing, Great, Incredible, Fantastic are just some of the adjectives I can use to describe this episode.

Also did anyone notice how in the manga Sasuke's injuries from the previous arc are what caused him to stay in the hospital but this time around it's him being hit by that sword thing in the fillers. Good thing they filled up that little hole.

Quote:
it seems like sasuke's taijutsu skills were taken down a few notches when it was just 1v1, but as soon as there were 200 narutos, sasuke became good. something i don't really get, but whatever. the animation was pretty good, but sasuke's eyes looked fucked up in most parts.
I don't think Naruto can control his clones as well as himself so they are pretty easy opponents to Sasuke.
__________________
Artician Senior Web Development
http://akujin.artician.com

Last edited by DigitalisAkujin; 2004-11-04 at 04:19.
DigitalisAkujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 04:30   Link #60
Rhythmic
I <3 Hina-chan!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dattabayo Subs
Thirty helens agree: Finally no more F'in Filler!!


HERE HERE
Rhythmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.