AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Sasuke or Itachi who do you like more?
Itachi 168 70.00%
Sasuke 72 30.00%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-11-04, 05:49   Link #41
Lost World
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
There are some seriously fucked up nerds in this forum. Anyone who likes Itachi deserves nothing less than death.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 06:16   Link #42
fzz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Holland
Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
There are some seriously fucked up nerds in this forum. Anyone who likes Itachi deserves nothing less than death.
will you bring me death ?
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 06:23   Link #43
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Schweden, ja!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
There are some seriously fucked up nerds in this forum. Anyone who likes Itachi deserves nothing less than death.
A annoying person once told me, "i'll linger around like a fart, one that smells bad"
just like you
__________________
Dansa med oss klappa era händer,gör som vi gör, ta några steg åt vänster nu är ni här med Karamelldansen
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 06:34   Link #44
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 33
Damnit! I wanna change my vote! Sasuke is one mean mofo!






KATON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Note: This is someone elses avatar so no stealing ok! I just thought the image speaks volumes.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 10:26   Link #45
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: America's Wang.
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Damnit! I wanna change my vote! Sasuke is one mean mofo!






KATON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Note: This is someone elses avatar so no stealing ok! I just thought the image speaks volumes.

Sasuke looks like he has god damn breasts in that scene. Just watch the clip closely, I caught it at first glance tho.

SO, what is he now? A transexual Transvestite pitty me asshole bastard?
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 12:35   Link #46
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 28
It's not much of a contest ... someone who kicks ass all the time against someone whose ass is kicked all the time and on top of that, steals screentime from the main character. You don't need to be a genius to figure out who will win.

However, personally, I like Sasuke better, due to the current anime arc. Besides, I can relate to him and his situation,apart from that he seems a little bit less generic than Itachi.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 15:34   Link #47
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nt2
dudee, sasuke should die. he's such a wuss and he dosen't even have full sharingan. he thinks his clan is so cool even though his brother slaughtered them all. sasuke has no personality to him. itachi>sasuke

itachi isn't that great either, but whatever. he's cooler
Well of course HE has no personality! He's a robot set to get revenge and power and nothing more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
im not going to vote for any one who is going to spoon with orochimaru by own his will

100% for itachi on this vote.

Its like the current election: theres no such thing as a PRO-Kerry just lots of anti bush
Dude... it's true... but that just doesn't sound right O_o brings some pretty scary images to mind so.... yah just wrong sounding but still I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley

Two people told me that he should train his ass off. Ok. Tell me HOW training his ASS off day and night, let's say with Kakashi, can make him strong enough to kill a Sannin-level Ninja like Itachi?
Listen... Itachi can KICK KAKASHI'S ASS! We've already SEEN THAT! So even if Kakashi trained him some more (which won't happen seeing how he's going to Oro-wanna be Jackson-maru) it wouldn't do jack shit! The only thing that was obviously going to happen was that he was gonna go to Orochimaru like the little pet dog he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
At least he had the BALLS to do it under his own will and from his own power. Sasuke is just a whiney lil bitch that needs a pervert to complete a destiny given to him by someone else.

Lets Recap:
Itachi: His own man... he does what he WANTS using his power.
Sasuke: Whiney lil Bitch... he attempts to do what Itachi WANTS using Orochimaru's power.

Itachi > Sasuke
see that exactlly true! Sasuke is a whiney little bitch who is doing what he brother TOLD HIM TO DO! and now to obtain that power he's going to a fake promise that will give him fake power. -_- what a moron! I despise Sasuke-asshole


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
I ofcourse like Itachi better. If Sasuke surpasses Itachi and defeats him I think he'll have a hard time having the heart to kill him because he will always see the face of his kind loving brother who he admired and respected. If Sasuke kills Itachi then HE is the one who put an end to the Uchiha clan as he would really be the sole survivor and not just the sole surviving victim. He may be able to do it because hatred has consumed him or he may have a moment to reflect on his actions like he did against Naruto. I myself would have a hard time killing someone who was my brother even if they made my life a living hell and killing all my other loved ones. Any other more distant relatives would be easier and someone who isn't a relative but an outsider would be a cinch . But anyway I say when that scene comes Kishimoto will make it as dramatic as Zabuza and Haku. We may see quite a twist.
You know what would be funny. He kills Itachi and we later find out Sasuke is sterile *cracks up laughing* there goes the Uchiha clan. *smirks* heh
*kicks Sasuke plushy really hard*
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 15:39   Link #48
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
There are some seriously fucked up nerds in this forum. Anyone who likes Itachi deserves nothing less than death.
Seriously? I think, you take this way too personally.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 15:49   Link #49
CyberPunk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
well i'm glad sasuke invokes so much emotion from you hateful people. :P that means he's a well designed character, regardless of where you are on the spectrum of emotion. but honestly, when has he been whiney? he's always to himself with his thoughts, so he can't possibly be whiney. the only time he's ever actually spoken to someone about his feelings was when kakashi roped him. so that's just a cop out for some of you guys to say that.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 16:02   Link #50
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 28
Reminds me of the "How can you hate Sasuke" thread. Back then, idiotic reasons like: "He never trains!", "He whines all the time!" and my favorite: "He iS GHEY!!!!111" were abundant. However ... "because annybody who likes sasugay is an idiot and i'm no idiot" is a rather reasonable justification as well.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 17:27   Link #51
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Lost World I don't mean this to sound too offense but, or you on retalin? You sound like one of those squirrley rednecks who flip out because someone tells them their hat is dirty. Seriously if you act anything in real life like you do on this board you have issues. If I met you in real life and you started snapping like this I'd kick your ass just to slap some sense into ya.
Can we stay on topic puhlllllllleeeeeaaaassseee! But anyway I'm glad to see that Sasuke is getting at least A LITTLE love I'd feel bad for him if he didn't affter all there are Sakura fans *shudders*
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 18:03   Link #52
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Fuck off, Itachi lover.
Lost world I'm just getting tired of you acting like a little bitch about everything how old are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
Can we stay on topic puhlllllllleeeeeaaaassseee! But anyway I'm glad to see that Sasuke is getting at least A LITTLE love I'd feel bad for him if he didn't affter all there are Sakura fans *shudders*
I'd stay more on topic if certain people didn't act so immature. This isn't the first time he's said something radically stupid for the sole purpose of being annoying. He's the type of guy you see who can't sit still in his seat in school and has to swear in every sentence to look cool. I'm just asking if he has a medical problem or has severely poor home training because its pathetic and otherwise inexcusable to act the stupid ALL THE TIME! As far as the topic yeah I like Sasuke and Itachi aswell as Sharinan and Uchiha(god rest their souls). But Sasuke has turned into a whiny little bitch (just like Lost World). Its Itachi's fault but he can't help it he's just so evil and cool that way. I bet Sasuke turns into a full fledged villain before he makes his return to the light side.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 18:13   Link #53
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Fuck off, Itachi lover.
Lost World I am the Creator of this thread And I am asking u right now to please stop! Everyone is allowed to state an OPINION but yours are getting a little VULGAR! If you have ANY pride u would REALLY STOP! I asked nicely but I am stating a fact right now if u do NOT STOP! I will report u to a MODERATOR!!! and I am NOT JUST JOKING! And Shuriken Jay thank you for stating an opinion and trying to protect Itachi but I believe this whole argument is getting a little out of hand after all we are all MATURE anime lovers here and we all can act like MATURE adults ^_^ okay so now we shall continue with the ON-TOPIC! thread! Thank You very MUCH!!!

On-Topic

Yeah I agree Sharingan Jay I think that Sasuke is like Luke Skywalker he will go to the dark side and then come back ten times cooler and ten times stronger! But until then I'd have to Say Itachi simply because he is more Mature looking. Lost World you are intitled to your opinion and I would like Sasuke a lot more if he didn't have the curse seal and after seeing his past and how his father had ignored him a lot I DO feel bad for him for that. He was a cool character up untill the curse seal then he became obssessed with power and revenge and I don't really like that. So on the one hand Sasuke before Curse Seal Is cool but I take Itachi because he is more mature and more powerful and ...since I'm a girl... HOT! ^_^ But Sasuke in the future will probably become hot because he's his brothers... erm >_> <_< brother... O_O that didn't make sense now did it?

Last edited by Anko Plushy; 2004-11-04 at 18:23.
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 18:14   Link #54
Lost World
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Lost world I'm just getting tired of you acting like a little bitch about everything how old are you?
.
Try not to make typos when you call someone stupid, child.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 18:24   Link #55
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Try not to make typos when you call someone stupid, child.
I don't see a typo in there buddy and I didn't call you stupid. I called you a little bitch, a redneck and made a few other comments reflecting your behavior. No amount of typos can make me look dumber than you when you write how you act. Did I hit a nerve little man? I think Anko Plushy said it best you've been warned not to act immature. You can stay on topic or you can stop talking to me because your combacks are more pathetic than your original words and if this were a boxing match I would have knocked you out in the first round. So what are you gonna do? Shut up and get back on topic before the mods get to you, or just shut up? I'm not trying to flame anyone here this guy is just acting too stupid for words ands its not the first time. That much should be clear to everyone else reading this..... moving on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
ON-TOPIC! thread! Thank You very MUCH!!!

On-Topic

Yeah I agree Sharingan Jay I think that Sasuke is like Luke Skywalker he will go to the dark side and then come back ten times cooler and ten times stronger! But until then I'd have to Say Itachi simply because he is more Mature looking. Lost World you are intitled to your opinion and I would like Sasuke a lot more if he didn't have the curse seal and after seeing his past and how his father had ignored him a lot I DO feel bad for him for that. He was a cool character up untill the curse seal then he became obssessed with power and revenge and I don't really like that. So on the one hand Sasuke before Curse Seal Is cool but I take Itachi because he is more mature and more powerful and ...since I'm a girl... HOT! ^_^ But Sasuke in the future will probably become hot because he's his brothers... erm >_> <_< brother... O_O that didn't make sense now did it?
Well I'm not a girl. Sasuke's looks don't appeal to me in that way but i like the guy's style! I really sympathize with the fact that he only wanted approval from his father the way Itachi got it and Itachi tookl that away from him. I would never like Itachi if he himself weren't so cool and stylish. He's a calm cool and collected Sasuke with an overbearing yet humble attiude when in combat. Its strange the way he acts you'd never picture him as being a mass murderer. The only time he showed those tendencies was in the Sasuke, Uchiha, flashback. I hope we jounrey further into the personality of Itachi and Sasuke too! I feel I understand Sasuke pretty well but not so much Itachi. Itachi himself maybe alot like Darth Vader. He's tasted the darkside and now his consumed by it. Sasuke will likely be brainwashed in his 3 years with the Sound and come out as a really badass character. This all sounds good I can't wait for the time skip now.

Last edited by MysticNinjaJay; 2004-11-04 at 18:44.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 18:35   Link #56
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
I don't see a typo in there buddy and I didn't call you stupid. I called you a little bitch, a redneck and made a few other comments reflecting your behavior. No amount of typos can make me look dumber than you when you write how you act. Did I hit a nerve little man? I think Anko Plushy said it best you've been warned not to act immature. You can stay on topic or you can stop talking to me because your combacks are more pathetic than your original words and if this were a boxing match I would have knocked you out in the first round. So what are you gonna do? Shut up and get back on topic before the mods get to you, or just shut up? I'm not trying to flame anyone here this guy is just acting too stupid for words ands its not the first time. That much should be clear to everyone else reading this.
I must say that I have dealt with this little feud and I hope I have settled it ^_^ After all I hate it when people fight ^_^


Kay now let's get back on-topic ^_^ *huggles Gojyo plushy*
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 18:47   Link #57
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
I must say that I have dealt with this little feud and I hope I have settled it ^_^ After all I hate it when people fight ^_^
I'm sorry if I flamed your thread a little but Lost World more than had it coming he has been doing this in every thread he posts in. I'm not in the least bit offended by his comments I'm offended by his attitude in EVERY thread and it needs to stop because he's keeping up a nice reputation as a flamer who trolls threads and then tries to burn them to the ground with over the top comments just to get attention.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 18:50   Link #58
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
I'm sorry if I flamed your thread a little but Lost World more than had it coming he has been doing this in every thread he posts in. I'm not in the least bit offended by his comments I'm offended by his attitude in EVERY thread and it needs to stop because he's keeping up a nice reputation as a flamer who trolls threads and then tries to burn them to the ground with over the top comments just to get attention.
Kay if u wanna tell me about it then PM me kay? ^_^ I fully understand! No worries or problems here! Let's just douse the flames and let it go kay ^_^
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 19:21   Link #59
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
I don't see a typo in there buddy and I didn't call you stupid. I called you a little bitch, a redneck and made a few other comments reflecting your behavior. No amount of typos can make me look dumber than you when you write how you act. Did I hit a nerve little man? I think Anko Plushy said it best you've been warned not to act immature. You can stay on topic or you can stop talking to me because your combacks are more pathetic than your original words and if this were a boxing match I would have knocked you out in the first round. So what are you gonna do? Shut up and get back on topic before the mods get to you, or just shut up? I'm not trying to flame anyone here this guy is just acting too stupid for words ands its not the first time. That much should be clear to everyone else reading this..... moving on....


Well I'm not a girl. Sasuke's looks don't appeal to me in that way but i like the guy's style! I really sympathize with the fact that he only wanted approval from his father the way Itachi got it and Itachi tookl that away from him. I would never like Itachi if he himself weren't so cool and stylish. He's a calm cool and collected Sasuke with an overbearing yet humble attiude when in combat. Its strange the way he acts you'd never picture him as being a mass murderer. The only time he showed those tendencies was in the Sasuke, Uchiha, flashback. I hope we jounrey further into the personality of Itachi and Sasuke too! I feel I understand Sasuke pretty well but not so much Itachi. Itachi himself maybe alot like Darth Vader. He's tasted the darkside and now his consumed by it. Sasuke will likely be brainwashed in his 3 years with the Sound and come out as a really badass character. This all sounds good I can't wait for the time skip now.

Yeah I agree that once he gets back he'll be total kick ass and he won't let Orochimaru take over him he'll be like "Yeah whatever, Thanks for the free power and all. See yah!" (a.k.a. Go screw Kabuto if you want to you ain't coming anywhere NEAR ME YOU FREAK) heh heh heh I crack myself up sometimes... ^_^
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 19:29   Link #60
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 29
How shocked would you be if.... Orochimaru does absorb Sasuke?! It could happen. But as far as Sasuke after his training I do think he will become quite the Oro apprentice. Probably not too obedient because thats not his style but probably cooperative.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.