AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-23, 11:20   Link #21241
skyboy928
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
thats up to you^^ i didnt top coat the other pieces, only those that i painted. like i said, the top coat only protects the paint and adds a shiny or a flat effect. if you want that effect on the other pieces to then you can do that, you wont have any disadvantages from that :P
thank again, just looking at the pcs right now, i think it come out pretty good, better than i imagine. will post some pics as soon as it done.
thanks for your advice about the original black looking so cheap.
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 11:53   Link #21242
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy928 View Post
thank again, just looking at the pcs right now, i think it come out pretty good, better than i imagine. will post some pics as soon as it done.
thanks for your advice about the original black looking so cheap.
no problem!
did yours look so very cheap, too?

edit: also, the akatsuki... made of lego! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYBPYu3teC0
holy crap thats awesome...

Last edited by Appel; 2011-07-23 at 18:44.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 19:53   Link #21243
skyboy928
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
no problem!
did yours look so very cheap, too?

edit: also, the akatsuki... made of lego! XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYBPYu3teC0
holy crap thats awesome...
that is so awesome!!!!!!!way better than those Mega Block one
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 08:06   Link #21244
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Design art for the RG 1/144 Freedom Gundam:

__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 09:13   Link #21245
justavisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
@LoweGear
got to share more rep to others before I can give you rep again...

Freedom gundam--still one of the coolest gundams in the franchise...the timing of the sale is just perfect...right before the christmas so I have a great excuse to convince myself to buy it XD
__________________
Come and join Ranka Lee Fanclub !!! Join our club and you will see
1)Ranka pics 2)Ranka/Alto pic 3)Relatively Sane discussion about Ranka 4)amv for Ranka
To all old and new Sheryl fans:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 10:12   Link #21246
PzIVf3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere at Earth
I hope this mag. may reveal the next series.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...s-22/ref=nosim
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 12:42   Link #21247
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Design art for the RG 1/144 Freedom Gundam:

the design looks very nice, im curious how the final product will look like!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 15:28   Link #21248
Sworra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
the design looks very nice, im curious how the final product will look like!
I'm not liking the colour of the rail guns. But some paint can fix that.
__________________
Sworra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 15:46   Link #21249
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
I'm not liking the colour of the rail guns. But some paint can fix that.
the vents on the torso have the same color. i dont think they will look like this on the final kit^^ afterall, this is just a magazine scan of the overall design.
everyone knows the freedom, my guess is that this is just supposed to show off the general design of the kit, not the colors.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 16:05   Link #21250
skyboy928
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
I hope this mag. may reveal the next series.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...s-22/ref=nosim
the Gundam Origin's chest pcs look like it's all buffed up

by the way, i finally finished. my very first paint job. Deathscythe Hell, yay!!!!

i know it's pretty easy for most of you guys. i think it wasn't too bad for a first timer right?
i also take a picture like this, lol
Spoiler for Deathscythe, Shenlong, Wing:

for more pictures take a look here http://www.figure.fm/post/en/29886/M...ythe+Hell.html

Last edited by skyboy928; 2011-07-24 at 21:16. Reason: added my latest collection, MG Deathscythe Hell
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 21:40   Link #21251
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Yep, not bad at all, first timer.

I'm still waiting for Sandrock MG. Although I prefer the TV series version, the EW version is not too bad. It's the first time Sandrock in MG after all.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 21:47   Link #21252
cf18
Mecha Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Upcoming RG?




From this photo streams by someone went to WF2011
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 21:58   Link #21253
skyboy928
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Yep, not bad at all, first timer.

I'm still waiting for Sandrock MG. Although I prefer the TV series version, the EW version is not too bad. It's the first time Sandrock in MG after all.
thanks, i'm also waiting for that, as well as Heavy Arm. also cross my finger and hope for Tallgeese as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
Upcoming RG?




From this photo streams by someone went to WF2011
now that i know RG is all the same, i'm no longer feeling the excitement from it, however it's interesting to see RG G-Armor. wondering what's the different between a RG G-Armor and the HGUC G-Armor......
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 04:47   Link #21254
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy928 View Post
the Gundam Origin's chest pcs look like it's all buffed up

by the way, i finally finished. my very first paint job. Deathscythe Hell, yay!!!!

i know it's pretty easy for most of you guys. i think it wasn't too bad for a first timer right?
i also take a picture like this, lol
Spoiler for Deathscythe, Shenlong, Wing:

for more pictures take a look here http://www.figure.fm/post/en/29886/M...ythe+Hell.html
very nice, turned out very nicely!^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
Upcoming RG?




From this photo streams by someone went to WF2011
the RG zaku I is not a big surprise, there was a flyer in the RG zaku IIs box advertising it.
the g-armor looks pretty sharp though^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 05:11   Link #21255
skyboy928
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
i have also take some picture of the SD 00 Raiser
Spoiler for SD 00 Raiser:
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 06:00   Link #21256
JC...
I am a Pie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In a fantasy.
Are those RG Zaku I and G-Armour confirmed?

I thought they were just mod/scratch built.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 06:50   Link #21257
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
Are those RG Zaku I and G-Armour confirmed?

I thought they were just mod/scratch built.
at least the zaku I should be real. i mean, bandai wouldnt bother putting a flyer for it into the green zaku IIs box if they wouldnt want to advertise for it, right?^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 08:43   Link #21258
cf18
Mecha Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Turns out RG G-Fighter and Zaku I are just custom work examples:
http://bandai-hobby.net/site/gunpla_recipe.html
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 08:57   Link #21259
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
Turns out RG G-Fighter and Zaku I are just custom work examples:
http://bandai-hobby.net/site/gunpla_recipe.html
oh so they did it because of the 1st RG anniversary... i didnt expect that^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 15:44   Link #21260
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Design art for the RG 1/144 Freedom Gundam:

Spoiler:
You know, I'm not too much of a fan of the Freedom. But that looks amazing.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.