AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-08-24, 16:16   Link #21761
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Let's see what Bandai does with MG Exia Repair 2, MG O Gundam, and MG Astraea..

=)
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 16:22   Link #21762
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Let's see what Bandai does with MG Exia Repair 2, MG O Gundam, and MG Astraea..

=)
IF they ever release those. when i think about it even an exia R2 isnt all that likely. it would be an incredibly small update on the original exia, it might not be worth it for bandai.
and i really dont see an O gundam or astraea happening right now, too.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 16:36   Link #21763
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
IF they ever release those. when i think about it even an exia R2 isnt all that likely. it would be an incredibly small update on the original exia, it might not be worth it for bandai.
and i really dont see an O gundam or astraea happening right now, too.
Exia R2
- take all the same parts as the regular Exia
- get new parts for the leg armor & shoulder armor
- take the GN Sword III blade from the MG 00 Raiser
- add in 1 new part for the new GN drive

BAM! new MG kit at low cost

Astraea
- take the Exia MG
- add new armor parts & weapon pieces

BAM! new MG kit at low cost

O Gundam
- new kit

BAM! goes well with Exia R2 (like Strike Freedom & Destiny...)...SALEEEeee
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 17:22   Link #21764
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Exia R2
- take all the same parts as the regular Exia
- get new parts for the leg armor & shoulder armor
- take the GN Sword III blade from the MG 00 Raiser
- add in 1 new part for the new GN drive

BAM! new MG kit at low cost

Astraea
- take the Exia MG
- add new armor parts & weapon pieces

BAM! new MG kit at low cost

O Gundam
- new kit

BAM! goes well with Exia R2 (like Strike Freedom & Destiny...)...SALEEEeee
its not that simple, they cant just add new parts.
usually an indication for variations like the R2 are runners where you can easily add or remove parts. and the exias runners are pretty much closed in that regard. so they would have to make new plates for the basic exia AND give us the additional parts for the R2.
like i said, at this point it seems to be rather unlikely, especially an astraea.

and for the O gundam... as far as i can see there really isnt much demand for that model.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 17:26   Link #21765
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
But it's the full evolution of the main...

Astraea -- O Gundam -- Exia -- Exia Repair 1 -- 00 Raiser -- Exia Repair 2 -- 00 Qan[T]

We have all but the 3 that I didn't bold.

>_<

Ok~ Well for Astraea, I guess the No Grade 1/100 will have to do.
But that leaves us with MG Exia Repair 2 and MG O Gundam (Type ACD). They should make it!! They're like the rivalry between Strike Freedom (MG) and Destiny (MG)...
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 17:54   Link #21766
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
But it's the full evolution of the main...

Astraea -- O Gundam -- Exia -- Exia Repair 1 -- 00 Raiser -- Exia Repair 2 -- 00 Qan[T]
Uh... 0 Gundam came before Astraea...
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 18:35   Link #21767
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
But it's the full evolution of the main...

Astraea -- O Gundam -- Exia -- Exia Repair 1 -- 00 Raiser -- Exia Repair 2 -- 00 Qan[T]

We have all but the 3 that I didn't bold.

>_<

Ok~ Well for Astraea, I guess the No Grade 1/100 will have to do.
But that leaves us with MG Exia Repair 2 and MG O Gundam (Type ACD). They should make it!! They're like the rivalry between Strike Freedom (MG) and Destiny (MG)...
we do have all three lead machines from the anime though. and the anime is what bandai is using to sell their kits.
also, i simply dont think the O gundam is important enough for a MG release. sure it was ribbons machine in the final battle of season 2 but still, it only appeared in like 4 or maybe 5 episodes, and only in 2 of these it wasnt a flashback :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Uh... 0 Gundam came before Astraea...
O gundam was the first ever gundam in OO right?
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 19:57   Link #21768
Kitaeryu
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I wonder if Bandai will release a 007S/G version with the 0 Raiser as a nice combo package. That would be preeetty sick. Judging by previous model kits and stuff, does anyone know the likelihood of Bandai ever doing something like that?

And as for the MG 00Q problems, there are 1/100 Full Saber Resin kits available for like 42$ USD + 8$USD on Ebay. It looks pretty sick. Hopefully Bandai would release an actual version of it though. Having 1/100 versions of the 3 main 00 variant suits would make my day =D
__________________
Kitaeryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 20:00   Link #21769
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
O gundam was the first ever gundam in OO right?
That's right: 0 Gundam is the RX-78 of Anno Domini. Which is fitting, considering they're damn near identical.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 20:58   Link #21770
Sworra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitaeryu View Post
I wonder if Bandai will release a 007S/G version with the 0 Raiser as a nice combo package. That would be preeetty sick. Judging by previous model kits and stuff, does anyone know the likelihood of Bandai ever doing something like that?

And as for the MG 00Q problems, there are 1/100 Full Saber Resin kits available for like 42$ USD + 8$USD on Ebay. It looks pretty sick. Hopefully Bandai would release an actual version of it though. Having 1/100 versions of the 3 main 00 variant suits would make my day =D
Knowing my luck if i went and ordered one from E-Bay, Bandai would surely come out with thier's lol
__________________
Sworra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 22:23   Link #21771
Kitaeryu
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
Knowing my luck if i went and ordered one from E-Bay, Bandai would surely come out with thier's lol
For the sake of the rest of us, please order one from Ebay then =D
__________________
Kitaeryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-24, 22:40   Link #21772
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Hurricane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
That's right: 0 Gundam is the RX-78 of Anno Domini. Which is fitting, considering they're damn near identical.
Well, the fact that the Ribbons and Amuro have the same seiyuu doesn't help enough. And let's not forget the Reborns Gundam makes a tribute to RX-77 Guncannon and RX-93 v (Nu) Gundam
__________________
"Use of deadly force is authorized"
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 04:13   Link #21773
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitaeryu View Post
I wonder if Bandai will release a 007S/G version with the 0 Raiser as a nice combo package. That would be preeetty sick. Judging by previous model kits and stuff, does anyone know the likelihood of Bandai ever doing something like that?
i really doubt that they would ever do that XD i mean, that way the other two kits would pretty much become obsolete and i doubt that they would want that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
That's right: 0 Gundam is the RX-78 of Anno Domini. Which is fitting, considering they're damn near identical.
yeah thats true^^
speaking of the RX-78: i just finished watching MS gundam for the first time... i never had time to do that XD now i want a MG RX-78-2 >__>
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 06:16   Link #21774
Sworra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
yeah thats true^^
speaking of the RX-78: i just finished watching MS gundam for the first time... i never had time to do that XD now i want a MG RX-78-2 >__>
Well you have lots to choose from. I counted at least 12 versions of this kit, and that is from extra finishes to One year war, and special clear parts. I suggest picking up the MG RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka, everytime i wanted to pick one up it was sold out. So i am assuming its a good kit if its sold out most of the time.. I picked up the One year war, anime colour version and from what i see some of the black is now purple. But that doesn't matter to me cause its going to be painted.. Happy choosing.

Cheers.
__________________
Sworra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 07:49   Link #21775
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I'd say go with the MG RX-78-2 ver. 2.0.

=)
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 08:29   Link #21776
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
Well you have lots to choose from. I counted at least 12 versions of this kit, and that is from extra finishes to One year war, and special clear parts. I suggest picking up the MG RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka, everytime i wanted to pick one up it was sold out. So i am assuming its a good kit if its sold out most of the time.. I picked up the One year war, anime colour version and from what i see some of the black is now purple. But that doesn't matter to me cause its going to be painted.. Happy choosing.

Cheers.
yeah i know, there are SO many versions of that guy^^ not really surprising though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I'd say go with the MG RX-78-2 ver. 2.0.

=)
i think id either got with the 2.0, the ver.ka or the perfect gundam version!

also, i just picked up my zaku II white ogre from the customs^^ i had to wait an HOUR there because someone had two big packages from america and they had to check every little item in those >_>
but while i was at it i also picked up top coat and black and brown pigments and an acryllic base paste for wethering this guy^^ i thought having a white zaku II on my shelf would look rather lame, so i decided to go all out on it! the white parts and the weapons are already painted and everything has its first layer of top coat already.

after that ill panel line it with an enamel wash, build it, apply the decals, wether it and then another layer of top coat. but maybe should apply a second layer right now to protect it from the lighter fluid...

Last edited by Appel; 2011-08-25 at 08:40.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 09:31   Link #21777
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Confirmation of MG Full Armor Unicorn Ver. Ka:

__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 09:55   Link #21778
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
nice^^ good to know that they really do make one. but now i wonder when they will release it.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 10:07   Link #21779
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Confirmation of MG Full Armor Unicorn Ver. Ka:


my poor wallet

waiting for the jesta coming this September btw any news on the mega rider set there a rumor going around couple month now
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 10:10   Link #21780
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
...and now we wait for a OVA version of the Full Armor Unicorn Gundam with more parts & updated pieces...LOL
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.