AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-05, 05:48   Link #23881
pumpkins
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
finally got to putting my NG astraea together. most of it was done a pretty long time ago, i just didnt get the time to put the pieces together. only the main body so far, still left to build the weapons.

Spoiler for pictures!:
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 06:00   Link #23882
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
^ That's looking pretty damn sharp there.
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 07:06   Link #23883
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
i like yr black panel lining for the Astrea
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 07:44   Link #23884
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
@Appel: Nice, but how come I don’t see any lights from the FA Unicorn’s shoulders?

@pumpkins: Solid Astraea. So, you prefer the skirt than the skirt-less version?
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 08:40   Link #23885
pumpkins
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ That's looking pretty damn sharp there.
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
i like yr black panel lining for the Astrea
thanks! its actually more of a medium grey in rl..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
@pumpkins: Solid Astraea. So, you prefer the skirt than the skirt-less version?
you mean the different front skirts? i didn't really care about what version i was building, i just wanted one that looked much different from the normal exia... so i changed to the black face, removed the green orbs and changed the front skirt.
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 08:48   Link #23886
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Panel lining awesomeness. Too bad I can't do it like that. I usually go, "Ok, I'll perfectly line this kit this time". But once I made a mistake, "Forget this! I'll line it however I want to". In the end, it'll turn messy, LOL!

Since it's the mix of the 2, can we call it Astraea Type-F1.5?
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 09:37   Link #23887
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
@Appel: Nice, but how come I don’t see any lights from the FA Unicorn’s shoulders?

@pumpkins: Solid Astraea. So, you prefer the skirt than the skirt-less version?
its really tough to get the uv light everywhere. thats why not all pieces light up the same way.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 22:07   Link #23888
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Ok if we got a Sailormoon gundam with Nobel.

How would respond if there is a Vocaloid one?

http://sadpanda.us/images/801397-8OL4HNW.jpg


Ver.MK - Miku
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 22:32   Link #23889
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
i know. which is why you need to make the most out of the pictures.
instead of two blurry box shots you should have uploaded one with all boxes and one with all models. otherwise no one is ever gonna bother buying them!

i also took the photo of the glowing unicorn now. its not perfect but i suppose the light just cant get into it as well as it does with a HG model:

Spoiler:


thats as good as its gonna get i guess :P
I just updated my eBay page with the GunPla with new pix. I hope now it'll sell. >_<

** EDIT **
So right now, I'm looking to purchase the 1/100 No Grade Avalanche Exia. Can anyone tell me the best place to buy it online? I live in the US. =)
__________________
水遁 六百二十九

Last edited by suiton629; 2012-01-05 at 23:40.
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 04:03   Link #23890
Akyra
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
i know. which is why you need to make the most out of the pictures.
instead of two blurry box shots you should have uploaded one with all boxes and one with all models. otherwise no one is ever gonna bother buying them!

i also took the photo of the glowing unicorn now. its not perfect but i suppose the light just cant get into it as well as it does with a HG model:



thats as good as its gonna get i guess :P
Again, your FA Unicorn amazes me...definitely getting this when I go back to HK...(I like Gundams with lots of guns...ahahahaha)

Your photo has quite a bit noise...try turn down the ISO settings...but that glow is awesome!
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 06:36   Link #23891
casval cehack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ok if we got a Sailormoon gundam with Nobel.

How would respond if there is a Vocaloid one?

http://sadpanda.us/images/801397-8OL4HNW.jpg


Ver.MK - Miku
Extreme's "guitarifle" fits this Vocaloid MS better.

@Appel - Strange request; how much the FA Unicorn weighs?
__________________
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 07:47   Link #23892
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Miku Gundam is a win, no doubt.
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 09:00   Link #23893
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Official Boxart for MG Heavyarms EW
Spoiler:




frm gunjap
http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=43634
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 09:11   Link #23894
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
Official Boxart for MG Heavyarms EW
Spoiler:


Spoiler for Tidiness:


frm gunjap
http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=43634
More Dakka.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 10:04   Link #23895
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post

@Appel - Strange request; how much the FA Unicorn weighs?
i have no clue^^ but it IS pretty heavy. the unicorn is a big suit with many pieces and the weapons add a lot of weight to it.
on HLJ the whole box is listed as 1660g. so i think about 800g - 1000g for the kit itself.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 10:06   Link #23896
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
i have no clue^^ but it IS pretty heavy. the unicorn is a big suit with many pieces and the weapons add a lot of weight to it.
on HLJ the whole box is listed as 1660g. so i think about 800g - 1000g for the kit itself.
So I decided to take your suggestion and took new pix and slightly lowered the price on my eBay auction for those SD 00 kits. =)

Tell me what you think.

eBay Item Number: 140673249606
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 10:45   Link #23897
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inside a WWII German tank
Finally done with this one. Spent most of my time cleaning it up than painting and panel-lining.
Spoiler for HGUC Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn mode) + 1/48 head base:

What do you guys think?

And I noticed something strange, the color guide states that the camera eye is blue yet the stickers they give are green. Which one is the actual color for the camera eye, Bandai?
__________________
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 10:51   Link #23898
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
So I decided to take your suggestion and took new pix and slightly lowered the price on my eBay auction for those SD 00 kits. =)

Tell me what you think.

eBay Item Number: 140673249606
thats way better^^ although two photos of the models might have been better. no one is gonna care about the boxes, you are selling the kits themselves afterall. but the prices are ok now as well so i guess you have a better chance to get rid of them now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Finally done with this one. Spent most of my time cleaning it up than painting and panel-lining.
Spoiler for HGUC Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn mode) + 1/48 head base:

What do you guys think?

And I noticed something strange, the color guide states that the camera eye is blue yet the stickers they give are green. Which one is the actual color for the camera eye, Bandai?
that looks really nice! great job^^
but as far as i know the sensors of the unicorn are always green :T seems to be a mistake in the coloring guide!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 11:00   Link #23899
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Manage to do finish MG Epyon EW
Spoiler:


& this wk doing MG F-91 for the 2nd/3rd time? & is real slow this time round
Spoiler:
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 11:19   Link #23900
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inside a WWII German tank
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
that looks really nice! great job^^
Thanks! It was a fun build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
but as far as i know the sensors of the unicorn are always green :T seems to be a mistake in the coloring guide!
Maybe but the painted one on the manual shows blue but screenshots show green.

With that done, I have no models to build again. Currently looking for a new project and have been wanting to do a 1/100 Gold Frame Amatsu or MG Strike Noir. But I think I won' buy new models for now as I've finally realized that I'm seriously lacking space in my room now.


Unpainted review of the HGUC Unicorn Banshee(unicorn mode) by Hacchaka.
__________________

Last edited by Chiu_fan; 2012-01-06 at 11:54.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.