AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-13, 18:52   Link #23961
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Well if they ever did, would you buy it? o_O
No. No I wouldn't. The Exia R2 is boring.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:22   Link #23962
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Banshee in neon/fluorescent colour is power

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...anshee_13.html
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:31   Link #23963
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
No. No I wouldn't. The Exia R2 is boring.
I know what you mean but I just feel like they should complete the 00 series of MG kits, and the Exia R2 is the one that's missing ya know?
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:32   Link #23964
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
Banshee in neon/fluorescent colour is power

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...anshee_13.html
Now imagine the MG version with like golden yellow LED's...

:: drool ::
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:32   Link #23965
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
No, what's missing from the MG 00 kits is a villain. Ya know, like the Reborns Gundam.

A MS from 00 that matters.
GN0010 Nosferatu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:34   Link #23966
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I know what you mean but I just feel like they should complete the 00 series of MG kits, and the Exia R2 is the one that's missing ya know?
No it's not. "The 00 series of MG kits", as you define it, would also require MG 0 Gundam, MG Astraea, and MG ELS 00Q to be "complete".
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:34   Link #23967
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
No, what's missing from the MG 00 kits is a villain. Ya know, like the Reborns Gundam.

A MS from 00 that matters.
Well like I said...

If I were Bandai, I would definitely do 3 more MG kits...

Exia Repair 2
0 Gundam (Type ACD)
Reborns Gundam

That'd just be too damn epic. For the Exia R2 and 0 Gundam (Type ACD), they could advertise the green LED's again. =P

Reborns Gundam... They could make the "limited" red LED's, not so limited.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:36   Link #23968
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
And of those 3, Reborns is the one that would overall take priority. Face it man, unless there is some HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE boom in 00 popularity, the series is done and finished, added to the books and shelved until further notice.
GN0010 Nosferatu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:45   Link #23969
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
And of those 3, Reborns is the one that would overall take priority. Face it man, unless there is some HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE boom in 00 popularity, the series is done and finished, added to the books and shelved until further notice.
Maybe if Bandai gives the license for the BluRays and manga books to like Viz or another distributor, we might get a boom? o_O

Or maybe if they gets the GunPla kits from the 00 series to be released in the US..

>_<

But man~ If they could only make that MG Exia R2... I'd be super super happy! It'd basically be my last GunPla kit aside from:

MG 0 Gundam (please do it along with MG Exia R2!!)
MG Exia Repair 3 (dream...)
MG Astraea (have the 1/100 No Grade)
MG Astraea Type F (have the 1/100 No Grade)
MG Avalanche Dash Exia (getting the 1/100 No Grade Avalanche)
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:46   Link #23970
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Well if they ever did, would you buy it? o_O
No, considering how much the Exia Ignition Mode is I wouldn't get a R2(which I'd assume a R2 would probably cost about the same) just not worth the money no matter how much I like the design.

A R2 isn't a big enough change in design to warrent purchase over the normal Exia which is alot cheaper.

Actually I'd say my most wanted MG would be the guntank from the F91 film or Loto.
Tank and Mecha, 2 of my favorite war machines in 1, couldn't get any better!



...I tell a lie, if you throw in a aircraft mode as well(man sounds like a transformers triple changer) it then couldn't get any better
__________________
Bonta Kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:53   Link #23971
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Maybe if Bandai gives the license for the BluRays and manga books to like Viz or another distributor, we might get a boom? o_O
Give the lic-- look, if the regular DVDs didn't do it, the more expensive Blu-Rays certainly won't. On top of that, it's just not worth it. The only difference the BD-quality would make is that the GN Particles would be more sparkly, given that 00 was animated completely in HD to begin with. There's no justification to put out the BDs, especially now, this long after the series finished airing. If the already-low interest in the series isn't selling 00, what makes you think putting out an even more expensive product is going to boost sales?
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 19:55   Link #23972
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
But man~ If they could only make that MG Exia R2... I'd be super super happy! It'd basically be my last GunPla kit aside from:

MG 0 Gundam (please do it along with MG Exia R2!!)
MG Exia Repair 3 (dream...)
MG Astraea (have the 1/100 No Grade)
MG Astraea Type F (have the 1/100 No Grade)
MG Avalanche Dash Exia (getting the 1/100 No Grade Avalanche)
Goddamn kid is a whiner.

If he was a real man and had any real ability at all, he would give Bandai the finger and mod those above using exisitng parts to show them that he does not need the big shot to get he wants.
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:06   Link #23973
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Goddamn kid is a whiner.

If he was a real man and had any real ability at all, he would give Bandai the finger and mod those above using exisitng parts to show them that he does not need the big shot to get he wants.
simpler way wld be get robot damashii exia with r 2 parts (limited).

i saw the sales in ebay.
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:12   Link #23974
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Here's an example :-



Look, an Ex-Strike Gundam.
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:18   Link #23975
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
No, considering how much the Exia Ignition Mode is I wouldn't get a R2(which I'd assume a R2 would probably cost about the same) just not worth the money no matter how much I like the design.

A R2 isn't a big enough change in design to warrent purchase over the normal Exia which is alot cheaper.

Actually I'd say my most wanted MG would be the guntank from the F91 film or Loto.
Tank and Mecha, 2 of my favorite war machines in 1, couldn't get any better!



...I tell a lie, if you throw in a aircraft mode as well(man sounds like a transformers triple changer) it then couldn't get any better
I doubt that the MG Exia R2 would cost as much as the MG Exia Ignition Mode since one came with chrome parts, the 2 LED units, and parts to make it into Repair 1.

=P

Oh and I got both MG Exia and MG Exia Ignition Mode.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:18   Link #23976
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
simpler way wld be get robot damashii exia with r 2 parts (limited).

i saw the sales in ebay.
RD figures? Sales? Ebay?



What was the sale anyway? 100 bucks marked down from 150?
GN0010 Nosferatu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:19   Link #23977
Exia_00
Gundam Meister
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sydney
Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
Banshee in neon/fluorescent colour is power

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...anshee_13.html
Does anyone know where to get products like that? Like for the glow in the dark effect?
__________________
Exia_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:37   Link #23978
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
RD figures? Sales? Ebay?



What was the sale anyway? 100 bucks marked down from 150?
frm sg sales

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Bandai-Ro...item19c9e06a65
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:39   Link #23979
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I doubt that the MG Exia R2 would cost as much as the MG Exia Ignition Mode since one came with chrome parts, the 2 LED units, and parts to make it into Repair 1.

=P

Oh and I got both MG Exia and MG Exia Ignition Mode.
If that was to be the case then truly what is the point in a R2 if it didn't come with the extras?
The very minor changes to the model would then not be worth it at all and like others said best off modding a normal Exia yourself as Bandai would def not see point to a R2.

@Exia_00 google is your friend but I know of a website in UK that deals with this stuff
http://www.glowtec.co.uk/paint-usage.htm
However I have no idea how these products work when applied to stuff like plastic models.
Also you could try the Revell Luminous paint stuff, think you can just mix in a little colour for desired colour effect but again not sure if this works as well or if at all as I'm led to believe.
__________________
Bonta Kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:40   Link #23980
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
If that was to be the case then truly what is the point in a R2 if it didn't come with the extras?
The very minor changes to the model would then not be worth it at all and like others said best off modding a normal Exia yourself as Bandai would def not see point to a R2.
another marketing gimmick A BIG IF bundle R2 with R3 parts only when say 10 anniversary or maybe later?
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.