AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-19, 09:11   Link #24081
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
HG 1/144 Age-2 Normal (Runner & Manuel Preview)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...l-runners.html

MG 1/100 Heavyarms EW (Runner & Manuel Preview)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ms-ew-ver.html
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 09:26   Link #24082
pumpkins
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
HG 1/144 Age-2 Normal (Runner & Manuel Preview)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...l-runners.html

MG 1/100 Heavyarms EW (Runner & Manuel Preview)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ms-ew-ver.html
The Age-2 Normal looks good! Don't see anywhere other than a small part on the head that doesn't come in the correct colors.

The shoulder holes still look kinda silly in flight mode, and it looks to have too much blue in that mode, otherwise its alright!
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 10:30   Link #24083
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inside a WWII German tank
Found a review of the HG AGE-2 Normal. After 10(?) HG Age kits released so far, I'm still not impressed to buy one.
__________________
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 10:31   Link #24084
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
big gunpla sale at HLJ! some really good stuff in the mix, like the MG delta plus is 30% off now^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 10:39   Link #24085
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Found a review of the HG AGE-2 Normal. After 10(?) HG Age kits released so far, I'm still not impressed to buy one.
Hahah. Though for me, there's only like two that caught me eye (Titus and Age 2) but still does not have the urge to buy,
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 10:49   Link #24086
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Hahah. Though for me, there's only like two that caught me eye (Titus and Age 2) but still does not have the urge to buy,
me neither. i found the HG AGE-1 pretty cheap in a german online store but i still wont buy any AGE kits until most of them are released.
this is also the reason why i dont own a HG jesta yet. i have the feeling that we will get a MG of it som im willing to wait for now^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 10:59   Link #24087
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I guess part of the reason is that I am also occupied with RGs (I just finished putting stickers to Freedom the other day, I might not built anything for weeks because my attention will be on it for a while ). So no HGs for now.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 11:16   Link #24088
Sworra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
me neither. i found the HG AGE-1 pretty cheap in a german online store but i still wont buy any AGE kits until most of them are released.
this is also the reason why i dont own a HG jesta yet. i have the feeling that we will get a MG of it som im willing to wait for now^^
MG Jesta, Dream come true.. Expected to be this year release.
__________________
Sworra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 11:24   Link #24089
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
MG Jesta, Dream come true.. Expected to be this year release.
id be happy about pretty much all MG releases from unicorn this year^^ i cant think of a suit from it that wouldnt please me in MG form :P
but the jesta would just go so very well with the ReZEL and delta plus!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 12:47   Link #24090
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
me neither. i found the HG AGE-1 pretty cheap in a german online store but i still wont buy any AGE kits until most of them are released.
this is also the reason why i dont own a HG jesta yet. i have the feeling that we will get a MG of it som im willing to wait for now^^
Same reason why I ain't got a Jesta either, waiting on the MG

About AGE stuff the HG stuff still hasn't really impressed me much expect for the G-EXE which I'm hoping for MG anyway so also not getting any AGE stuff till most of it is released.......and more of it ends up on sales later on

Gotta save as many pennies as I can.

Delta Plus is on sale atm and I'm damn tempted to get it!
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 12:57   Link #24091
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Same reason why I ain't got a Jesta either, waiting on the MG

About AGE stuff the HG stuff still hasn't really impressed me much expect for the G-EXE which I'm hoping for MG anyway so also not getting any AGE stuff till most of it is released.......and more of it ends up on sales later on

Gotta save as many pennies as I can.

Delta Plus is on sale atm and I'm damn tempted to get it!
it does seem rather obvious that we will get it, doesnt it? i mean, we even got BOTH versions of the ReZEL relatively early on! unicorn kits are also selling like crazy, id would surprise me if they didnt release more MGs.

the HGs do seem pretty impressive to be honest. i simply dont like the designs of most of them^^ plus im waiting for what they might release in the future, especially the MG and megasize kits.

fur the current price the delta plus is totally worth it in my opinion!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 15:24   Link #24092
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Looking at the MG Heavyarms' runners, looks like we have the solution to a debate we had in this thread a while back:



Yup, all the missile groups are individually molded separate from the rest of their parts assembly to eliminate the need for masking, and even the chest Gatling in the same manner.
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 18:18   Link #24093
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Found a review of the HG AGE-2 Normal. After 10(?) HG Age kits released so far, I'm still not impressed to buy one.
I know how you sort of feel.
I like High Grade kits in general since they are relatively cheap and decent, but I just can't urge myself to get anything aside from MG kits (unless the kit is only available in No Grade, 1/100 Scale).

For the AGE series GunPla kits, I think it's best to wait for the MG kits. From the pix I have seen, they look very promising.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 19:36   Link #24094
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yup, all the missile groups are individually molded separate from the rest of their parts assembly to eliminate the need for masking, and even the chest Gatling in the same manner.
That is more like it, Bandai is certainly making the MG brand worth it's name in this kit.

But I've noticed that there's no gating for the chest gatling. You will have no doubt noticed that the H-Arms Kai EW have twice the number of chest gatling than the normal H-Arms EW. If the H-Arms Kai EW is under development, then they will need to redo this specific entire tree. And if so, is Bandai indicating there's more changes for the H-Arms Kai from the original draft ?
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 19:49   Link #24095
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inside a WWII German tank
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
me neither. i found the HG AGE-1 pretty cheap in a german online store but i still wont buy any AGE kits until most of them are released.
this is also the reason why i dont own a HG jesta yet. i have the feeling that we will get a MG of it som im willing to wait for now^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
MG Jesta, Dream come true.. Expected to be this year release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Same reason why I ain't got a Jesta either, waiting on the MG

About AGE stuff the HG stuff still hasn't really impressed me much expect for the G-EXE which I'm hoping for MG anyway so also not getting any AGE stuff till most of it is released.......and more of it ends up on sales later on

Gotta save as many pennies as I can.

Delta Plus is on sale atm and I'm damn tempted to get it!
And I thought I was the only one who chose not to buy the HGUC Jesta just to wait for Bandai to announce an MG Jesta. I might even buy 3 of them to make the squad in the OVA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I know how you sort of feel.
I like High Grade kits in general since they are relatively cheap and decent, but I just can't urge myself to get anything aside from MG kits (unless the kit is only available in No Grade, 1/100 Scale).

For the AGE series GunPla kits, I think it's best to wait for the MG kits. From the pix I have seen, they look very promising.
No matter what scale or grade the Age series is in, I still can't find an awesome MS design from the series that will make me want to buy it.


Is it me or are the current MGs' hands are using the part-swapping gimmick for the fingers as the new standard for MG hands?

And does anybody here have that 1/144 System Weapon that has the beam gatling? If so, can you mount the beam gatling to the Unicorn's forearm?
__________________
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 20:04   Link #24096
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I think the new style of MG hands is that finger swapping thing.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 20:10   Link #24097
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
i have the feeling that we will get a MG of it som im willing to wait for now^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
MG Jesta, Dream come true.. Expected to be this year release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
And I thought I was the only one who chose not to buy the HGUC Jesta just to wait for Bandai to announce an MG Jesta. I might even buy 3 of them to make the squad in the OVA.
MG Jegan before MG Jesta. The Jegan is long overdued for an MG and the Jesta is just a modified soup up Jegan. Likewise, MG Geara Doga before Geara Zulu.MG for CCA line is in need of completion after all these years.
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 20:11   Link #24098
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
& where is the development MG V2 which the news just went disappeared?
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 00:15   Link #24099
casval cehack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Looking at the MG Heavyarms' runners, looks like we have the solution to a debate we had in this thread a while back:



Yup, all the missile groups are individually molded separate from the rest of their parts assembly to eliminate the need for masking, and even the chest Gatling in the same manner.
The Heavyarms only F plate has an optional part at the bottom. Bandai has already considered the next Heavyarms version.
__________________
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 08:57   Link #24100
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
MG 1/100 Gundam AGE-1 Normal - New Official Images
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ormal-new.html
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.