AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-16, 14:10   Link #24501
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrior View Post
lol crap, I just ordered it like an hour ago. I guess I'm really screwed then if you haven't gotten confirmation yet.
At least the kit came out and you had the $ to get it.

I want you know what to come out and right now no cash to spend on GunPla...>_<
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 14:27   Link #24502
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrior View Post
lol crap, I just ordered it like an hour ago. I guess I'm really screwed then if you haven't gotten confirmation yet.
we will see how it goes^^ its like 4am in japan right now, maybe thats why we havent gotten a confirmation yet :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 14:50   Link #24503
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
we will see how it goes^^ its like 4am in japan right now, maybe thats why we havent gotten a confirmation yet :P
Hope you're prepared in case they did run out and you were too late..lol..Then you have to import from elsewhere or you could just get it from Amazon, Gundam Guy, Ami Ami, iShop2Go, or eBay...
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 14:54   Link #24504
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Hope you're prepared in case they did run out and you were too late..lol..Then you have to import from elsewhere or you could just get it from Amazon, Gundam Guy, Ami Ami, iShop2Go, or eBay...
i doubt that i was "too late", i ordered it on the same day when it first appeared as a pre-order item on HLJ weeks ago :P
and from amazon i cant order because i dont have a credit card, gginfinite is way too expensive for europeans and ordering from ebay is probably also very expensive and takes forever to arrive here at the same shipping costs. iship2go would be an alternative. and when i order from ami ami i would have to pick it up from the customs office which i REALLY want to avoid XD
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 15:13   Link #24505
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
i doubt that i was "too late", i ordered it on the same day when it first appeared as a pre-order item on HLJ weeks ago :P
and from amazon i cant order because i dont have a credit card, gginfinite is way too expensive for europeans and ordering from ebay is probably also very expensive and takes forever to arrive here at the same shipping costs. iship2go would be an alternative. and when i order from ami ami i would have to pick it up from the customs office which i REALLY want to avoid XD
Like I said...at least be mentally prepared. =P
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 16:24   Link #24506
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Like I said...at least be mentally prepared. =P
never! that would be like admitting defeat! ;D
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 16:38   Link #24507
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
never! that would be like admitting defeat! ;D
=D

That's the spirit! AhHAhaha

Just like how much I want you know what...muahahahahahaha~!!!LAS FJ:SDjgsdgk;dlkgd;!

rofl
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 17:03   Link #24508
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
They wld give priority to those Preorder so not to worry
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 17:11   Link #24509
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
They wld give priority to those Preorder so not to worry
But to a certain extent... They don't have infinite supplies and Bandai can't make infinite supplies that fast... =P
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 17:13   Link #24510
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
They wld give priority to those Preorder so not to worry
yeah, im pretty sure that i will get my confirmation tomorrow^^
but im really glad that its in stock today already! if mine does get shipped it means that it will actually leave japan before the weekend and i might actually get it by wednesday if it arrives as quickly as my FA unicorn^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 17:18   Link #24511
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Anyway, right now I still need to wait for you know what and I might get into the AGE series MG kits depending on what people like Prime92, StryderPrime, Vegeta8259, etc have to say about them...
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 19:04   Link #24512
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
never! that would be like admitting defeat! ;D
That's the spirit and not stubbornness!
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-16, 21:32   Link #24513
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Got my payment request from HLJ, so it looks like I'm good. Now I only have to wait 2-3 weeks, woohoo.
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 07:47   Link #24514
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
after seeing the reviews , what makes me curious for the MG Duel Assault Shroud is IF they ever build MG Blu Duel , i wonder how will it looks like
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 10:07   Link #24515
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
woo mine left japan already^^ been worried for nothing once again :P i can be such a scaredy cat at times XD

@doutiga: that would be really interesting! personally id love to see more MGs from stargazer!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 10:10   Link #24516
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
woo mine left japan already^^ been worried for nothing once again :P i can be such a scaredy cat at times XD

@doutiga: that would be really interesting! personally id love to see more MGs from stargazer!
told you not to worry already

im curious for the pistol holster for blu duel as the HG ver looks fat & the knives holder replacement of the missile launcher & the most curious of all, the shield holder with the rail gun
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 10:17   Link #24517
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
BAD NEWS! https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...74091435_n.jpg

The black on the knees aren't black parts apparently? DAMN! Pictures have fooled us!!

Also...

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...-1-normal.html

I'm gonna miss the old multi colored A Plate T_T
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 10:48   Link #24518
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
BAD NEWS! https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...74091435_n.jpg

The black on the knees aren't black parts apparently? DAMN! Pictures have fooled us!!

Also...

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...-1-normal.html

I'm gonna miss the old multi colored A Plate T_T
Official. Screw the AGE series MG kits. I was going to get it but they definitely went the lazy and cheap route and couldn't even give us parts for the black section on the knees?

WTF Bandai!
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 10:52   Link #24519
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
wow, thats gonna be one hell of a boring MG!^^ they really did go the cheap way with that kit! not a single multicolored plate? jeez...
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 10:55   Link #24520
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
wow, thats gonna be one hell of a boring MG!^^ they really did go the cheap way with that kit! not a single multicolored plate? jeez...
Right? And I bet the price is still going to be as high a an average MG. This is basically a big scale HG kit with inner frame and clear parts.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.