AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-23, 06:11   Link #25601
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Now, will this be RG's debut of a provided stand?
i doubt it. my guess is it will just barely stand on its own, just like the RG freedom and aile strike. and that means that bandai doesnt have to include a stand and just tell you to buy an action base 1 instead :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 06:13   Link #25602
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
About time. What a move for Bandai; I was expecting a Char suit. It is red though. Now, will this be RG's debut of a provided stand?
While I seriously doubt they'd give a stand, it would be a life-saver for something like Justice.

Freedom stands fine on its own...usually.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 06:23   Link #25603
casval cehack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Yeah, one of the Justice's signature pose has its lifter deployed perpendicular yet still attached to the gundam.
__________________
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 06:33   Link #25604
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Yeah, one of the Justice's signature pose has its lifter deployed perpendicular yet still attached to the gundam.
the MG infinite justice can do that as well and it didnt come with a stand^^
and almost all models that can transform dont come with a stand, making their waverider modes almost unusable when you dont have an action base.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 06:44   Link #25605
casval cehack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
That was way before, for old kits. Now, atleast for the 1/144 scale, Bandai started to provide dual purpose stands for the Age-2 and Age-3.
__________________
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 06:48   Link #25606
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
That was way before, for old kits. Now, atleast for the 1/144 scale, Bandai started to provide dual purpose stands for the Age-2 and Age-3.
for HGs they seem to do that these days. but the RG freedom and aile strike could have benefited from a stand just as much!^^
not to mention that the RG sky grasper actually comes with attatchments that let you hook up the striker packs to an action base. but that one doesnt come with a stand as well.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 06:57   Link #25607
Akyra
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I was hoping for a MG Justice...let's hope for a MG Providence/Legend =D

I just bought the entire set of Wing MGs from HK. It's approximately 50% of the price here in Australia...
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 07:24   Link #25608
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra View Post
I was hoping for a MG Justice...let's hope for a MG Providence/Legend =D

I just bought the entire set of Wing MGs from HK. It's approximately 50% of the price here in Australia...
Me too

Anyway, the new grunt unit for EFF

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

Man, I love it! Other than it's red, it looks different, at last.

and the MG Marasai:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...09804161_n.jpg

Don't tell me it comes with the Ballute system? Cause if it does, then HELL YEAH! But I think it's just telling you to buy the Ballute System yourself as a Bandai Exclusive
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 07:38   Link #25609
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Oh damn, those 3rd Generation grunt suits would look absolutely fabulous as models.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 07:47   Link #25610
casval cehack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Anyway, the new grunt unit for EFF

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

Man, I love it! Other than it's red, it looks different, at last.
That explains the curious optional gates on Age-2's A-runner.
__________________
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 08:09   Link #25611
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Me too

Anyway, the new grunt unit for EFF

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

Man, I love it! Other than it's red, it looks different, at last.

and the MG Marasai:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...09804161_n.jpg

Don't tell me it comes with the Ballute system? Cause if it does, then HELL YEAH! But I think it's just telling you to buy the Ballute System yourself as a Bandai Exclusive
my guess is that it really just shows off that the exclusive ballute system is compatible with it :P
im really not interested in that thing XD i do like the MG marasai though!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 09:00   Link #25612
Sworra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra View Post
I was hoping for a MG Justice...let's hope for a MG Providence/Legend =D
I just bought the entire set of Wing MGs from HK. It's approximately 50% of the price here in Australia...
We still don't know what is coming after the GAT-X suits.. Being that this is Seeds Year they may throw a curve ball at us and maybe give us a MG Justice.
__________________
Sworra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 09:07   Link #25613
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 20
They probably did the Justice because they could recycle Freedom's frame, and it shares some accessories with Freedom - the beam rifle and shield, for example.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 09:21   Link #25614
aeriolewinters
Gin-Sama no Tameni!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Balanga City, Bataan, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to aeriolewinters
Quote:
OMG, It's Perfect AGE-2 lol
__________________
Mercury Lampe
aeriolewinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 10:20   Link #25615
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Well, I plan on getting 2x of the SD AGE-2 to display the Normal and the Double Bullet. I guess for the Double Bullet, I can make it the "perfect" version.

I wonder though... Maybe I could get a third to display it as the SOOPA PILOTO white version. =P



Pretty cool stuff. Cept it looks awfully similar to Seravee and Reborns...o_O
Is Bandai subliminally teasing us with the possibility for more 00 MG Kits soon?

OH?! Imagine if they did another 00 series with ELS Setsuna...ZOGMGGGG


__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 10:35   Link #25616
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
i can see the similarities to the seravee but not the reborns gundam O_o the age-3 is a lot bulkier than the reborns!

and no, they arent teasing anything. gundam AGE is simply a throwback to every other part of the franchise ever to make older fans happy as well. these similarities make the show seem familiar to fans like that. its nothing more.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 10:40   Link #25617
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
i can see the similarities to the seravee but not the reborns gundam O_o the age-3 is a lot bulkier than the reborns!

and no, they arent teasing anything. gundam AGE is simply a throwback to every other part of the franchise ever to make older fans happy as well. these similarities make the show seem familiar to fans like that. its nothing more.
Look carefully at the shield looking thing on the Age-3 wear. =P And the red shoes...RED SHOES!!! >_<
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 11:01   Link #25618
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Look carefully at the shield looking thing on the Age-3 wear. =P And the red shoes...RED SHOES!!! >_<
its a little similar at best. plus it doesnt change that the AGE-3 is bulkier.
it might be an homage to it but nothing more.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 11:09   Link #25619
Bashfulz
Stalker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ View Post
Dunno about most of you but, I for one am SO hyped for this
looks like the RGs are alternating between UC and SEED only so far.. any chance for a rick-dias or a hyaku shiki for the next char suit?

hm. i see the byarlant custom as a unconfirmed release.. anybody has a scan of that page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Look carefully at the shield looking thing on the Age-3 wear. =P And the red shoes...RED SHOES!!! >_<
can't really see any resemblance to reborns.. most gundams have red shoes.
Bashfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 11:19   Link #25620
loon1688
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Malaysia
RG Strike Weapons Systems.....
done sword and launcher not skygrasper.....
no time to built skygrasper, just saw that sword and launcher are simple so just done it 1st....




loon1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.