AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-29, 07:03   Link #7521
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
Is that unpainted?
guess shld be OOB build
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 07:07   Link #7522
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
HG 00 Gundam & GN Arms type D
Spoiler:


ModelGraphixSept -MG Zaku Cannon, Johnny Ridden's Zaku ver2.0, BB Exia
Spoiler:

Last edited by duotiga; 2008-07-29 at 07:23.
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 07:29   Link #7523
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Good thing to see the full range of the 00's arm articulation, and it is good Despite the lack of full loadout, good to see the base 00 is truly articulate
__________________

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 07:35   Link #7524
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Good thing to see the full range of the 00's arm articulation, and it is good Despite the lack of full loadout, good to see the base 00 is truly articulate
a must get kit for me though is in HG scale
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 17:18   Link #7525
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
more of MG RX-78-2 ver 2

Spoiler:
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 17:27   Link #7526
MeesesGlokmah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Question: What are the tip sizes for the Gundam Markers?

I just bought some technical pens, and the smallest size I could find was 0.1mm. After doing some research I found that there are some 0.04mm size tips, which, when I mentally compare it to the 0.1 tip, seems impossibly small. Is 0.04mm the real size, or is it a typo?

I'm trying to line my 1/144th models, but my problem is that the 0.1mm tip is a little too big.
MeesesGlokmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 20:49   Link #7527
Mister Mister
Redshirt
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
the zaku cannon looks so disco compared to the other zakus.
Mister Mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 05:53   Link #7528
RedWing
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah View Post
Question: What are the tip sizes for the Gundam Markers?

I just bought some technical pens, and the smallest size I could find was 0.1mm. After doing some research I found that there are some 0.04mm size tips, which, when I mentally compare it to the 0.1 tip, seems impossibly small. Is 0.04mm the real size, or is it a typo?

I'm trying to line my 1/144th models, but my problem is that the 0.1mm tip is a little too big.
I have a 0.05 pen so its not a typo.
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 10:55   Link #7529
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
MG Zaku Canon







duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 17:33   Link #7530
MeesesGlokmah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
I have a 0.05 pen so its not a typo.
Woah. That must be really small. Any suggestions on where to get any?
MeesesGlokmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 20:46   Link #7531
beamknight87
Gold Saint
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Beyond the time...
Age: 27
mmm that Zaku Cannon now looks interesting... kinda want
beamknight87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 07:26   Link #7532
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
MG G-Armour 2009?
Spoiler:


edit:

MG G-Fighter in 2009
Bandai Hobby Center's Space Diary Of The Captain announces the G-Fighter for the MG RX-78-2 Ver. 2.0 will be sold separately in 2009. It'll come with the Hyper Hammer. Pictured is the HGUC version.

frm gunota

Last edited by duotiga; 2008-07-31 at 17:12.
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 07:45   Link #7533
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
more on MG Zaku Canon
Spoiler:
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 23:34   Link #7534
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Earth
Age: 25
http://dalong.net/review/mg/m111/m111_p.htm
Dalong give Gundam Ver 2.0 a 107!
__________________
その再生を破壊する
Destroy This Rebirth
LightningZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 02:36   Link #7535
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
http://dalong.net/review/mg/m111/m111_p.htm
Dalong give Gundam Ver 2.0 a 107!
Yaay! Great news for you there, vintage fans! I won't buy it! :P
Man, I hope future MGs will be just as articulated as that one.

At last got my favorite SEED's beam-spammer Master Grade :]



And here's Impulse vs. Freedom. Impulse's still waiting for its stand

Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 04:31   Link #7536
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
Nice .. I'm after MG Freedom as well (even though I have the strike version already).

But what I really want is an MG of an Arthrun mech
Aceywacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 08:01   Link #7537
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga

•JPN retail 4,500 JPY


•The Zaku Cannon, a classic MS Variation, joins the Master Grade series!
•Utilizes the Zaku II Ver. 2.0 frame, just as in the storyline, allowing for high posability.
•Cannon unit can be detached from backpack. Even the mounting point features accurate detail.
•Rocket launchers can be detached from the sides of the waist; Magazines can be detached as well.
•Includes "Normal" and "Rabbit" head variations.
•Includes markings for an even more realistic appearance.
•Includes Zaku machine gun, Zaku bazooka, and Heat Hawk axe.


•JPN retail 1,800 JPY


•Long requested by fans, the Kampfer from "Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket" joins the HGUC series!
•Designed to replicate the image of the mobile suit as seen in the series, the waist and arms feature enhanced posability.
•Shoulders can be pulled out and rotated to allow the shotgun to be wielded in both hands.
•Weapons can be mounted on racks on the back, waist, and legs.
•Includes two Giant Bazooka, shotgun with stock, normal shotgun, two Sturm Faust, two beam sabers, and chain mine.
•The long core wire used for the chain mine alllows it to be wrapped around enemy mobile suits.


•JPN retail 1,500 JPY


•An HGUC kit of the Rick Dom II, which Zeon forces used to infiltrate the space colony in "Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket."
•The kit's plastic is molded in the suit's distinctive green coloration.
•Weapons include two Sturm Faust, a Giant Bazooka, a 90mm machine gun, and beam saber.


•JPN retail 5,000 JPY


•A gorgeous portrayal of the Gundam Exia in full, unleashed, super-powered Trans Am Mode!
•The distinctive color variation of Trans Am Mode is replicated using chromed special-finish parts.
•Features a new range of posability, including shoulders that can be extended outward, for replicating dramatic poses from the series.
•The waist utilizes axial cover parts for replicating off-balance poses.
•Includes GN sword, GN long blade, GN short blade, GN beam saber, GN beam dagger, and GN shield.



•JPN retail 1,000 JPY


•The Mobile Suit AEU Enact, as seen in episode one of the Gundam 00 series, joins the HG lineup.
•Command type and mass-production type head unit variations are included.
•Transforms into flight mode.
•Includes rail gun, defense rod, and sonic blade.
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 08:04   Link #7538
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
HG GN-Arms Type D + Gundam Dynames - with Lockon Stratos figure, September, 6,300 yen
Spoiler:


HG Saachez's AEU Enact Custom (Moralia Type) - September, 1,050 yen


MG Johnny Ridden's Zaku Ver. 2.0 - September, 4,725 yen
Spoiler:


HG 00 Gundam -SEPT
Spoiler:
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 09:11   Link #7539
muffinkevin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post

•JPN retail 4,500 JPY


•The Zaku Cannon, a classic MS Variation, joins the Master Grade series!
•Utilizes the Zaku II Ver. 2.0 frame, just as in the storyline, allowing for high posability.
•Cannon unit can be detached from backpack. Even the mounting point features accurate detail.
•Rocket launchers can be detached from the sides of the waist; Magazines can be detached as well.
•Includes "Normal" and "Rabbit" head variations.
•Includes markings for an even more realistic appearance.
•Includes Zaku machine gun, Zaku bazooka, and Heat Hawk axe.


•JPN retail 1,800 JPY


•Long requested by fans, the Kampfer from "Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket" joins the HGUC series!
•Designed to replicate the image of the mobile suit as seen in the series, the waist and arms feature enhanced posability.
•Shoulders can be pulled out and rotated to allow the shotgun to be wielded in both hands.
•Weapons can be mounted on racks on the back, waist, and legs.
•Includes two Giant Bazooka, shotgun with stock, normal shotgun, two Sturm Faust, two beam sabers, and chain mine.
•The long core wire used for the chain mine alllows it to be wrapped around enemy mobile suits.


•JPN retail 1,500 JPY


•An HGUC kit of the Rick Dom II, which Zeon forces used to infiltrate the space colony in "Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket."
•The kit's plastic is molded in the suit's distinctive green coloration.
•Weapons include two Sturm Faust, a Giant Bazooka, a 90mm machine gun, and beam saber.


•JPN retail 5,000 JPY


•A gorgeous portrayal of the Gundam Exia in full, unleashed, super-powered Trans Am Mode!
•The distinctive color variation of Trans Am Mode is replicated using chromed special-finish parts.
•Features a new range of posability, including shoulders that can be extended outward, for replicating dramatic poses from the series.
•The waist utilizes axial cover parts for replicating off-balance poses.
•Includes GN sword, GN long blade, GN short blade, GN beam saber, GN beam dagger, and GN shield.



•JPN retail 1,000 JPY


•The Mobile Suit AEU Enact, as seen in episode one of the Gundam 00 series, joins the HG lineup.
•Command type and mass-production type head unit variations are included.
•Transforms into flight mode.
•Includes rail gun, defense rod, and sonic blade.
Is that chromed Trans-am Exia actually coming out or is it some kind of limited edition?
muffinkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 09:23   Link #7540
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinkevin View Post
Is that chromed Trans-am Exia actually coming out or is it some kind of limited edition?
is coming out, not limited edtiion
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.