AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-26, 02:23   Link #8441
Knight_SV
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
the 1/100 00 sure have MG like detail, it used a new joint in the hand, similliar to the SIC these days
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 07:20   Link #8442
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inside a WWII German tank
Just bought a 1/100 Exia tody(I'm still in despair that someone bought Avalanche Exia before me just by a day). Anyway, what do you guys have to say to this kit. Is it really worth it? Are there any issues when assembling it?
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 07:35   Link #8443
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Earth
Age: 26
HCM-PRO



The picture says that the 'cockpit' of 0 Raiser is actually the censor unit
__________________
その再生を破壊する
Destroy This Rebirth
LightningZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 07:38   Link #8444
RAVNEN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: malim nawar,malaysia
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Just bought a 1/100 Exia tody(I'm still in despair that someone bought Avalanche Exia before me just by a day). Anyway, what do you guys have to say to this kit. Is it really worth it? Are there any issues when assembling it?
The Exia 1/100 really worth it,I 've had the Exia & Avalanche.No issue when assembling them,from my experience. If your buy Avalanche Exia,actually it can turn to Exia. Believe me I've done it.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 07:40   Link #8445
Sciel
Etoilé
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
The only issue with the 1/100 Exia is the little "knobs" that your attach to Exia's "thighs" to hold the 2 GN Blades . They fall off very easily and obstruct movement sometimes.
Sciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 07:44   Link #8446
Kelrys
Same old same
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: HRL
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
What's the difference between HCM Pro and FixFiguration?
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 07:55   Link #8447
RAVNEN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: malim nawar,malaysia
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
HCM-PRO



The picture says that the 'cockpit' of 0 Raiser is actually the censor unit
What the cockpit is the sencor unit,darn it.So much for Saji piloting 0 Riser.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 07:57   Link #8448
LoweGear
Kuso Teitoku
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelrys View Post
What's the difference between HCM Pro and FixFiguration?
HCM-Pro's are 1/220 scale pre-assembled figures with details and poseability equivalent to Master Grades, while Fix figuration are 1/144 pre-assembled figures, typically featuring Mobile Suits redesigned by Hajime Katoki, and typically has the best sculpt and features of the figures, but are average on poseability.
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 07:59   Link #8449
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
so for the Gn Sword II to activate its beam saber have to gattai with 0 Raiser?
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 08:02   Link #8450
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Earth
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
HCM-Pro's are 1/220 scale pre-assembled figures with details and poseability equivalent to Master Grades, while Fix figuration are 1/144 pre-assembled figures, typically featuring Mobile Suits redesigned by Hajime Katoki, and typically has the best sculpt and features of the figures, but are average on poseability.
I heard that HCM-PROs are pretty fragile. Is it true?
__________________
その再生を破壊する
Destroy This Rebirth
LightningZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 08:05   Link #8451
LoweGear
Kuso Teitoku
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
so for the Gn Sword II to activate its beam saber have to gattai with 0 Raiser?
Nope. The GN Sword II's beam saber mode is already mentioned in the HG 00 Gundam's technical profile, and it doesn't mention the requirement of using the 0-Raiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
I heard that HCM-PROs are pretty fragile. Is it true?
Can't comment, since I haven't owned an HCM-Pro
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 08:11   Link #8452
Exia_00
Gundam Meister
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sydney
Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
I heard that HCM-PROs are pretty fragile. Is it true?
um i own a few HCM's myself, um no they have pretty good strength they dont break easily, however older HCM pros lik the first releases have loose joints on most of them it wasnt till lik the release of the HCM Akatsuki or sumwhere around those that the loose joint problem was not as common. 00 HCM's are really good, so i expect alot for the season 2 installments

oh yeh the loose joint was common on ball joints - it could be fixed my a thin layer of superglue or modelling clay over the ball if u remove the leg or watever is attached to the ball joint n wait till its all settled then fix,

other then that HCM's arent so bad

i second the close to MG articulation
__________________
Exia_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 08:16   Link #8453
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
What the cockpit is the sencor unit,darn it.So much for Saji piloting 0 Riser.
Who says there can't be a cockpit elsewhere, unconventional as it may be? It's not like sensors mean automation. In fact, an automated fighter craft would probably be unreliable.
__________________
Tokkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 08:19   Link #8454
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inside a WWII German tank
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
The Exia 1/100 really worth it,I 've had the Exia & Avalanche.No issue when assembling them,from my experience. If your buy Avalanche Exia,actually it can turn to Exia. Believe me I've done it.
I've heaard about that already but they ran out of stock. But I was planning to get a plain Exia anyway.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 08:20   Link #8455
LoweGear
Kuso Teitoku
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Who says there can't be a cockpit elsewhere, unconventional as it may be? It's not like sensors mean automation. In fact, an automated fighter craft would probably be unreliable.
Automation has proven to be highly advanced in 00, like the Automatons in episode 1. Hence, the 0-Raiser being automated wouldn't make it unreliable as is. The 0-Raiser may even act more like a massive funnel/bit for the 00 Gundam.
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 08:57   Link #8456
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
0 Raiser = Advance UCAV
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 10:34   Link #8457
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inside a WWII German tank
Question, how can I make the recharge racks of the GN beam daggers move separately so I can make a pose where Exia will only be picking one GN beam dagger. I looked at the instruction manual and it seems that the recharge racks would move together unlike the 1/144 Exia's.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 10:47   Link #8458
LoweGear
Kuso Teitoku
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Question, how can I make the recharge racks of the GN beam daggers move separately so I can make a pose where Exia will only be picking one GN beam dagger. I looked at the instruction manual and it seems that the recharge racks would move together unlike the 1/144 Exia's.
The part you're talking about seems to be A23, in which case you can just cut the middle shaft in two, which'll allow you to move the racks independently.

To illustrate:

__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 13:38   Link #8459
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Assembled the GN-Arms Type D. Too lazy to paint the Lockon figure and the outlines I've left for future One thing I gota say...I love this kit.
Spoiler for photo spam:
__________________
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 13:49   Link #8460
RAVNEN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: malim nawar,malaysia
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Nice one Sir.That big Lockon figure look so fitting with Dynames.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.