AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-02-03, 21:57   Link #10681
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Change the color of the head to black (except the mouthguard or whatever you call it), then I could finally say I'm totally in love....<3
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 22:26   Link #10682
vektar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The World Economic Union
Send a message via AIM to vektar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
So, you're a series elitist? Not all of the series feature that material. Hell, I think the only one that did was the UC era. Guess the Gundams from X, G, Wing, SEED, Turn A, and 00 aren't Gundams then?
ive never really consider any of the non UC gundams real gundams, Gundams should be rare to come by and not come in groups of 4 or 5 at a time. I still liked the other shows but to me they are just for eye candy shows and not real gundam. But ill buy the models non the less as long as they look cool.
__________________
vektar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 22:34   Link #10683
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 34
Um, so the Gundams in 00 aren't rare enough for you, then?
__________________
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 23:04   Link #10684
brightman
Ancient Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by vektar View Post
ive never really consider any of the non UC gundams real gundams, Gundams should be rare to come by and not come in groups of 4 or 5 at a time. I still liked the other shows but to me they are just for eye candy shows and not real gundam. But ill buy the models non the less as long as they look cool.
Umm, the only shows where there aren't 4 or 5 Gundams at once are MSG and Turn A... In Zeta and ZZ there are "Gundam teams" as well as enemy Gundams (Psyco & Psyco Mk. II), and Victory has way more Gundams than any other show bar G Gundam, due to the fact that the title Gundam is mass-produced. And even in MSG the sidestories for that show made the rarity of the Gundam kinda moot. So not sure what you're going for there.
__________________
Copyright 2002 Brightman
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 23:10   Link #10685
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
How about this...?!

Spoiler for 00...?!:
TOO MUCH COOLNESS!!!!!



*explodes*

GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 23:30   Link #10686
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJack View Post
There is something wrong with that gundam head...

Spoiler for arche gundam:
So now we know where the Buster Gun is...
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 23:33   Link #10687
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
^ That might be just a cleaver add on.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 23:35   Link #10688
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
^ That might be just a cleaver add on.
Note the cannon barrel protruding from it. That can't be there just for decoration.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 23:38   Link #10689
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Note the cannon barrel protruding from it. That can't be there just for decoration.
One more thing, The Arche couldn't have set Azadistan blazing by just swinging swords here and there... Such destruction could only be pulled off by beam/projectile weapons.
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 23:40   Link #10690
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
One more thing, The Arche couldn't have set Azadistan blazing by just swinging swords here and there... Such destruction could only be pulled off by beam/projectile weapons.
The Fangs have beam powerful beam guns in them ya know. That could do the job.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 23:59   Link #10691
Raven Revolution
The Dark Knight
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In the shadow of human's heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes4chris View Post
If you thought that was weird...
Spoiler for =O:
GN-X-O gundam
aka XO Gundam
the color set is sure match the O Gundam's one
Raven Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 02:02   Link #10692
vektar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The World Economic Union
Send a message via AIM to vektar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Um, so the Gundams in 00 aren't rare enough for you, then?
not really most of the Federation has mobile suits almost equal to that of the gundams and their own Gundam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Umm, the only shows where there aren't 4 or 5 Gundams at once are MSG and Turn A... In Zeta and ZZ there are "Gundam teams" as well as enemy Gundams (Psyco & Psyco Mk. II), and Victory has way more Gundams than any other show bar G Gundam, due to the fact that the title Gundam is mass-produced. And even in MSG the sidestories for that show made the rarity of the Gundam kinda moot. So not sure what you're going for there.
The Mk II was said to be a proto type gundam not made of Luna Titanium Alloy (gundarium) and that the next suit would be while zeta and ZZ were the only true gundams from the Z line in the animes. All the gundams from Wing and X were true gundams also it turns out. Turn a gundam was crap that show never happend in my book. Victory Gundam only had the 2 V gundams all the rest were Mass Production mobile suites taken from the design of V.
__________________
vektar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 08:44   Link #10693
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by vektar View Post
The Mk II was said to be a proto type gundam not made of Luna Titanium Alloy (gundarium) and that the next suit would be while zeta and ZZ were the only true gundams from the Z line in the animes. All the gundams from Wing and X were true gundams also it turns out. Turn a gundam was crap that show never happend in my book. Victory Gundam only had the 2 V gundams all the rest were Mass Production mobile suites taken from the design of V.
This guy > Sunrise.
Okay, case solved. Let's move on, people.
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 12:05   Link #10694
CZEN2
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
I have a question how do they select which kits become PG's or Mg's im still shocked they are doing a PG Red Frame
CZEN2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 13:02   Link #10695
MrCapcom
Kage Bunshin Noob Jutsu
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Send a message via AIM to MrCapcom Send a message via MSN to MrCapcom Send a message via Yahoo to MrCapcom
That 00 Stargazer combo looks nice give me a idea blue instead of black. Thats really nice maybe when I get my exia 1/100 ill spray him black instead of blue.

I always thought it was Gundanium Vic
__________________
MrCapcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 16:52   Link #10696
cupcakes4chris
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Has anyone bought the 1/144 hg 0 raiser yet?
Can someone confirm whether or not, the "wings" of the 0 raiser can be attached to 00 gundam's arms like in this picture?

^ that's the 1/100 version
cupcakes4chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 16:54   Link #10697
MrCapcom
Kage Bunshin Noob Jutsu
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Send a message via AIM to MrCapcom Send a message via MSN to MrCapcom Send a message via Yahoo to MrCapcom
lol never seen it like that before nice
Hopefully Katsucon next week will have some 1/144 or SD or even 1/100 gundam kits and ill buy it. I get my 1/100 00 and Red Astray today!!
__________________
MrCapcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 17:30   Link #10698
vektar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The World Economic Union
Send a message via AIM to vektar
yeah that looks pretty crazy, some people come up with the darnedest things, but i like it.
__________________
vektar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 21:25   Link #10699
Raven Revolution
The Dark Knight
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In the shadow of human's heart
I only have HG OO ( dun have O Riser yet ) so I took a look at it and realize :
the hole to connect the O riser's wing part to OO's shoulder and the hole to connect the shield to OO's arm have different sizes , the shoulder ones far bigger than the arm ones and has different shape too ( not like 1/100 ) , so I think maybe it cant connect ( without modding ) like the 1/100
Raven Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 22:00   Link #10700
Kagekyuubi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Anyone else who got gadessa and felt dissapointed? That thing may have good posability but the damn stickers and lack of details annoys me greatly.

Can someone recommend what markers I should get other than gundam markers that are best for this thing? And also ones for panelling cause i am not satisfied with it.
Kagekyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.