AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-01-07, 23:29   Link #16181
Zantetsuken
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 23
the colors i mean. In the games it have more colors
__________________
Zantetsuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 00:15   Link #16182
GN0010 Nosferatu
Thunder Cloud 編隊!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
the colors i mean. In the games it have more colors
Well, those are the colors its had since its debut, don't know what to tell ya.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2010-01-08 at 03:11.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 02:12   Link #16183
Zantetsuken
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 23
really? then the games really improved it.
__________________
Zantetsuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 08:47   Link #16184
JMvS
Rawrrr!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CH aka Chocaholic Heaven
Age: 30
Aren't the shades (the blue especially) a bit darker in the movie?
__________________
JMvS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 07:29   Link #16185
pumpkins
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
new images of the MG GN-X from ngeekhiong











you'll be getting only 1 GN-Drive base... and markings for Sergei (11), Soma (20), Patrick (1) & Daryl (21) will be given event though you'll only get figures of Sergei and Soma.

can't really see the pictures properly, but it looks like the GN-Claw can function as it should be.
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 07:47   Link #16186
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
new images of the MG GN-X from ngeekhiong











you'll be getting only 1 GN-Drive base... and markings for Sergei (11), Soma (20), Patrick (1) & Daryl (21) will be given event though you'll only get figures of Sergei and Soma.

can't really see the pictures properly, but it looks like the GN-Claw can function as it should be.

There's an error. It should be UN GN tau-drive MS, not ESF.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 15:56   Link #16187
JC...
I am a Pie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In a fantasy.
GN-X Failure mode - Includes Patrick And no upper body.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 01:30   Link #16188
GNWeapon
On Trial
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7S/G - Feb 2010 Release


Do you guys believe that the huge GN Buster Sword II is mounted onto the GN Drive by just 1 connector? (The same way you mount the GN Shield.) 1 connector for a huge sword?
__________________
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 01:59   Link #16189
Un1ver5e
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Singapore
Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNWeapon View Post
HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7S/G - Feb 2010 Release


Do you guys believe that the huge GN Buster Sword II is mounted onto the GN Drive by just 1 connector? (The same way you mount the GN Shield.) 1 connector for a huge sword?
Same connector principle for the Damashi version I believe. It seems to be stable though.
Un1ver5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 02:15   Link #16190
GNWeapon
On Trial
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1ver5e View Post
Same connector principle for the Damashi version I believe. It seems to be stable though.
No connections onto the cones whatsoever? Just hangs over the cone?
__________________
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 02:30   Link #16191
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
The connection point seems to be stable enough with the Raiser wings and GN shield. It's not like there are any more connection points to utilize on the cones.

Given the size and weight of the buster sword, worrying about whether the drive holder will sag under the weight of it after some time is the real question.
__________________


"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 02:48   Link #16192
GNWeapon
On Trial
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I'm more concerned over whether there's going to be any sort of connections on the cones itself. Something like the Raiser's wings connected into 1 of the trench of the cone.

My drive cones are modified up with verniers (as where they should be in the trenches). Any connections like the Raiser wings for the 7SG will not be nice for me, or I'll have to mod up a 3rd cone for this.
__________________
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 12:35   Link #16193
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cold Winter Place
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
I've got a huge problem for my HG 00 Gundam/Raiser.

The hole at the bottom thats suppose to connect to the stand?Its become sort of loose,so now its grip over 00 isnt as strong anymore.

In 00 Raiser form,it used to cause this problem slightly before because of its weight,but for some reason now it wont even hold 00 Gundam in place except conservative non slope poses of course.

I know its 00's hole and not the stand because I've tested it several stands,some of which are in good condition and handle my others nicely too.

So,anybody got any tips on how to fix this?And has anybody here encountered this problem before?
__________________
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 14:37   Link #16194
Znozzy
Praise the sun!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I've got a huge problem for my HG 00 Gundam/Raiser.

The hole at the bottom thats suppose to connect to the stand?Its become sort of loose,so now its grip over 00 isnt as strong anymore.

In 00 Raiser form,it used to cause this problem slightly before because of its weight,but for some reason now it wont even hold 00 Gundam in place except conservative non slope poses of course.

I know its 00's hole and not the stand because I've tested it several stands,some of which are in good condition and handle my others nicely too.

So,anybody got any tips on how to fix this?And has anybody here encountered this problem before?
i've got a trick to fix that, what i usually do is i take a small piece of toilet paper and put between the stand + hole, it usually tightens it enough, easy to remove aswell, no need for superglue or anything like that, multiple layers works aswell, though be careful when putting the stand into the hole, you dont want to break anything.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 19:16   Link #16195
GrimmReaperNL
Oro?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
Age: 27
To bad the HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7S/G doesn't come with the gn blade III, that would have made this puppy complete.
then again, that doesn't fit bandai's marketing plans does it...
__________________
GrimmReaperNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 19:23   Link #16196
Spitfire
Mr. Bushido
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL View Post
To bad the HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7S/G doesn't come with the gn blade III, that would have made this puppy complete.
then again, that doesn't fit bandai's marketing plans does it...
Well, there is the fact that the 00 7S/G never actually uses the GN Sword III as far as I know. The original 00 7S never uses it as its not yet built, and I don't think the 7S/G uses it either.
__________________
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 20:03   Link #16197
GrimmReaperNL
Oro?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Well, there is the fact that the 00 7S/G never actually uses the GN Sword III as far as I know. The original 00 7S never uses it as its not yet built, and I don't think the 7S/G uses it either.
it wasn't for a sence of belong, more of a sence in complete.

one kit will all 00 weapons (wether the normal or 007s gn long/short blade) :P
__________________
GrimmReaperNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 21:06   Link #16198
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL View Post
it wasn't for a sence of belong, more of a sence in complete.

one kit will all 00 weapons (wether the normal or 007s gn long/short blade) :P
No, you see, that's what happens after they release the 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 21:08   Link #16199
GN0010 Nosferatu
Thunder Cloud 編隊!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL View Post
it wasn't for a sence of belong, more of a sence in complete.

one kit will all 00 weapons (wether the normal or 007s gn long/short blade) :P
Come out of your little fantasy world man. Bandai never includes all the weapons a Gundam uses at once.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 21:13   Link #16200
GrimmReaperNL
Oro?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
Age: 27
it's my fantasy world that keeps me sane-ish...! :P
__________________
GrimmReaperNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.