AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-03-19, 22:56   Link #16961
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hanoi
Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89 Send a message via Skype™ to atlans89
To be precise REAL Grade. REAL = Revolutionary Extra Advanced Level.
Next grade might be TRUE Grade or OMNI Grade ), who know.
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 00:48   Link #16962
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hot Non-Winter Place
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Looking forward to this,I hope they wont screw it up and it will sell well.

Hope they make one for 00 Raiser,that one's 1/144 scale was pretty awesome and maybe other important popular designs too.Kinda like the MG premium treatment but for 1/144 scale instead of the 1/100.
__________________
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 11:18   Link #16963
Like_Clockwork
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
it'd be nice if the real grade 1/144 to have heads like the 1/100 master grades
Like_Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 13:35   Link #16964
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hot Non-Winter Place
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
LOL,I hope you do not mean that literally.......>__>

But yes,implementing anything that have good quality will always be a bonus but I guess for heads its going to be harder.

Not sure whether the current pics of it have satisfied me though,but I guess I'll judge it with my own eyes and hands when its out.And its still 1/144 in actual scale so expectations must be sort of reasonable I guess.Hope the articulation will be great though.
__________________
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 16:33   Link #16965
cf18
Mecha Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Looking more carefully at this image...


多色成形 = multi-color molding. Take a look at this or this if you don't remember. Bandai first used this technique that mold two to three color plastic on one part with the HG Gundam. It was commonly used in the V and F90/F91 lines. It disappeared in the Wing kits, and we have the numerous individual color parts and stickers since then.

Similar multi-molding technique is still used in some area, e.g. the PG fingers, and the hoses on MG Zaku 2.0.

But now multi-color part is coming back in RG. From the lower tree in the photo above, it appears the arm armor parts have multi-color molding. Instead of distinctive colors, we are getting two shades of white and light gray.

Good news for snappers, but if you prefer full painting then it probably do nothing for you.


Another thing:

Looking at the tree above, the top-middle pieces sure looks like hands and fingers. I think it will have moving fingers like the Super HCM-Pro.
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 19:59   Link #16966
Like_Clockwork
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
haha of course not the same size as 1/100, but I'm sure you knew that. well it's looking good, I love RX-78-2. In fact I just got the MG OYW RX-78-2 and an Iwata CR.
Like_Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 22:44   Link #16967
dagr81
The legendary dragoon
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
really the rx-78 make sense i suppose.
i hope this line does not create the the same old gundam we have always seen just in a different grade
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 23:33   Link #16968
Gevurah
What you say?!?!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In a place where I don't want to...
Just finished building the 00 XN Raiser with the Seven Sword/G equipment.





I'm going to paint this bad boy later, but I wanted to see how crazy it looked before I started, lol.
__________________

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 03:00   Link #16969
Sanger Zonvolt
Sword That Cleaves Evil
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth Cradle
Is that you Donkey Show?
Sanger Zonvolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 03:15   Link #16970
Gevurah
What you say?!?!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In a place where I don't want to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanger Zonvolt View Post
Is that you Donkey Show?
Of course it is.
__________________

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 03:20   Link #16971
Kitaeryu
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevurah View Post
Just finished building the 00 XN Raiser with the Seven Sword/G equipment.

Spoiler for size:


I'm going to paint this bad boy later, but I wanted to see how crazy it looked before I started, lol.
Wow. Absolutely beautiful. I wanted to do this, except on a 1/100 scale. Sadly to my displeasure, there is no 1/100 XN raiser or 00 7S. If there ever is a 1/100 007S however, i'd be content just to add an 0raiser to it =]
__________________
Kitaeryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 05:59   Link #16972
Legend Ver 2
The Omnipotent One
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
hi there!

So there's about 850 pages here about gundam models, and I'm not about to go about searching for what I need to find lol! so I have one question if one of you fellow posters wouldn't mind to answer:

I've been looking for pics of a modified wing zero custom, with custom made wings. The wings are pretty much made or some paper like plastic with a wire inside for posing, and these custom feathers are pretty long, and makes zero custom look more like an angel. I've seen these and similar mods to zero customs wings all over the net a few years ago, but somehow they've all disappeared... strange indeed. So if anyone of you have a link to a site or pics or anything at all, would you be so kind to post it here? I would really appreciate your help! Thank you!!!!!
Legend Ver 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 07:27   Link #16973
Dynamite
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitaeryu View Post
Wow. Absolutely beautiful. I wanted to do this, except on a 1/100 scale. Sadly to my displeasure, there is no 1/100 XN raiser or 00 7S. If there ever is a 1/100 007S however, i'd be content just to add an 0raiser to it =]
There IS a 1/100 7S kit. It just isn't normal plastic

Its a resin conversion kit. You get a regular 00 Gundam and then put resin pieces over them.
You need to paint the added pieces though.

It costs a pretty penny too.
Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 07:38   Link #16974
RAVNEN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: malim nawar,malaysia
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Today i've got a pretty good buy.Whoa look like the Masurou also have a part for the gauntlet,a win for me..

[IMG][/IMG]
__________________
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 08:10   Link #16975
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hanoi
Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89 Send a message via Skype™ to atlans89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Ver 2 View Post
hi there!

So there's about 850 pages here about gundam models, and I'm not about to go about searching for what I need to find lol! so I have one question if one of you fellow posters wouldn't mind to answer:

I've been looking for pics of a modified wing zero custom, with custom made wings. The wings are pretty much made or some paper like plastic with a wire inside for posing, and these custom feathers are pretty long, and makes zero custom look more like an angel. I've seen these and similar mods to zero customs wings all over the net a few years ago, but somehow they've all disappeared... strange indeed. So if anyone of you have a link to a site or pics or anything at all, would you be so kind to post it here? I would really appreciate your help! Thank you!!!!!
Wonder if these are things you are looking for




atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 09:51   Link #16976
vektar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The World Economic Union
Send a message via AIM to vektar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Ver 2 View Post
hi there!

So there's about 850 pages here about gundam models, and I'm not about to go about searching for what I need to find lol! so I have one question if one of you fellow posters wouldn't mind to answer:

I've been looking for pics of a modified wing zero custom, with custom made wings. The wings are pretty much made or some paper like plastic with a wire inside for posing, and these custom feathers are pretty long, and makes zero custom look more like an angel. I've seen these and similar mods to zero customs wings all over the net a few years ago, but somehow they've all disappeared... strange indeed. So if anyone of you have a link to a site or pics or anything at all, would you be so kind to post it here? I would really appreciate your help! Thank you!!!!!
only place i know to find those wing parts is ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-100-GUNDAM-Win...ht_2632wt_1165
__________________
vektar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 12:59   Link #16977
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlans89 View Post
Wonder if these are things you are looking for




damn, thats a very nice modifucation. almost makes me want one given i had room to display it.

do any of you lose track of time when you build any mecha model? i just lost track of time getting most of greenish white paint on my garrazzo. its almost done aside from touch ups to get the spots i couldn't paint at the time. i had a 1/3 full white humbrol tin which i used to mix with the green paint. do any of you know what sort of container or tin can be used to store and mix a paint if you dont have any old or empty paint containers? i need another one for the gnz-007 turquise color for the garrazzo. i do have a container similar to a miniauture 30ml jar that has a lid like a snapple bottle. do those caps keep the paint from drying or can i find or buy empty paint bottles/tins?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 13:15   Link #16978
Like_Clockwork
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
damn, thats a very nice modifucation. almost makes me want one given i had room to display it.

do any of you lose track of time when you build any mecha model? i just lost track of time getting most of greenish white paint on my garrazzo. its almost done aside from touch ups to get the spots i couldn't paint at the time. i had a 1/3 full white humbrol tin which i used to mix with the green paint. do any of you know what sort of container or tin can be used to store and mix a paint if you dont have any old or empty paint containers? i need another one for the gnz-007 turquise color for the garrazzo. i do have a container similar to a miniauture 30ml jar that has a lid like a snapple bottle. do those caps keep the paint from drying or can i find or buy empty paint bottles/tins?
well you could try and use that snap lid, but if I were you I'd buy a pack of empty paint jars. i know that "model masters" aka testors sells a pack of like 5 empty paint jars and any hobby shop near you should have testors since this is America and all.
Like_Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 13:27   Link #16979
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Like_Clockwork View Post
well you could try and use that snap lid, but if I were you I'd buy a pack of empty paint jars. i know that "model masters" aka testors sells a pack of like 5 empty paint jars and any hobby shop near you should have testors since this is America and all.
thank you very much, so far the snap lid is holding old paint thinner so theres all sorts of crap at the bottom but theres a model store just a 5 minute walk away form me, i'll go check it out today since im going to that general area anyway.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 14:50   Link #16980
Legend Ver 2
The Omnipotent One
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlans89 View Post
Wonder if these are things you are looking for




Yes!! That's the one I'm looking for! would you mind telling me where'd you find those? I remember back in the day, there were a bunch of mods similar to that, with everyone making their own variations of those similar feathers. I wonder where they all went...
Legend Ver 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.