AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-05-20, 11:39   Link #17581
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Well, the latest pics from Shizuoka already show a Real Grade Zaku II in planning (no surprise there ). Though yes do hoping that this line continues on after these two mandatory releases
I'm hoping they'd release a RG 00 Raiser someday considering how great the HG 1/144 is. [not to mention because of my sheer fanboyism for the design and the 1/144 scale]

But they'll probably stick around with RGUC first just to test the waters. I sure hope there's a market for this, because I'm one of them. I do hope that its actually as great as it's looking at the moment but I guess the only "Real" way to know is when its actually out and in our hands.
Old 2010-05-20, 12:19   Link #17582
X207
Gamyūsa

i wouldnt mind an RG myself. id stick with the 78 RG for the UC line.
Old 2010-05-20, 15:32   Link #17583
JC...
I am a Pie

I might get Kshatriya... It's awesome. I'll probably get the HGUC Sinanju too whenever it's released.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 15:36   Link #17584
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

wow... HG God Gundam looks amazing... Almost felt like re-watching G-Fighter Gundam again despite me not liking it initially
Old 2010-05-20, 19:44   Link #17585
DC23

Send a message via Yahoo to DC23
Would love a RG Raiser myself!
DC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 20:58   Link #17586
yusawateva

yusawateva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 06:00   Link #17587
loon1688

MG 1/100 GN-001 Gundam Exia (Trans-Am Mode)
any comment?

loon1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 07:57   Link #17588
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

I think the clear version looks better. Emphasizes the Trans Am more.
Old 2010-05-21, 08:00   Link #17589
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
the modding of 4 alvaron canons together for 1.5 gundam
http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_no_tor...is-gundam.html
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 14:08   Link #17590
Strike-Zero

I just got my MG Strike Freedom Full Burst and MG Exia Ignition Mode in! Was wondering to panel line the gundams what gundam marker should I use? GM01 black or GM02 gray? I bought a set of gundam seed destiny marker set and that comes with a fine tip gundam marker black already. Should I order a GM02 gray to panel line the white parts of the gundam?
Strike-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 16:45   Link #17591
Critias

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I think the clear version looks better. Emphasizes the Trans Am more.
Is the clear version out? I was gonna get Trans-Am til i heard about the clear one a few pages back.

@loon1688: I like it though! Question for you: are the LEDs as touchy as the Ignition mode version?
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 23:37   Link #17592
darkstrife
When Retribution comes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critias View Post
Is the clear version out? I was gonna get Trans-Am til i heard about the clear one a few pages back.

@loon1688: I like it though! Question for you: are the LEDs as touchy as the Ignition mode version?
i believe the clear one was custom made (are u guys referring to the one shown in a hobby magazine?)

they bought the normal exia with clear parts and also a trans-am version. the clear parts are for the legs, so they painted it clear red and attached to the trans-am version, if you look at the photos, you'll only see that the legs are clear, the arms, torso and the head are all the same as the normal trans-am version
Old 2010-05-22, 01:36   Link #17593
pumpkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstrife View Post
i believe the clear one was custom made (are u guys referring to the one shown in a hobby magazine?)

they bought the normal exia with clear parts and also a trans-am version. the clear parts are for the legs, so they painted it clear red and attached to the trans-am version, if you look at the photos, you'll only see that the legs are clear, the arms, torso and the head are all the same as the normal trans-am version
it'll be nice if they released a clear colour version somewhat like the MG strike rouge 30th anniversary type..
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 07:26   Link #17594
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
more on hg avalanche exia dash
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 14:01   Link #17595
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:

Oh it was? How sad, that was really nice. It would have been great as a normal release.
Old 2010-05-22, 18:52   Link #17596
Critias

Quote:

awww it was? thanks for the info. That's a pretty good idea though, swapping and painting the parts. Hrmmm. Time to invest on the Trans-Am version.

Still wonderin about the LEDs though

+1 for you sir
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 19:08   Link #17597
amurorei83

I seriously don't understand the aesthetics of Avalanche Exia Dash!? The extra knee amour and the 'skis' servers no real purpose. Having the skis on, you won't be able to walk properly on dry land! Kinda reduces its operation flexibility imo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
more on hg avalanche exia dash
amurorei83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 19:27   Link #17598
Spitfire
Mr. Bushido

Quote:
Originally Posted by amurorei83 View Post
I seriously don't understand the aesthetics of Avalanche Exia Dash!? The extra knee amour and the 'skis' servers no real purpose. Having the skis on, you won't be able to walk properly on dry land! Kinda reduces its operation flexibility imo...
Your forgetting that as a GN Drive powered MS, it has no need to walk on the ground. And as for serving no purpose, as you can see their are 6 new GN verniers added to the suit because of the new attachments, that would add greatly to its speed and maneuverability.
Old 2010-05-23, 03:32   Link #17599
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Just receive the MG Sword Impulse today & need some opinion on 1/100 Akatsuki Fullset. How is this kit in term of articulations,detail ,e.t.c ,is it a good kit..?

My friend give me the KO Silver Akatsuki long ago,meh i don't know, it just does'nt give me those shock & awe feeling.
Old 2010-05-23, 04:40   Link #17600
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amurorei83 View Post
I've posted my reply on the Gundam 00 Mecha topic, since its off topic here.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...32#post3060632

As for the real life reason on why they're added. Its too impress more people to buy it, sort of like its an Avalanche Exia "Plus".

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy