AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-11, 22:12   Link #1
FingeredEdge

Need New Anime's To Watch

Currently the anime's that i have seen recently right now are Initial D Fourth Stage, X TV Series, Samrai Girl Realbout High School, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and Viewtiful Joe...I used to watch Rurouni Kenshin both episodes and OVA but i disliked the movie and also Hunter X Hunter. Right now i am trying to get Rune Soldier. If anyone has any suggestions on what anime i should get (mostly fansubs, some licensed anime), right now i mostly like those action/fantasy type, comedy (and i mean real funny like Golden Boys ). Oh, i also forgot about racing type anime.

P.S. Story and Plot must be Awesome/Ok, and the Drawing must be Good-Ok.
sorry if this is too much
Old 2004-11-11, 22:59   Link #2
co0lguyjt

suggestion

i loved getbackers. its a comedy and action type anime with nice fighting sequences and a great plot,i forgot what the story was mainly about tho . I consider that getbackers was funny,i dont know if it was as funny as goldenboy. Im not allowed to watch that cuz im too young and my mom will get mad .
Old 2004-11-12, 01:06   Link #3
Sokar

Good newest anime, all fansubs:
School Rumble - Most hilarous anime of the new season. Watch it! Romance and Comedy, think of Azumanga Daio except with guys involved.
Gundam Seed Destiny - Great if you are a mecha fan.
Mai Hime - A girl get supernatural powers, sort of cliche, but it's got a interesting mix of action, with mecha elements, drama, and some comedy. Plot has been looking good so far.
Kannazuki no Miko - It's so strange and so hard to describe. 1st ep - Two gigantic mechas pound on each other in the background while 2 girl kiss. It's strangely addictive. Not so much action, but it's got enough. Great animation, the mecha fights are suprisingly well animated. Plot is good too.
Old 2004-11-12, 01:18   Link #4
Rx_Fink
Cybernetic Wolf

Send a message via AIM to Rx_Fink
I'd just like to also endorse My Hime
Old 2004-11-14, 05:03   Link #5
FingeredEdge

thanks for the reply people, im downloading now as i speak. Im hoping to have great expectations from this animes
Closed Thread