AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2003-12-08, 13:36   Link #1
Sidonix UnholySantix
DOMINATOR

Old anime OSt..

I've seen that a lot of otakus around here likes newer osts.....I wonder if anyone still remembers the old days ...The punk,the poprock...One of my favorites and one of the best Ost made is Complete Vocal Colection from BubbleGum Crisis Megatokyo 2032....Ohmori Kinuko..Tsubokura Yuiko....rulzz...Another superb ost is from Kimagure Orange Road....Bgm is by the sax of Sagisu Shiro...and oh yeah don't forget about Kanako Wada...she's divine...
Sidonix UnholySantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 14:08   Link #2
Tboz

Oh yeah... I like older anime songs more. Most of the newer songs sound the same and I have difficulty remembering which series they are from.

Kageyama Hironobu's songs from Saint Seiya, Dragonball and some Giant Robo series are classic stuff.

I like Hiroko Moriguichi for her songs in Yoroiden Samurai Trooper and a few of the Gundam anime.

Yonekura Chihiro has done every good ones from the older Gundam series too.

As you mentioned, Ohmori Kinuko (Priss) did a great job on the vocal tracks in BBGC.

And of course KOR with many good songs from Wada Kanako. Jenina and Natsu no Miraju are still my favourites after all this years.

Old school rocks...
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 04:28   Link #3
Kenji Ikari
Lazy Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Kenji Ikari Send a message via MSN to Kenji Ikari
Sagisu Shiro, Ohmori Kinuko, Kageyama Hironobu. Yup, they're all good artists, some of my favorite in fact. Of couse a lot of these people are still making OSTs for anime. I like a lot of stuff by Yuji Ohno, including some of his newer Lupin stuff all the way back to Captain Future. Ichiro Mizuki and Mitsko Horie made a lot of good stuff seperate and together, from older shows Dangaio to newer ones such as the ending to Godannar. I like most of the older ones as much as I like the newer ones (or rather vice-versa.)

I can't talk for everyone, but if I do talk about the newer ones more it's because they are the lastest in a line of great songs. There's only so long you can rant about old songs before people know that they're great. :P
Kenji Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 10:09   Link #4
silviachan

The BGM from Majokko series are very well done... And what about the opening theme from Pelsha, "Mishiranu kuni no tripper"? It gives me the creeps as I listen to it!
silviachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 10:57   Link #5
wao
OK.

Oh yes man, the Giant Robo soundtrack kicked ass. Some new stuff these days are eitehr too bland or synthetic, but then again it's kind of expensive otehrwise...
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 22:03   Link #6
Oteck
Useless A-F member

My fav oldies anime ost has to be Kimagure Orange road Singing hearts 2.
Got it in 320cbr and it's worth it. Awhile back i distro 192cbr so it can fit
in one cd. (the master mp3 is mine! mine mine mine!)

Finding older ost is hard nowadays, right now i've given up hope finding
Hime-chan no Ribbon Ongakuhen 2 and
Hime-chan no Ribbon CD cinema 2 "5 Nen Tattara.." in 320cbr.
Oteck is offline   Reply With Quote