AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-15, 16:31   Link #5541
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavie
someone said they would get banned if they use them but there is people on this forum with the same poroportions as mine.
check the Kb size. you will find that you are over 30k. all over 30k

Quote:
What do you suggest for a better background? I think the current background suits it very well, but i will listen to suggestions.
i dunno... ... but the background seems to be too large in porportion to the source...

wavie- i missed your FMA siggy... i find it too rectangularoid, and wish that you would expand your signatures more horizontally than vertically.

7/10 for the sole reason that there is no anime character on it. 10/10 if winly was on it.
Old 2004-11-15, 17:49   Link #5542
Yuiichi
Retired.

Buahahah, i have again edited my new sig and am starting to use it. Decided to try out vertical text to make the text look more in place.. since it didn't before.

Wavie: Hrm... this one is ok. The text you had before was so much better, but it's not a big deal. I still don't like the lense flare on naruto's face and i don't like the "button" look in this one... sort of ruins it. 8.6/10
Old 2004-11-16, 02:34   Link #5543
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

I know I'm probably going to take a lot of flak from my sig, but I'm not going to waste my 2 minutes of effort I made on this sig . Anyways, time to rate a bunch.

hobobaggins - 79% - Good crisp image. Almost looks vectorized.
Yuiichi - 80% - Good sig, but image seems a bit soft. I read your live journal. LOL! I feel your pain. Sounds like exam crunch time for you. You've got to pick up the slack, or university's going to hit you like a wall of bricks, like it did to me . Best to develop a good study/work habits in grade 12. Makes transition into university much more easier.
Necrodeath - 81% - Ooo, a shooting star. Bonus points for being astronomy related.
Anita-chan - 70% - Cause you're evil. Those characters on your face makes you look like a witch .
Sarcasteak - 76% - Nice sig. Not much to quarrel about.
GustaveElazul - 78% - A beautiful sig. Only problem is that the image is a bit too blurry.
aahhsin - 70% - You know, that guy freaks me out. Looks too much like a clown. And I hate clowns.
Momiji - 81% - Good, well done sig.
- 79% - for the sig you made for Anita-chan - Color for the font doesn't seem fitting. Ditto with borders as well. Stars are well done.
Wavie - I like the 2nd one better - the bright moon gives a high contrast to the sig, that I like.
- 75% - For your current sig.
PriestessKikyo - 79% - Well done sig as well, but the sig seems to have contrast/brightness problems. Especially those white flowers on her hair.
Old 2004-11-16, 04:29   Link #5544
Oblivious
666th Children

Nice sig Woods. 8.5/10

Algebra rocks

My sig is one of my haikus btw.
Old 2004-11-16, 10:48   Link #5545
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
Yuiichi - 80% - Good sig, but image seems a bit soft. I read your live journal. LOL! I feel your pain. Sounds like exam crunch time for you. You've got to pick up the slack, or university's going to hit you like a wall of bricks, like it did to me . Best to develop a good study/work habits in grade 12. Makes transition into university much more easier.
Hehe, thanks for the word of encouragement, i'll try to pick up the slack, and it's great to know that i have some readers, please continue to read and comment sometime ^_^

Muir Woods: Wow, this is an engenious sig, i must say. No images, just text, but it is a beautiful thing. You broke this down so great ^_^ I don't think some of the girls on this forum would appreciate that though... lol, oh well. Good algebra. 9.5/10 for originality!
Old 2004-11-16, 11:10   Link #5546
Anita-chan
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Anita-chan - 70% - Cause you're evil. Those characters on your face makes you look like a witch .
apparently im evil , but i like yoru sig .... too bad your avatar isnt as good..

8/10
Old 2004-11-16, 11:41   Link #5547
sarcasteak
WAHA~

hobo - Okay, see now this is a case in which simplicity is overdone...and I'll have to dock some points for copying Midori's lame suck-up line! 7/10

Yuiichi - Better than the first version, though I really don't see the purpose of that teal text and red thingie; edit them out. The unconventional red line border reminds me of the good ol' days before hobo sold out and went conformist, so that's a nice touch. 8.4/10

Oblivious - A nice change of scenary for me, but I don't really like your dictions in general. 7.3/10

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-11-16 at 18:30.
Old 2004-11-16, 14:46   Link #5548
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

waah! sarcasteak! so cute. what are you some kind of pedophile? dont answer that. 9/10 for the double-image.

muir wood - 6/10 because it is old, but any other signature would be given a 5/10. go maths.
Old 2004-11-16, 18:32   Link #5549
sarcasteak
WAHA~

hobo - 75% lolicon, 0% shouta-con, 0% pedo.
Besides, I'd eat Himeko no matter how old she is...

Muir Woods - The girl-hatin' theme, eh? Well, this proof is a classic, but that also means everyone has seen it already. 7/10
Old 2004-11-16, 19:07   Link #5550
MikoKikyo

Quote:
PriestessKikyo - 79% - Well done sig as well, but the sig seems to have contrast/brightness problems. Especially those white flowers on her hair.
Nah, there aren't any contrast or brightness problems. The white flowers are bright, but that's not a problem, since it came from the color fill which was applied evenly to the whole image

Come on that joke is old... Plus I don't like math and I'm not evil. 0/10
Old 2004-11-16, 20:06   Link #5551
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
Nah, there aren't any contrast or brightness problems. The white flowers are bright, but that's not a problem, since it came from the color fill which was applied evenly to the whole image

Well...Muir Woods seems to think there are contrast/brightness problems
I think so too (only a little) but I can not be trusted as I have my monitor set up for games 100% of the time. (which means contrast and brightness aaaaall the way up and some other neat programs running.)

Muir Woods - Neat idea. Ofcourse, there are alot of girls in here, so you won't get killer grades from them. Not from me either, because I've experienced first hand that it's just not true. Sure, it's pretty funny....the first time you see it. But then it fades...the funnyness. All that remains then is some algebra (which I despise) and some text.
Rating:
First Watch: 8/10
All Other Watches: 3/10
Old 2004-11-17, 13:47   Link #5552
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Princess Kikyo I really like yours it's a very sunny picture 9/10
I have to give Shay credit for my sig cause he put it all together ^_^ Thanks Shay!

Last edited by Anko Plushy; 2004-11-17 at 14:47.
Old 2004-11-17, 17:38   Link #5553
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
A friend of mine made me a couple of sigs and now I can't decide which one to use... HELP!!!

Oh and
[Titan] I like your sig... it's ULTRA kewl!

So help! Which one?
Envy
or
Ed and Al
Old 2004-11-17, 18:00   Link #5554
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
hmmm... you come in here with your pretty face, enticing the lonely men in here forums, sprouting quotes from Euprius, and gaining the the trust of the mods and other forum members, hence your absurdly high reputation points. Your happy go lucky signatures with pretty girls on them! I see your plot of Forum Domination! EVIL!!! EVIL I TELL YOU EVIL!!!

Edit: And you're denying that you're evil! Only the Eviliest evils of all the evils will claim such a claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath
Muir Woods - Neat idea. Ofcourse, there are alot of girls in here, so you won't get killer grades from them. Not from me either, because I've experienced first hand that it's just not true. Sure, it's pretty funny....the first time you see it. But then it fades...the funnyness. All that remains then is some algebra (which I despise) and some text.
You're whipped... from the Evil Girls! We have lost another of our testosterone filled members...

Muir Woods = I would have liked this if I haven't seen this equation for the nth amout of times. It looks great on T-Shirts. Heck I have one myself. Excellent seeing Girls check out your t-shirt, makes you look like a pretty boy. Then again... when girls wear that shirt it's awesome. You can stare at their boobs and they'll think you're just trying to read what it says.

I do however, would like it to be a whole lot neater and in a more Algebraic format. Meaning not as much scribbly writing, and less fancy writing. Keep it boring and plain. Or make it into a Chalk Board like theme. That'll be an excellent visual.

F

Anko Pushy = Well besides the fact that you have 2 of them, and they're both over the limits. I say keep the black one. It's much better.

I hate the white backgrounds, and the text is much too light for the second one. It looks way too much like a crop and paste signature.

F

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-11-17 at 18:11.
Old 2004-11-17, 20:12   Link #5555
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Hobo: really clean vector art (?) of Satoshi from D.N.Angel. lacks something, border maybe? and the blue seems a bit...empty. 8.3/10
Muir: genious. You finally figured it out, congrats to you. 8.6/10
Sarc: Really nice orange blend, and good crop. The text is nice but hard to read a bit, expecially me, looks like ma at first glance, but its not hard to figure out. Loving the oranges XD 9.3/10

* holidays...um, early but yeah ^^"
Old 2004-11-17, 21:06   Link #5556
Yuiichi
Retired.

ChibiDusk: Nice holiday sig. I see that you have again used the rounded corner technique (if that is what you could call it..) Nice text too ^_^ 9.7/10

Hrmm.. girls are not evil...
Old 2004-11-17, 22:20   Link #5557
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
hmmm... you come in here with your pretty face, enticing the lonely men in here forums, sprouting quotes from Euprius, and gaining the the trust of the mods and other forum members, hence your absurdly high reputation points. Your happy go lucky signatures with pretty girls on them! I see your plot of Forum Domination! EVIL!!! EVIL I TELL YOU EVIL!!!

Edit: And you're denying that you're evil! Only the Eviliest evils of all the evils will claim such a claim.

You're whipped... from the Evil Girls! We have lost another of our testosterone filled members...

Muir Woods = I would have liked this if I haven't seen this equation for the nth amout of times. It looks great on T-Shirts. Heck I have one myself. Excellent seeing Girls check out your t-shirt, makes you look like a pretty boy. Then again... when girls wear that shirt it's awesome. You can stare at their boobs and they'll think you're just trying to read what it says.
*Nods head*. So true. So true. For once, I agree with you. And There's a T-Shirt of this?! What's the design like? Damn, I want to go buy 7 of 'em and wear them everyday .

Anyways...
Sarcasteak - 79% - It's good. Again, no complaints.
Anko - 70% - Much too dark for my likeling. At least his purple eyes looks cool.
ChibiDusk - 90% - Awesome image, and some sig work results in an awesome sig. Only fault is the fake transparency. But who cares. Well done.
Old 2004-11-20, 18:51   Link #5558
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Wow! TRTST not on first page? Thatís a first for me.

Anyway.

Chibi: Merry Christmas to you too! 10/10 without doubt. (But you're too good so - 1, 9/10.)

Yuiichi: Are you trying to make me feel like an ass? You have improved so much where as Iím at a stale mate. 9/10

Muir: Yeah I read it and yeah it was funny but thatís it, I wont read it again. 5/10
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-11-20, 19:08   Link #5559
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Shay - what? we need some girls in speedos!

Other than that, fair signature. albiet square and with a border.

bland text!

8.5/10 for your suggestive but sexy signature.
Old 2004-11-20, 19:14   Link #5560
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Yuiichi: Are you trying to make me feel like an ass? You have improved so much where as Iím at a stale mate. 9/10
Lol, no, i'm not. I'm trying to match your level of skill. I'll never get the feel you had in this sig:

Shay: I like the image itself. Border is pretty good, i like the double effect. Text is quite bland, but deffinately improvable. 9.1/10 for now. Better fonts ^_^
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature