|2003-11-25, 02:48||Link #15|
It's not that hard to stump it. You just have to be creative.
The american constitution stumped it. Perhaps the part saying that I would give it as a gift confused it.
I also just stumpped it with gay sex.
It's actually incredibly simple to trick.
|2003-11-25, 03:00||Link #17|
It all depends on how you answer the questions. Maybe I am quite odd if I believe that You could eat Cat5 ethernet cable.
Oh well, stupid computer can't make sense out of my non-logic
My Q's for fork
I am guessing that it is a cookie?
Yes , No , Close
29. I guess it chocolate? No.
28. Would you give it as a gift? Yes.
27. Is it white? Irrelevant.
26. Would you find it in an office? Yes.
25. Does it go inside other things? No.
24. Do you chew it? Yes.
23. I guess it food? No.
22. Does it break if dropped? Yes.
21. Do you know any songs about it? Yes.
20. I guess it table salt? No.
19. Can you order it at a restaurant? Yes.
18. Can you eat it? Yes.
17. Does it go in your mouth? Yes.
16. Is it made of plastic? Irrelevant.
15. Does it use electricity? No.
14. Do you open and close it? No.
13. Is it multicolored? Yes.
12. Does it come in a pack? Yes.
11. Does it come in a box? Yes.
10. Can it be washed? Yes.
9. Could you send it in the mail? Yes.
8. Is it smaller than a loaf of bread? Yes.
7. Can it affect you (cause an effect to you)? Yes.
6. Does it help accomplish tasks? Yes.
5. Would you use it daily? Yes.
4. Is it worth a lot of money? No.
3. Does it bring joy to people? Yes.
2. Is it heavier than a pound of butter? No.
1. It is classified as Mineral.
|2003-11-25, 03:06||Link #19|
Earth Died Screaming
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Thrushcross Grange
Still, you can see how this sort of thing will develop - extrapolate a hundred years or so into the future and we'll have sentient programs. Let's just hope the 22nd century isn't as disappointing as the Matrix sequels.
|2003-11-25, 03:26||Link #20|
Evangelist of the Kazoo
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: AnimeSuki Forums
I also looked for "subwoofer" and won. It had to guess Nuclear Power Plant first though, as well as a few other crazy things. It also said that subwoofers don't have holes in them. I must disagree with that as many subwoofers have holes in them, you have to plug cords into them after all.