AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-02-14, 06:13   Link #221
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Time Warp/Future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-go
Also, does anyone know the name of the theme they played when Akesato was talking to the ninjas on ep. 18? (I think the same song was played during episode 14, when Susumu was going to commit seppuku) I LOVE that song.
I'm not very sure, but I think it's Sorezore no Hisou...

So no one knows what Saya's theme is called?
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-14, 13:46   Link #222
kamij0
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
is it just me .. i just realise ayu nee got such a nice figure ?
the story has just started hah !
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-16, 11:56   Link #223
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: In front of my computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I'm not very sure, but I think it's Sorezore no Hisou...

So no one knows what Saya's theme is called?
Nope, it wasn't that one neither.

Oh, well, nevermind. I asked a friend of mine who has the OST to find Saya's theme, but apparently, he wasn't able to recognise it... Unless it's not part of the OST, but I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
is it just me .. i just realise ayu nee got such a nice figure ?
the story has just started hah !
Eh, I noticed that too ^^U
Go-go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 13:20   Link #224
Dagger
Nitro+ fan
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hyogo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
is it just me .. i just realise ayu nee got such a nice figure ?
the story has just started hah !
Yes, yes she does.

I suppose you could argue that PMK's story has just started, but I'd beg to differ. While much of the series is devoted to character development, PMK's plot is relatively straightforward. It doesn't need to have a ton of plot-heavy episodes, which is part of its charm.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 18:01   Link #225
7thMethuselah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Antwerp area, Belgium, Europa
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX
Yes, yes she does.

I suppose you could argue that PMK's story has just started, but I'd beg to differ. While much of the series is devoted to character development, PMK's plot is relatively straightforward. It doesn't need to have a ton of plot-heavy episodes, which is part of its charm.
well you're right about character develoment, however the story isn't all that straightforward to me, we have 2-3 storylines which are running parallel with each other and the person in each of those have hardly met ... Also the entire necro thing seems so completely out of place, it makes no sense at all. Well epi's 20 and beyond will probably wrap it all nicely together but the necro thing I think we've seen the end of it allready and it doesn't make any sense at all.

PS PLEASE (begs) use spoiler tags! Try not to ruin the outcome of an episode for me and others (i'm referring to the ayu - posts)
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 19:03   Link #226
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
PS PLEASE (begs) use spoiler tags! Try not to ruin the outcome of an episode for me and others (i'm referring to the ayu - posts)
Yes please use spoiler tags when mentioning major plot points in your posts/replies. If I find posts/replies to be spoiler heavy without spoiler tags whatsoever I will edit your post. So if you don't want me to do that then use SPOILER TAGS so that it won't spoil it for the people who haven't seen that particular episode yet? If you have no idea how to use spoilers then please see the post below.

How to use spoiler tags
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...72&postcount=1
__________________
Keitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 19:14   Link #227
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
wtf is a peacemaker can someone explain heheh no time to search trought the thread
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 21:02   Link #228
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: In front of my computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
well you're right about character develoment, however the story isn't all that straightforward to me, we have 2-3 storylines which are running parallel with each other and the person in each of those have hardly met ... Also the entire necro thing seems so completely out of place, it makes no sense at all. Well epi's 20 and beyond will probably wrap it all nicely together but the necro thing I think we've seen the end of it allready and it doesn't make any sense at all.
I agree with that. I'm watching the anime because I like the original storyline of the manga, but actually, I'm quite dissapointed because of the way the script writers messed up with the plot. They filled it with... well, fillers, and they even introduced characters BEFORE time! I don't know just what the hell they were thinking...

If PMK happens to be a 26 episode tv... I just don't know how they're gonna end it.
Go-go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 22:00   Link #229
Dagger
Nitro+ fan
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hyogo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-go
I agree with that. I'm watching the anime because I like the original storyline of the manga, but actually, I'm quite dissapointed because of the way the script writers messed up with the plot. They filled it with... well, fillers, and they even introduced characters BEFORE time! I don't know just what the hell they were thinking...

If PMK happens to be a 26 episode tv... I just don't know how they're gonna end it.
Well, I haven't read the manga, although I really like its artwork. So perhaps I'm not qualified to comment on this.[/disclaimer]

I've always thought that when a show is based upon the ideas presented in a series of novels or manga, its creators should strive to make the anime different. Just as not all books adapt well to film, not all manga can transition smoothly from the page to the screen.

A lot of people seem to feel that PMK is chock-full of filler. Regardless of whether or not the early/middle episodes are filler--it can probably be argued both ways--I really enjoyed watching them. That's what counts, aye? *shrugs*

By the way, PMK is going to be twenty-four episodes long.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 23:46   Link #230
LinChoiSin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: paris
Age: 31
if it's only a 24 episodes series it's disappointing cause the story hasn't really begin so far .Only 6 episodes left ,it seems short!
LinChoiSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 02:35   Link #231
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Time Warp/Future
well there's still no explanation on the Peacemaker part so far...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 07:42   Link #232
kamij0
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
well there's still no explanation on the Peacemaker part so far...
true, hardly any explaination to what a peacemaker is ... though it seems that a peacemaker knows much about the western technologies and seeks to bring the culture into japan too.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-19, 16:54   Link #233
Izzy
Corrupted
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 32
Thumbs down



Spoiler:
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-19, 16:59   Link #234
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: In front of my computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izcoatl


Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Go-go; 2004-02-19 at 18:05.
Go-go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-19, 20:01   Link #235
7thMethuselah
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Antwerp area, Belgium, Europa
Age: 38
Spoiler:


Btw does anyone have any ideas who that blonde ninja woman is? Or is she just some ninja?
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-19, 20:41   Link #236
Izzy
Corrupted
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Spoiler:


Btw does anyone have any ideas who that blonde ninja woman is? Or is she just some ninja?
Spoiler:
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-19, 20:56   Link #237
Go-go
Shinsengumi's shinobi.
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: In front of my computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izcoatl
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Go-go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-19, 21:45   Link #238
brightman
Ancient Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-go
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Copyright © 2014 Brightman
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-20, 02:08   Link #239
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izcoatl
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Keitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-20, 10:18   Link #240
Super Panda
Legendary Panda Sennin
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
What I'm hoping is that Tetsu will finally be pissed off enough to pick up a sword. He's getting pretty good too, if the practice matches are anything to base off of. Of course, towards the end, he didn't seem very dark, so probably not.
Super Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.