AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-11-21, 19:22   Link #1
Colleen
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Naruto "Viva Rock" full version lyrics??

I can't find the full-version lyrics to this song, only the tv size version. I've checked animelyrics.com, they only have the tv size. Help!
Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 01:40   Link #2
shinorei_91
Acolyte - I Heal People
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Malaysia ^_^
Age: 22
Send a message via ICQ to shinorei_91 Send a message via MSN to shinorei_91
Perhaps you should try searching for the Naruto fan websites..sometimes they give the song lyrics..if not,you should try to make do with the TV size first and wait for the full version to come out.Why?Do you need it very badly?
__________________
shinorei_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 04:29   Link #3
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: L o n d o n
Age: 29
i think it's one size fits all. it's just repeating the lyrics for perhaps 2nd time or 3rd time in the full version
__________________
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 12:27   Link #4
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
i think it's one size fits all. it's just repeating the lyrics for perhaps 2nd time or 3rd time in the full version
No, the full version has very different lyrics.

'Fraid I can't help - don't even get what the Drill Sgt. is saying in ENGLISH, never mind the Japanese. 'Our music *something* highway that has no end' ^_^''

I'm afraid I don't think anyone's written up the full lyrics online.
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 13:06   Link #5
Colleen
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon
No, the full version has very different lyrics.

'Fraid I can't help - don't even get what the Drill Sgt. is saying in ENGLISH, never mind the Japanese. 'Our music *something* highway that has no end' ^_^''

I'm afraid I don't think anyone's written up the full lyrics online.
That's right, the full version and tv size have different lyrics, I noticed..! I was wondering why that was!
Lol, I think the Sgt. is saying:
"Have you ever heard of the Orange Orange? (the singer/band)
(Come on, fighters!)
Don't tell your mama or she'll think you're insane.
(You're pathetic!)
All the pretty girls like to listen and pretend.
(Move it, move it, move it!)
Our music is the highway that has no end."
Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 14:58   Link #6
hooliganj
Team Player
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen
That's right, the full version and tv size have different lyrics, I noticed..! I was wondering why that was!
Lol, I think the Sgt. is saying:
"Have you ever heard of the Orange Orange? (the singer/band)
(Come on, fighters!)
Don't tell your mama or she'll think you're insane.
(You're pathetic!)
All the pretty girls like to listen and pretend.
(Move it, move it, move it!)
Our music is the highway that has no end."
It's "Have you ever heard of the Orange Range?", which just further proves how hard it is to hear what they're saying. It's mostly jibberish anyway, if the the TV version is a representative sample. Try figuring out a few John Fogerty songs for practice before you tackle this one.
__________________
De Chelonian Mobile
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 20:11   Link #7
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj
It's "Have you ever heard of the Orange Range?", which just further proves how hard it is to hear what they're saying. It's mostly jibberish anyway, if the the TV version is a representative sample. Try figuring out a few John Fogerty songs for practice before you tackle this one.
Tom Waits is my favourite. Then there's that track on the Monster OST - I made a post in the Monster forum asking about lyrics, and we can't even decide whether it's in German or English - or neither!

I managed to get 'Orange Range' - however, that doesn't sound like 'is the highway' to me...but these things seldom do!

Even so, the TV version is completely different from the single version, as the raps are completely redone for the CD release. The 'Japanese version' (track 4, I think) has the TV raps intact.

I prefer the 1:30 tune straight from the ED, personally! In fact, it's one of my favourite 'Cheering-up' songs!

ONE! Jyanpu ichiban! Suramudanku kamasu TAISON!
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 23:21   Link #8
Samika
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
If you want the lyrics for the full version, look under the band "Orange Range" on animelyrics, and not the Naruto section. ^^
Samika is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.