AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-10, 23:50   Link #21
Jin
Staked!

Send a message via AIM to Jin
I hope the manga soon reaches a point where it says 5 years later and all the characters are well into their teenage years.
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 00:17   Link #22
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznkoodies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Kishimoto is eager to work on another project, but I say if he's smart he should stick with Naruto. But if he wants to follow his dreams then so be it.
Where you got that from and what does he plan on doing besides Naruto?
At the top of the manga, chapter 97

http://server4.uploadit.org/files2/1...to-11-7-00.jpg

Not sure if it counts as licensed, but seeing as how it communicates NO story and will probably not be printed by Viz, I think it would be okay.

And, Kishimoto should continue this as long as he wants to, no longer and no shorter.

In my experience, shows/series either go too long or not long enough. There IS no magic stopping point.

Hikaru no Go: Abrupt ending, everyone wanted more. The show, though, could really have gone on forever. Wins titles, loses titles, beats Akira, suffers losses, etc. etc. There is no ending point.

Ranma : Went on FOREVER. Pretty much everyone I know said that by a certain point, they had lost interest. Not one person continued to love the show until it ended.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote