AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-12-06, 15:11   Link #1
EpyonEmerald
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
(gsd) Omg Yes! Shinn Vs Kira The Perfect Sl!

Okay, we all know that Shinn lost his family, and come on lets be honest no one cares, eveyone loses family.

He is NOT going to be the main character duh! We were dumb for thinking so, He is going to be another Asthrun. Who will fill the shoes for the main character? this round? Alex will

Thats right,

But thats not the best part, could Kira and Shinn standing on the beach be foreshadowing? As a student teacher thing, OR BETTER YET! MUAHAHAHHA SHINN VS KIRA? MUAHAHAHHAHHA.

Yes, You guys call Kira a cry baby? Wait till Kira comes at the last minute saves the day and kicks Shinns ass all faster then you can say Gundam Seed Season three coming soon!

I have to say bringing back the good ol' cap as a ship buidler is not my favorate place to picture her however! Could she accidently end up on the ship!? And then that captain accidently DIES! AND THEN GUESSW WHO BECOMES CAPTAIN MUAHAHHAAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over all this was a great building up to next episode series,

but what do you guys think? Will Kira vs Shinn? Will Alex, vs Kira and Shinn!? Will Alex and Shinn vs KIRA?
EpyonEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 18:45   Link #2
Asuka Shinn
Leng Jai
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
well kira can beat shinn, but it's more of a one sided battle. and seeing how this is gundam, certain characters may change factions due to their model sales. from what i hear athrun may start his own faction, kira and shinn may come along, or choose to stay with zaft or ea. rumors say that athrun and shinn will become good friends and that kira will lose to shinn, but that's only because kira lets him. and seeing how this is only ep 8, it's hard to tell who'll be what and who'll live. there's still enough eps left for the characters to die.
Asuka Shinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 09:36   Link #3
Godtype
Face it.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka Shinn
well kira can beat shinn, but it's more of a one sided battle. and seeing how this is gundam, certain characters may change factions due to their model sales. from what i hear athrun may start his own faction, kira and shinn may come along, or choose to stay with zaft or ea. rumors say that athrun and shinn will become good friends and that kira will lose to shinn, but that's only because kira lets him. and seeing how this is only ep 8, it's hard to tell who'll be what and who'll live. there's still enough eps left for the characters to die.
Of course he won't fight Shinn, I like Kira a lot and this is one of the reasons why. He won't fight him unless he's a threat to someone precious to him, he isn't into senseless violence, even if Shinn were a threat Kira would only go as far as disabling his gundam(Like he did to Yzak when he first used Freedom).

The only way Kira will fight and kill someone is if they become as evil as Rau was.
__________________
Godtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 10:43   Link #4
Asuka Shinn
Leng Jai
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
well exactly, it's gonna be one of those scenarios where shinn will go out crazy mad and attack kira. and all kira does is just dodge and defend. and then shinn is gonna realize that even though he gets his revenge for his family's death, they're not gonna come back. its one of those lame scenarios. LoL
Asuka Shinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 10:49   Link #5
Godtype
Face it.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka Shinn
well exactly, it's gonna be one of those scenarios where shinn will go out crazy mad and attack kira. and all kira does is just dodge and defend. and then shinn is gonna realize that even though he gets his revenge for his family's death, they're not gonna come back. its one of those lame scenarios. LoL
I'm not really sure how the scenario will play out. But I know that Kira won't see any point in defeating Shinn.
__________________
Godtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 11:00   Link #6
Demon-Hunter
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godtype
I'm not really sure how the scenario will play out. But I know that Kira won't see any point in defeating Shinn.
killing shin? no. defeating him in 1 vs 1 by dissabling Impulse? yes
Demon-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 11:07   Link #7
Godtype
Face it.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Hunter
killing shin? no. defeating him in 1 vs 1 by dissabling Impulse? yes
Not even that. Why fight someone you came to protect? (Which I assume is how they will encounter each other.)
__________________
Godtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 13:03   Link #8
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vancouver, the one in Canada
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godtype
Not even that. Why fight someone you came to protect? (Which I assume is how they will encounter each other.)
Nah, Kira will have to disable the Impulse, I think. It's kinda hard, and annoying, to save the day when there's buzzing around trying to kill you.
__________________
Murlap
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 13:08   Link #9
Asuran420
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxtenko
Nah, Kira will have to disable the Impulse, I think. It's kinda hard, and annoying, to save the day when there's buzzing around trying to kill you.
Heres whats probably going to happen , Shin, and co. will be fighting a battle, and all the sudden Freedom appears , bam shin goes crazy and starts attacking while Kira is like hang on whoa hang on there a minute, then Kira, pages in on the little screen , Why are you attacking me blah blah. then you can just imagine how the rest goes.
Asuran420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 13:12   Link #10
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vancouver, the one in Canada
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
As an addendum to my last post, I'd like to say that if Shinn does get trounced by the Gundam that he believes killed his family, then maybe he'll see how pointless his anger is. Or maybe he'll just get madder. Heck, either way there's good potential for character development here (finally).
__________________
Murlap
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 16:49   Link #11
Godtype
Face it.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxtenko
As an addendum to my last post, I'd like to say that if Shinn does get trounced by the Gundam that he believes killed his family, then maybe he'll see how pointless his anger is. Or maybe he'll just get madder. Heck, either way there's good potential for character development here (finally).
Kira will not fight back unless Shinn is a threat to the safety of those he cares about(Lacus/Cagalli/Athrun/Orphans/Marchio/Mother). We will have to see what happens, but I am fairly sure that Kira will not be trying to damage Impulse.
__________________
Godtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 18:55   Link #12
sparkswy
Ace Pilot
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I think when Shinn shouts at Kira "You killed my family!",then Kira will probably stay shocked to stop any action,and Shinn would beat the hell out of him without being resisted until someone else,probably Athrun,appears to stop him.
sparkswy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 19:03   Link #13
ironbomb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkswy
I think when Shinn shouts at Kira "You killed my family!",then Kira will probably stay shocked to stop any action,and Shinn would beat the hell out of him without being resisted until someone else,probably Athrun,appears to stop him.

I am thinking the same thing. But the situation is going to be crazy since athruns going to have to stop shinn. I can also imagine Kira going SEED on this hehe.
ironbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 19:20   Link #14
sparkswy
Ace Pilot
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godtype
Kira will not fight back unless Shinn is a threat to the safety of those he cares about(Lacus/Cagalli/Athrun/Orphans/Marchio/Mother). We will have to see what happens, but I am fairly sure that Kira will not be trying to damage Impulse.
Maybe Shinn's attack is quite dangerous to threaten someone innocent.Then Kira will have the reason to fight Shinn with his true power.At that point,we could see a real battle between the two protagonists from SEED and SEED-DESTINY,which I actually hope most.
sparkswy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 19:47   Link #15
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vancouver, the one in Canada
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkswy
Maybe Shinn's attack is quite dangerous to threaten someone innocent.Then Kira will have the reason to fight Shinn with his true power.At that point,we could see a real battle between the two protagonists from SEED and SEED-DESTINY,which I actually hope most.
What would be the point in that? At this point, Kira could beat Shinn easily. Even if they fought at the end of the series, I doubt Shinn could ever beat Kira, gotta keep the fan base happy.

I think at the most, Shinn would be able to match Kira, evenly.
__________________
Murlap
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 20:03   Link #16
Rhonin.
Gundam Freak
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Edmonton alberta
Age: 28
Naa think about shin couldn't even touch neo in his ma kira beat the crap outa providence and he has like what 12-15 bits.Yes it still too early to say stuff like this but still it looked like shin couldn't even move vr neo rey might be able to fight kira on an even scale later on he took out 2 of neos bits after all.
Rhonin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 20:14   Link #17
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vancouver, the one in Canada
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonin.
Naa think about shin couldn't even touch neo in his ma kira beat the crap outa providence and he has like what 12-15 bits.Yes it still too early to say stuff like this but still it looked like shin couldn't even move vr neo rey might be able to fight kira on an even scale later on he took out 2 of neos bits after all.
But the fact that Shinn didn't die has to say something, right? He was barely holding his own, but he wasn't dying.

Eh, whatever, you're right it's still too early to say things like that, but we can speculate!
__________________
Murlap

Last edited by Raxtenko; 2004-12-07 at 20:26.
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 20:24   Link #18
Demon-Hunter
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
well, i guess its gonna be a while till episode 13 (or 14 not sure)
Demon-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 20:38   Link #19
sparkswy
Ace Pilot
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxtenko
What would be the point in that? At this point, Kira could beat Shinn easily. Even if they fought at the end of the series, I doubt Shinn could ever beat Kira, gotta keep the fan base happy.

I think at the most, Shinn would be able to match Kira, evenly.
We all know how deep Shinn's hatred is.I'm sure when he sees Freedom,he would attack the unit madly without any attention to the others.If he goes that far,it is the best way for Kira to fight Impulse before Shinn could harm anyone innocent.However,we still do not know Shinn's potential,so I doubt Kira could beat him easily.Why can't Shinn be stronger than Kira,especially when he believes Kira killed his family?It is very reasonable that Shinn defeats Kira in a true battle.If you think I am wrong,just tell me why.
sparkswy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 20:57   Link #20
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vancouver, the one in Canada
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkswy
We all know how deep Shinn's hatred is.I'm sure when he sees Freedom,he would attack the unit madly without any attention to the others.If he goes that far,it is the best way for Kira to fight Impulse before Shinn could harm anyone innocent.However,we still do not know Shinn's potential,so I doubt Kira could beat him easily.Why can't Shinn be stronger than Kira,especially when he believes Kira killed his family?It is very reasonable that Shinn defeats Kira in a true battle.If you think I am wrong,just tell me why.
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were wrong. Heck, I'm rooting for Shinn, IMO he's a better protagonist than Kira.

However, Kira has a ton more battle experience on his side. Yeah, Shinn's an ace pilot, but he's been trained in, and fought in, an era of relative peace. Kira's situation was much different, because his friends were in danger, he had to desperately fight to defend them.

Additionally, Kira has the fanbase on his side. Thus he has the power of plot contrivance. Therefore, he's nigh unbeatable, and unkillable. Of course, if Shinn becomes more popular, then I'm sure things will go the other way.
__________________
Murlap
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.