AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2003-11-13, 05:00   Link #81
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-13, 06:57   Link #82
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
Spoiler:
I think it has something to do with Yuna's family having moved from Japan to the West. Rin is probably saying they left their roots and adapted themselves into the western culture and that's why their magic is declining.
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 09:02   Link #83
BME
Belldandy Fanboy

Location: Stockholm, Sweden, Where Polar bears roam the streets
Just watched the 4th episode, great stuff, just one thing bothering me in the opening, shouldn't Bishoujo be translated inte to "pretty girls" instead of just "girls"?
BME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 11:48   Link #84
lamort_noir

Send a message via AIM to lamort_noir Send a message via MSN to lamort_noir
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuki
The doctor seems to know something about Kazuki and his use of magic that he hasn't shared yet.
Spoiler:

This is true but you know the doctor he prolly wanted to force kuriko into a corner to give him something to save her lol and btw that has got to be one of the fastest subbing jobs for the 5th episode i hope they did it properly whoever sugar-cube is =\
lamort_noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 11:53   Link #85
lordwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamort_noir
This is true but you know the doctor he prolly wanted to force kuriko into a corner to give him something to save her lol and btw that has got to be one of the fastest subbing jobs for the 5th episode i hope they did it properly whoever sugar-cube is =\
They did a decent job although I think the quality of their raw was not very good in the sound department. So far the story is quite predictable and I believe Kazuki's magic will last only a few episodes more. I'd be interested to see the story beyond that.
lordwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 13:29   Link #86
Shinrisen

Woahhhh, this series is almost hentai! Why do they zoom in all the time on the breasts and/or skirts of the girls? Not that I mind ofcourse... is this from a hentai manga or something?

... would be interested in that for one ;P
Shinrisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 19:13   Link #87
IPv6
blastos.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinrisen
Woahhhh, this series is almost hentai! Why do they zoom in all the time on the breasts and/or skirts of the girls? Not that I mind ofcourse... is this from a hentai manga or something?

... would be interested in that for one ;P
pretty close to hentai I say, the opening scene of the last epi was an eye opener for sure .
IPv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 19:27   Link #88
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

lol Yeah, I think all the introductions of Kuriko start of with a close up of her breasts That scene in ep4 with the chimaera and Kuriko immediately reminded me of Ikkitousen, lol. I think the series has been pretty interesting so far, but I somehow expected the humour to be...funnier. Did anyone like the nerdy Rin in ep5? I thought she looked a little odd, I think her hair is just too big for that style lol
::faze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 19:47   Link #89
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::faze
Did anyone like the nerdy Rin in ep5? I thought she looked a little odd, I think her hair is just too big for that style lol
Ditto, she needs a better hairstyle because it just doesn’t looks right on her. A little conditioner might help too because they look like giant tassels attached to her head.
Old 2003-11-13, 20:39   Link #90
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus

Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
Not to piss anyone off, but does this anime get any better, i have watched the 4 eps and i just don't see this anime being any good. i tried to watch this with an open mind but it is just not doing it for me like the rest of you. i don't understand why this anime is soo popular, did i miss something? also a lot of people posted that this isn't your typical guy gets all the ladies but doesn't want them anime, but so far this is exactly like that and not very good to boot. sorry to be raving like this but i feel i wasted time on this one.
Xiandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 20:44   Link #91
lordwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
Not to piss anyone off, but does this anime get any better, i have watched the 4 eps and i just don't see this anime being any good. i tried to watch this with an open mind but it is just not doing it for me like the rest of you. i don't understand why this anime is soo popular, did i miss something? also a lot of people posted that this isn't your typical guy gets all the ladies but doesn't want them anime, but so far this is exactly like that and not very good to boot. sorry to be raving like this but i feel i wasted time on this one.
Easy, the ecchiness of the anime sells. I believe the main story hasn't started yet. It's a 24 episode series so I believe it will have something unexpected happening in the next few episodes. At least I hope so.
lordwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 20:50   Link #92
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Kazuki has already used 4 of his 8 precious magic..So atleast 4 more episode to wait for the good story to begin..happy waiting..
Old 2003-11-13, 21:06   Link #93
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, I think that monir is right. The first 8-9 episodes will be setup, then 3 or so for the bridge, then the last 14 will be just freaking awesome. Probulby kazuki exploring his newly emerged magic powers and once and for all picking the girl to spend the rest of his life with. Either that or he'll start his own harem.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 21:22   Link #94
Go-lytely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
Yeah, its a mystery to me too, but its probably popular for the same reason Ikkitousen was.
Go-lytely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 21:25   Link #95
Xiandu

funny thing is though i actually liked ikkitousen and am pissed that i can't see the last ep. ironic ain't it?
Old 2003-11-13, 21:32   Link #96
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

I think Maburaho is a lot better than Ikkitousen and about half as ecchi too, whenever I think of Ikkitousen I can never believe how they managed to put so much ecchi in such a short time lol.
::faze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 21:37   Link #97
Xiandu

lol i do agree that ikkitousen probally has the most ecchi per second ratio ever, but i really like fighting anime, even though the fighting wasn't the best it still kept me watching it. poor koukin
Old 2003-11-13, 21:48   Link #98
Paiser

Xiandu(say something nice or dont say anything AT ALL!)

Currently He keeps using magic after magic and he gonna go bye bye soon!

The docter probally KNOWS more then anyone about him probally...

Spoiler:

Any one noticed that he helps a girl that insults him... and used his PRECIOUS magic for her... he a nice guy or what? ^^
Old 2003-11-17, 22:46   Link #99
Paiser

Maburaho ep6 comoin out pretty sooN!! which will beat it first? s-c or a-k?
Old 2003-11-18, 00:10   Link #100
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
I agree with Paiser,hes gonna use up all his magic before the show its 15,and its a 24 episode show.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen