AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2004-12-12, 13:13   Link #1
xuan

Naruto 76

I am currently missing Naruto ep 76.. i tried downloading from the batch torrent but am unable to play ep 76.. is it possible to reseed Naruto episode 76?
xuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 13:29   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuan
I am currently missing Naruto ep 76.. i tried downloading from the batch torrent but am unable to play ep 76.. is it possible to reseed Naruto episode 76?
In a word: No

There is no single torrent for episode 76 at this point in time, the batch is all there is.

In what way doesn't your download of episode 76 not work?

I strongly suspect you have started to download the entire 25 episode batch (Naruto 76-100 ANBU & AonE) and think the first file (ep 76) looks complete (because it's the correct size and the batch has started on ep 77) and tried watching it. If so, then this is incorrect.

You will not be able to view any of the 25 episodes from the batch torrent until the entire batch file has completed (all 4,276 MB of it).

Anyway, describe the problem you are having with ep 76 first. If you really have completed the entire batch, chances are it's a codec problem and that's easy to fix.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 16:25   Link #3
jimmy_1

If you downloaded one single episode from a batch torrent, and it's 100% done, you must close the torrent, then watch it. You can't watch it while the torrent is running, well that's how I does it!
jimmy_1 is offline   Reply With Quote